Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

DN
DONALD N.
Honda Accord Sedan
07/19/2019 Category: Service
The usual excellent service
Had our 2018 Accord in for its first oil change and look over and it couldn't have gone any better. They schedule oil change appointments now so the wait was minimal and got to talk to our old salesman about a possible upgrade for our 2014 Civic.

FG
FREDERICK G.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil change.
Great service. In and out in 45 minutes without an appointment.
The only disappointment is that they didn't tell me that they no longer include the tire rotation with the service until the vehicle was ready for pick up. The price didn't reflect the reduced effort though.
Just another corner cut at the expense of the customer!

JV
JANICE V.
Honda HR-V
07/18/2019 Category: Sales
We buy have bought all my cars here for last 4 cars
Good friendly service including service dept.

JEFF S.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient and friendly
My Quick Change lube and oil change, once again, was fast, efficient and friendly. I have been a regular customer for over 20 years at Ron Tonkin Gresham Honda (now on our third Honda).

DEBORAH W.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Service I see excellent and employees are very friendly
Service I see excellent and employees are very friendly

JULIE L.
07/16/2019 Category: Sales
Best Place on Earth...
Better than all the other Honda Houses.
Dane did us right as did the whole crew and service.
Will be back in a few yrs for an upgrade. Thx.

MICHAEL P.
07/16/2019 Category: Sales
2018 CRV purchase
We were welcomed quickly upon arrival. Salesman John was great. Very informative, helpful, friendly, professional, very knowledgeable about everything the CRV has to offer. We like the car very much. The deal went smoothly. Everything was pretty much top notch. Two things that could have taken the experience from a 4 star rating to a 5 star rating. (The car was on the show room floor, although it was a certified used car, it has 5600 miles on it, and virtually new.)
1) A full tank of gas would have been nice ( we asked and were told only for "new vehicles". )
2) Making sure the sirius radio (3 month free) was in place by the dealership.
We took care of both of these ourselves. We have just made a several thousand dollar purchase and if these two seemingly small details had been offered it could have easily been an "over the top" customer service experience.

GD
GORDON D.
Happy Valley, OR
work review, Rona Davis, 2002 Accord airbag inflator
we were pleasantly surprised that the task was done so quickly.. then we left in a bit of a rush, and Rona overlooked the fact that she had left her precious IPhone in the chair... it was in safe and trusted hands, until she realized the truth, and then we came flying back there and she retrieved it, and was just raving about how nice the people were as we drove away.... I think you folks just got yourselves another steady customer.... keep up the keeping up ... and thanks ... I will be seeing you shortly with my CRV, oil change and a few issues

RONALD H.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Good

AH
ANDREW H.
Friendly and efficient
I appreciate the thorough help, follow through, and excellent service all done with friendliness. Thank you

MICHELE M.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for the expert service and playroom for the Little 😊
I was nervous about spending an hour and a half with my two-year-old granddaughter while waiting for service on my Ridgeline. Playroom was perfect, fully equipped to keep her entertained! Thank you for the no pressure service. Ridgeline runs great 👍🏼

Honda Civic Sdn
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Always love going here, always get amazing service

AP
ALFRED P.
Great service again!
I popped in this morning around 7AM and asked for an oil change for my CRV. After gathering my vehicle’s information, my technician had me sign the work order and I went in to read the USA Today. After a short time in the waiting area, my technician told me my vehicle was ready and was on my way home within an hour of arriving.

PY
PORTIA Y.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Staff members are very nice.

LAURI S.
Eagle Creek, OR
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Another stellar service trip
The service department at Tonkin Honda is great, courteous, prompt and efficient. It was the main reason I decided on purchasing another Honda.
The only knock was how loud the sales department staff are in the cavernous part of the building, while we wait for our vehicles.

NM
NATALIA M.
Change Oil
I was accepted without appointment and served well

CG
COLLETTE G.
Honda Accord Sedan
Oil Change
Always get great customer service! They honored a coupon from the 122nd Ron Tonkin location, which saved me time. Thanks!

MARILYN C.
Damascus, OR
Honda HR-V
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Graham helped me with a key light warning, which unfortunately turned out to be a bad entry key system button at a cost of $434. However, he allowed me a rental car overnight to get the ignition issue resolved, which helped alot as I work alot of hours. I appreciate his professionalism.

DAN M.

CLINTON J.
Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!!
Steve and Logan were great. Some people worry when they have their vehicle serviced. With these two outstanding employees, one never has to worry. Seems like a little reward would be in order for these two outstanding employees, Scott!