Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

JOHN S.
Sandy, OR
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Honestly
Thank you for your honesty about my check engine light! I had no idea it could just be my gasoline cap not screwed on tight!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Dodge Ram 1500
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond service as always
I've been coming here for many years for service on my vehicles. Gresham Honda has always treated me well. Their staff is always incredible, and their technicians always manage to track down issues that no other dealership can.

Bonus is i don't even own a Honda and they still seem to know more about my vehicles than the actual brand's dealer department.

ROBERT C.
Oak Harbor, WA
Honda Clarity Electric
12/17/2018 Category: Sales
good experiance
great car at a good price, sales person John Deason was not pushy at all and helped make the car buying experience a good one

Fast and curtious
Thanks for the great service. Low pressure, but thorough.

CG
COLLETTE G.
Honda Accord Sedan
My Recent Oil Change At Gresham Honda
I always have great customer service at this location! Thanks!

DAVID W.
Excellent as always!
We had a strange crack in the driver side window which was repaired promptly. We love Gresham Honda.

RONALD H.
Eagle Creek, OR
New Wiper Blades
MIke was very helpful in getting new blades for my Fit.

JONICA S.
12/17/2018 Category: Sales
Easy-going, quick service, and not "sales-y"
Thank you (Manny and business office) for making my car shopping experience so easy and relaxing! I hope all my future experiences are as pleasant as this.

12/16/2018 Category: Sales
Everyone was awesome!
Tonkin Gresham Honda did a wonderful job! No pressure, took their time explaining things to customers! Fast and efficient at doing paperwork and really did a good job! Would definitely buy a car there again!

MV
Every time I come I have great service

EB
ELISE B.
Air bag replacement
I stopped by to get an appt for airbag replacement. They said, Let’s do it right now!” Quick, excellent service.

Camas, WA
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I have been going here for nine years and the service is just terrific.

DK
DAVID K.
Awesome job as usual.

CATHLEEN C.
West Linn, OR
Honda Civic Hybrid
Transmission
The service reps were wonderful - booking my appointment, understanding my situation, providing a loaner car.

JOHN F.
Honda Civic Cpe
My Service Experience
The service staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Michael was able to work my service today while I waited. Also told me that my front breaks needed to be replaced. That is great service. Thanks, Michael.

NJ
NORMAN J.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
shifter button
Our 2017 CRV had a malfunction where the shifter activation button decided to come apart. Service department got me in timely and arranged a loaner vehicle till parts could arrive. Repairs completed to satisfaction and timely. Great people to work with.

TH
TERY H.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
oil change, car inspection
Excellent service!

CHERRI W.
Recent recall service
Very prompt, willing to work with my schedule, clean shop area and the waiting room area is pleasant with a big screen TV

BRIAN S.
Fairview, OR
Honda Accord Hybrid
Nothing new - Great as always
The friendly, knowledgeable staff make getting my car serviced painless, even enjoyable. The service department is the primary reason why I bought my new car at TGH.

GK
GARY K.
5 Star
We always get great service here. Everyone very knowledgeable and friendly.