Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

PS
PAULA S.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Honest service, excellent customer service and reliability.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
everything was good
In my opinion, the best experience you can have at a repair facility, is that everything you asked to be done was done, on time and to your satisfaction.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Boring, OR
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Graham was very personable, courteous, and knowledgeable. I came in for an oil change and wiper blade replacements. I was out in about 45 minutes. Great team work!

LG
LINDA G.
Customer service
The only problem that I have is: it takes too long to buy a car. Other then that it was fine

DEBBRA H.
SUV
The Salesperson did a great job, we enjoyed working with him. We bought this car for my wife and she loves the vehicle. As far as I’m concerned I wish Honda would have more options that are available on other brands. 1. The radio should have favorites also start every song or talk shows from the beginning, update your radio, you are behind on the times. 2. This car has everything, but no heated steering wheel, why. 3. Birdseye.

There were other issues, but I would have said no to buying this car

JO
JUDY O.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very kind staff and very helpful
Very Good experience.

RF
RAFAEL F.
Honda HR-V
Purchasing a new car
I went to look at an HR-V and ended up leaving in one. Marcus was great! I told him what I wanted as for price and monthly payments and he made everything happen and gave me an amazing deal!! Extremely happy with my purchase!

Cascade Locks, OR
First service
Very helpful, no complaints.

CHRISTINE C.

NW
NATE W.
Eagle Creek, OR
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick, Kind, Curteous, and Cheap Service Strikes Once Again!
Called to set up an appointment and asked them what I should do to get my car ready for my 600 mile move to Nevada. Instead of trying to upsell me on multiple things that needed to be done, they just suggested the most important one. Which, by the way, wasn't even the most expensive one.
I was able to set up an appointment 45 mins out. Got there on time and they told me it would take an hour. 45 mins later they were done! A great last servicing by them. I wish I could take these guys out with me to Nevada

LH
LAURENA H.
Hood River, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
Everyone is so kind
Everyone was super welcoming! Upon arriving to services, a guy came out and greeted us and talked to us about the car and what services we needed while we were still in the car and then he walked us inside to discuss some more. I have never gone to a honda where they come out and greet you and I thought that was pretty cool. Everyone was nice, the guy who helped us out was super kind and helpful, made us feel welcome and comfortable while we waited for our honda to be serviced!

Vancouver, WA
Looking for a car
They did a good job

MICHAEL H.
Honda Civic Sedan
Oil change service
Gresham Honda has amazing staff.

SUE C.
Courteous & Professional
I love that you can just drop in for an oil change, tire rotation, etc. when it’s convenient for you. Everyone is friendly, no-pressure & trying to get you back on the road quickly. And the real-time camera showing how many cars are in the queue? Brilliant! Thanks for keeping my 97 CRV running!

09/14/2018 Category: Service
We trust the staff at Gresham Honda and they’re always great to work with

RJ
ROBERT J.
Fairview, OR
New battery
They took care of me in about 20 minutes. New Honda certified battery.

MATTHEW R.
Superior, High Quality, Low Pressure Service
I have taken my Odyssey to Gresham Honda for nearly 2 years now, and have had nothing but excellent service. I am a father of 2 and have done my own oil changes for many, many years. I decided to have the oil changes done at a dealer when I realized how affordable it was. The standard price for an oil change right at the dealer right now is $39.99. Oil change supplies at a parts store will run you $25-30 alone. The catch is that those supplies very well may not be the best. Gresham Honda uses Honda genuine parts. There is even a window where you can watch them work on your car! They also give you a car wash certificate, which is good for an $8 car wash. They also have several amenities while you wait such as a free good quality espresso machine and popcorn. They also have a nice area for kids to hang out in, with toys and a TV playing cartoons. On top of all of this, they also do a full check on your car to make sure they catch any trouble spots. My Odyssey is nearly 15 years old. They find a few things with regularity, but they never pressure me and always explain the issue very well. I have had several other high end services done at Gresham Honda and continue to have a great experience. I was never one to go to a dealer for any reason, but with service and experiences like this, how can I afford not to?

AL
ANDRE L.
Helpful and quick
Just a routine service, but quick and helpful and even willing to listen to my service website improvement ideas.

WC
WENDY C.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
It was very nice service that they came and got my car for the air bag recall!!! I had not been able to get to it for so long that this was a great service. I do wish it were easier to talk to an actual human but that seems to be the case with all companies.