Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

PO
PHILIP O.
Sandy, OR
Today’s service
Thanks for getting us in today! Great job!

CI
CAROL I.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
I had my car towed there on Monday morning and even though I hadn’t scheduled an appointment they still fit my car in, figured out what was wrong and had it fixed by the end of the day. Very thankful.

Customer service
Excellent customer service. Explained things necessary and honest about things that can wait. The cashier save me $$$ using coupons making sure I got the best deal.

MARC M.
Brush Prairie, WA
Honda Civic Si
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service advisor !!
Excellent assistance by Steve the service advisor !!

JOAN B.
Sandy, OR
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Timely, friendly, and professional service department!

CIERA H.
Olympia, WA
08/12/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience!
Michael was straightforward and helpful throughout the car buying process! I shopped around and ultimately ended up driving 2 hours from Olympia to purchase the car from Tonkin Honda. I am glad I made the drive! I also got enjoyed the 2 hour drive home in my new Accord. :)

EB
EVAN B.
Fairview, OR
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Steve Tichy was really helpful and got me in and out

TL
TENZIN L.
Portland, OR
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and fast.
They are good and explained well i satisfied and value his respect.Keep it up and keep doing what you do..

LESLIE B.
Cathlamet, WA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
attention to making the experience positive
Putting the customers priorities first, making the customer feel involved in the process.

NW
NATALIE W.
Portland, OR
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Always quick friendly service

SA
SARAH A.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Didn't sell me anything I didn't need.
Mark was great and even dissuaded me from a service he thought would be better provided elsewhere.

TA
TODD A.
Nehalem, OR
Honda Civic Cpe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service on my Honda Civic
You guys were great. I was out after less than two hours for a service on my Civic, with no appointment. The Service writer informed me of future needs, and was great customer service.

FW
FRED W.
Camas, WA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
People / Mark Cawthorne
Made appointment they were on time and quick
Very good service

Mesquite, NV
Wonderful
The people are Great and service is terrific
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you so much for writing a review and scoring us with 5 stars! See you next time.

MARIA M.
Sevice

RZ
RAYMOND Z.
08/07/2018 Category: Sales
Raymond's review
Dane was exceptionally helpful with my purchase of the Honda CRV 2018. I did not feel pressured and was treated with the utmost respect during my whole stay at Tonkin Greshan Honda. He guided me throughout the whole process and made it easy for me and my wife to finally decide that we wanted the car.

REBECCA M.
Fairview, OR
Honda Fit
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Always the same, EXCELLENT!
Love the sameness of my visits. . . EXCELLENT!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars Rebecca! We look forward to your next visit.

TG
TIM G.
Vancouver, WA
Honda Fit
Honda Service
The service department at Gresham Honda is one of the best I've dealt with over the years.
Always willing to communicate timely and effectively.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating Tim! We appreciate that you chose us and look forward to your return!

LR
LYNN R.
Tualatin, OR
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Always excellent customer service. Honesty means so much. You never feel like that are taking advantage of you. I drive quite a way to come for service but it is worth it.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/08/2018

Lynn, thank you so much for sharing those kind words. The fact that you go out of your way to come here means so much to us! We truly appreciate you and look forward to your next visit!

STEVE B.
Troutdale, OR
Honda Ridgeline
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Not done on time and scratched my wheel.
I made an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation, dropped it off at the set time, and said I would be back in 1 1/2 hrs.,
when I got back they hadn't even started it yet. Then when they were rotating the tires they scratched the paint on one of my wheels, so now I have to make another trip back and leave my car there so they can get the wheel fixed. What a hassle for a simple oil change, they didn't charge me anything, and I would really be upset if they would have. They said they were really overloaded with customers that didn't have appointments, so why did I get pushed back when I did have an appointment??
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 08/07/2018

We apologized profusely and assured that we will repair the scratch in the wheel. Sometimes you fall short. We did in this instance. Corrections have been made to reduce the chances of this happening again.
Ethan Woehl