Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

Honda Accord Sedan
08/19/2019 Category: Sales
Love our new Accord!
Friendly people all around.
Met all of our requests with kindness and patience, Michael couldn’t have been nicer to work with. Excellence in every category!

JN
JAMIE N.
Honda Insight
08/19/2019 Category: Sales
Another great shopping experience!
I worked with Vince and Tanner and my latest purchase, a 2019 Insight Touring, and just like my first purchase at this dealership 3 years ago, this was a great experience. I didn't feel pressured or like I was "just another sale", and both Vince and Tanner went out of their way to make sure that my concerns were addressed, and that I was comfortable during the process. Thanks to you both, and to Tonkin Gresham Honda, for another great experience! You've definitely got a long time customer in me.

VY
VALERIE Y.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice people and I really trust them.
Time after time I am treated with respect and given knowledgeable, professional advice. I have complete trust in all the service writers. I know they will do the job the correct way, the cheapest way with out any pressure on me. Thank you and keep up the great work. Valerie Yeates 2012 Honda Accord.

08/18/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure salesperson
Knowledgeable and friendly sales person. Lots of options to choose from. I found what I wanted and felt very comfortable with my purchase.

Honda Civic Coupe
08/18/2019 Category: Sales
Positive experience
Thank you for making buying a new car a pleasant experience, Robert took very good care of us and was very patient.

Mike was so helpful!
After around a year we finally got some answers as to why we are having some trouble with keeping oil in our van. Thank you for answering my many questions😊

VA
VICKIE A.
Tigard, OR
08/16/2019 Category: Sales
Very friendly.
Nice professional environment. You

DAREN W.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Good honest service and prices
Been to this location about 3 times now and the crew is always helpful and reasonably fast.

CA
CHRIS A.
Timely Service
Service was conducted as promised with minimal wait time. Comfortable lobby to wait in.

MICHAEL L.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
As always quick, courteous, reasonable service from great people!!

SD
SUSAN D.
Honda Civic Sedan
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Always great place to get car oil change.

TG
TIM G.
Honda Fit
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Past experiences have been better.
I've been visiting Gresham Honda service center for over 13 yrs for my Honda Fit.
This visit clearly reminded me of significant upselling and not clear communication.

JANET W.
Fairview, OR
Honda Fit
08/16/2019 Category: Service
The first Service advisor nearest the room they do the service was pleasant, professional and helpful

CR
CHRISTA R.
2005 CRV lemon
I am very disappointed in Honda I have purchased 3 Honda cars from Gresham Honda and I was sold a lemon the Honda has never stood by from the first sign of trouble with the 2005 CRV and this was no exception so I will never shop at Gresham Honda or any To king dealerships for as long as I live for the way they have handled this situation.
The only reason I gave a star is because it would not let me set it back to zero stars.
Thanks
Don Reberry

DA
DAVID A.
B12 Service on 2018 Honda CRV
Went in today for a B12 service on my Honda CRV. Jamie helped me and was great.

Great communication, service, and experience. This dealership is great!

LG
LINDA G.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Appointments need to be met.
My appointment was at 9:00, they didn’t get my car until 9:30. It was just an oil change, almost 2 hours later my car was ready. I had to cancel another appointment because it took so long to get my car done. Not happy about it. Thanks, Linda Gainor

JOYCE C.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
As always, service was friendly and timely.

Honda Accord Coupe
Gresham Honda Service Department
Timely, thorough, friendly service.

SJOERD C.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
All ways receive excellent service on my Honda

JAMES G.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Air bag replacement for a CRV
Work done in a timely manner. Staff is always helpful and courteous.