Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

AP
ALFRED P.
Super Service !!!!
We brought our CRV in because the rear hatch would not open. Mark Cawthorn set up our service and called us a day before it was promised and said they had replaced the hatch actuator and the vehicle was ready to pick up. I asked Mark what the charges were and he said the charges were zero. He had looked up to see if we had a warranty on the vehicle and said we did and the service was covered. We had forgotten we had purchased the policy but was very pleased that Mark went the extra effort to check on our behalf.
You must be very proud to have such a conscientious employee working for you and dealing with your customers on a one-on-one basis. Please pass on our thanks to Mark.

Al Panek

RICHARD C.
Honda Accord Sedan
Very professional and honest
When I went into the service department, they were helping me immediately.
they reminded me of special offers for the work I need to be done when they didn’t have to.

AMY B.
Fixed CarPlay
Great service even though they didn’t have my scheduled appointment on file. I scheduled my appointment through HondaLink and received a confirmation. But Honda has no record of it. They still fit me in and I was out of there in less than an hour.

BARBARA B.
Excellent service.
I was greeted at the car. As this was a return visit, the service person I had worked with previously, remembered the issue & what had been done. He expedited the service. Good experience.

DN
DONALD N.
Honda Accord Sedan
The usual excellent service
Our 2016 was in for an oil change/tire rotation, but they determined that the tires didn't need to be rotated because they all showed the same level of wear. However, we still paid the same amount from our coupon price. Have used their service for several years and have found them to be very good.

EC
ELLEN C.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great communication and excellent service. Thank you.

TERRY S.
Sandy, OR
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Not having to make an appointment to get your oil changed.
It only took about 45 minutes to have my oil changed and I was the sixth car in line. Then it was on to the rest of my day. Thanks!

TL
TIEN L.
Fairview, OR
Customer satisfaction
Excellent customer service by Jamie from Ron Tonkin Honda dealership in Gresham

ROBERT M.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Always honest, always done right.
I will never take my car to any other car dealership for repairs, parts, or the purchasing of a new car. Every time I take my car Gresham Honda, I am treated with such high quality customer service, and I always have a secure peace of mind with the services rendered.

06/18/2018 Category: Sales
So easy
Staff was so pleasant and easy to work with! Such a painless experience.

DAVID S.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service!
Great service, friendly staff! Thanks!

REGAN M.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Your dealership is a very customer service and friendly oriented business and it makes owning a Honda very pleasurable.
I have appreciated your dealership from the day we bought our 2016 Odyssey as the buying experience was honest and timely. Thank you Tanner.
The customer service you have provided since has been just as great and I can't thank all the staff and technicians enough for taking such good care of us. The last service was just awesome as the turn around was quick, the price was amazing and everyone was eager to help. The technician even offered to install the air and cabin filters I had purchased and that is just above and beyond what you would expect from any dealership. Plus when it was all done you gave me a coupon for a free car wash. So thank you again Ron Tonkin Honda for your great service and commitment to your customers.
Sincerely,
Regan & Ritha Metcalf

Awesome staff
Great staff, friendly and goes above and beyond helping customers with any needs!

Sandy, OR
06/17/2018 Category: Sales
I thought it was awesome experience! The people there were great especially Simon and Josh! They cared about me as customer, what I wanted and needed in a car, and my warranty! They are great people and I would recommend anyone to go there and have Simon help them because he is the man!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/18/2018

By your reaction of how happy you were I believe you may have not scored us the way you meant to! I can send you a link to rescore.  5 stars is the highest with 1 bieng the lowest! Thank you for sharing about your experience here with us!

DANIEL P.
Fairview, OR
D& K
Great customer service! Always do a great job when I bring our vehicles in.

JENNIFER C.
Washougal, WA
06/16/2018 Category: Sales
Tanner Vansword is the best salesman EVER!
Tanner was awesome - found us the car we wanted in the color we wanted at the price we wanted. Even though he had to get the car from a sister dealership, he was able to get the exact car we wanted within a couple of hours. I would not hesitate to do business with Tanner again, and will recommend him to friends, family and co-workers.

PT
PEDRO T.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Pedro
Jaime is very helpful. She did an excellent job, very friendly makes my day feel better

OM

No hassles- met expectations

MICHAEL H.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
The Tonkin Staff is fantastic
I really enjoy going to Gresham Honda. The staff there is amazing and very helpful. I give them all 5 stars.