Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333
Latest Review about 1 month ago

DELORES H.
Troutdale, OR
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Simply Easy
Steve made an appointment that worked for me over the phone. It was completed on the time he said. He explained the invoice to me, told me when to come back. Simple & easy.
Thanks Steve

JERRY M.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
NICE PEOPLE
GOT THE JOB DONE IN TIME.

SHARI S.
Hood River, OR
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Absolutely the best!
I have to say to say this was the most pleasant car buying experience I've EVER had, and I'm a grandma! Dane was the best, and I'm very pleased with the delivery service. We'll be contacting Dane in a few years when my daughter is ready to buy!

THOMAS S.
Parkdale, OR
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Dustin and Marcus rock
Friendly service that was never pushy.

SE

CD
CATHARINE D.
Honda Civic Cpe
Friendly, efficient service.
From my phone call to make an appointment, the friendly greeting when I arrived, the recommendation of what I needed, and sending me on my way, I felt I was seeing old friends. I’ve always gotten great service here.

RJ
RONALD J.
Boring, OR
Battery replacement
I came in with a battery that was week and found out it was under warranty and they replaced it. The job was done in about an hour.

LG
LORI G.
Honda Civic Sedan
Great service, great people
Great people, service is always on time, prices always fair.

Troutdale, OR
Good job
Good job

10/30/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience!
My family has now purchased 4 vehicles through Tonkin and each experience has been fantastic. Great communication, knowledge and a great deal on a vehicle. I felt very comfortable making a deal on a vehicle with this company and would do so again. I’d absolutely recommend to a friend to purchase through them.0

Vancouver, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
Tire

West Linn, OR
Chevrolet K1500C
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great place to have your vehicle serviced!

NK
NATALYA K.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond what I expected
Attentive and listened to the problem we had.. fixed the issue and eliminated my stress.. great service

JODI G.
Honda Civic Sedan
Very friendly and efficient
Great job!

JQ
JOHN Q.
Honda Element
Friendly staff
There staff is always nice each time I come in. They always let me know what my car needs nut stress not pushy about getting them done and I appreciate that.

Honda Civic Si Coupe
Awesome staff
My experience as a first time car buyer was a bit scary. But Brendan and Tanner were super awesome and very knowledgeable! And made everything easy!

Camas, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
10/28/2019 Category: Sales
Genuine, Kind, Caring, listen to your needs and find you a vehicle that exceeds expectations!
This place is amazing! Their customer service, vehicles and prices are unbeatable and unmatched . Mike Gunderson exceeded all of my expectations, as a first time car buyer I was not too excited about the car buying process. But to my pleasent surprise Mike Gunderson and everyone here to be honest made it painless , easy , fun and exciting. I was almost losing hope having visited several other dealerships before this dealership. But the vehicles , staff and customer service especially Mike Gunderson who I worked with to find my perfect vehicle were such a breath of fresh air!! Would recommend to anyone !!! An outstanding experience

10/28/2019 Category: Sales
The people were nice and willing to work with us
I gave them the criteria and told them there was no negotiating on the payment and they made it to where it was less than the payment I said I would do everyone was very nice

MEI L.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Same great service. Steve is amazing and gets you sorted out strait away so that you don’t need to wait too long. Fantastic individual and great service.