Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

STAR M.
06/22/2018 Category: Sales
They get the job done quick
Very happy with my purchase

Damascus, OR
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Mark Mark your service department head guy is excellent !
Gresham Service Department is fantastic! They are very friendly, fast, keep you informed what is going on and just plain great!!!
122nd Service Department is not, I personally will not take my car there to that Ron Tonkin Service Department.

JOAN S.
Vancouver, WA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Mark in Gresham Honda's service department is the reason we return to get our vehicles serviced in Gresham, where we purchased our Accords, even though we live in Vancouver
Mark has helped us each time we've brought our Honda's in for service. He level of attention, and customer service is why we purchased a second Honda Accord from your dealership, and why we continue to bring our Accord's to Gresham Honda for service (for over 10 years), even though we live in Vancouver. We totally trust him to take care of us and get our cars serviced where we feel comfortable and confident that we get what needs to be done, without being sold on services not needed.

ALISON M.
Honda Fit
Amazing customer service
This is the best car dealership service experience I’ve ever had. I drive past another Honda dealership where I bought my car just to come to this location because the customer service is so superior to anything else. Mark and Mike are amazing.

CG
COLLETTE G.
Oil Change
I appreciate the excellent customer service I received today! I will be in for my next oil change soon!

CATHLEEN C.
West Linn, OR
Honda Civic Hybrid
Express Service
Everyone is very friendly, and I feel my car is treated with great care.

JOHN L.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Mike at the service desk
Mike does such a good job of communicating with us about the needs of our vehicle.

RAY B.
Troutdale, OR
Honda Fit
06/20/2018 Category: Sales
Good experience with focus on the customer & their needs.
Read the review title. It says it all.

CJ
CLINTON J.
Great car
Love my new CRV. Auto car play is awesome. Thank you Tonkin Honda.

Sandy, OR
Honda Ridgeline
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Work done quickly and completely.
Great work & wonderful advisors to work with.

Camas, WA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
I had an oil change and was in and out in a short time..thank you!
Everyone was pleasant to talk with.

AP
ALFRED P.
Super Service !!!!
We brought our CRV in because the rear hatch would not open. Mark Cawthorn set up our service and called us a day before it was promised and said they had replaced the hatch actuator and the vehicle was ready to pick up. I asked Mark what the charges were and he said the charges were zero. He had looked up to see if we had a warranty on the vehicle and said we did and the service was covered. We had forgotten we had purchased the policy but was very pleased that Mark went the extra effort to check on our behalf.
You must be very proud to have such a conscientious employee working for you and dealing with your customers on a one-on-one basis. Please pass on our thanks to Mark.

Al Panek

RICHARD C.
Very professional and honest
When I went into the service department, they were helping me immediately.
they reminded me of special offers for the work I need to be done when they didn’t have to.

AMY B.
Honda Civic Sedan
Fixed CarPlay
Great service even though they didn’t have my scheduled appointment on file. I scheduled my appointment through HondaLink and received a confirmation. But Honda has no record of it. They still fit me in and I was out of there in less than an hour.

BARBARA B.
Excellent service.
I was greeted at the car. As this was a return visit, the service person I had worked with previously, remembered the issue & what had been done. He expedited the service. Good experience.

DN
DONALD N.
The usual excellent service
Our 2016 was in for an oil change/tire rotation, but they determined that the tires didn't need to be rotated because they all showed the same level of wear. However, we still paid the same amount from our coupon price. Have used their service for several years and have found them to be very good.

EC
ELLEN C.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great communication and excellent service. Thank you.

TERRY S.
Sandy, OR
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Not having to make an appointment to get your oil changed.
It only took about 45 minutes to have my oil changed and I was the sixth car in line. Then it was on to the rest of my day. Thanks!

TL
TIEN L.
Fairview, OR
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
Excellent customer service by Jamie from Ron Tonkin Honda dealership in Gresham

ROBERT M.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Always honest, always done right.
I will never take my car to any other car dealership for repairs, parts, or the purchasing of a new car. Every time I take my car Gresham Honda, I am treated with such high quality customer service, and I always have a secure peace of mind with the services rendered.