Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

04/21/2019 Category: Service
Needed an oil change.
Needed an oil change. They got it in a very fast time. Thanks

DA
DAVID A.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Great A16 service
Great A16 service with some additional air and cabin filters changed.

AI
AMY I.
West Linn, OR
04/20/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent experience!
Simple, no hard sell, easy deal. Love my car and Michael Gunderson was awesome.

DAVID M.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
air bag replacement
Fast and courteous work.

PS
PAUL S.
Honda Passport
04/20/2019 Category: Sales
Passport to the world of travel
My experience at Tonkin Gresham Honda was wonderful.Michael Gunderson was a breath of fresh air in the car buying experience. We ended up taking a total of 5 test drives over 2 days and there was no pressure to buy. He clearly explained the features on all the vehicles we drove and listened to what I had to say. Thanks again Michael Paul S

LH
LARRY H.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
I had an appointment, service advisor was ready when I arrived. He also let me know that they would also take care of a recall. It was estimated to take an hour and all work was completed in that hour.

Sandy, OR
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Last min appointment
Thanks for fitting me in at the last minute!

Troutdale, OR
04/18/2019 Category: Sales
service department is very good, sales were pretty fast
Sales department worked well with me on some detailing of car.

NM
NATALIA M.
Great
Thank you for your good job!

DV
DANA V.
Honda Fit
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Courteous employees in Service Dept.
Never got the answer toa,question as work took lo nger than expected and I had to leave.

MELISSA M.
Cascade Locks, OR
Honda HR-V
04/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff walking you through what they can do & what it costs
They got me right in even though I didn’t realize you needed an appointment & they explained what the car showed needed to be done & what it would cost

Sandy, OR
04/17/2019 Category: Sales
A good experience
Tonkin Gresham Honda did a great job of giving me all the information and help I needed without being overpowering. Overall the experience was about as easy as buying a car can be.

MOSES M.
Troutdale, OR
Honda Civic Si
Best Service Advisor on the planet
I always love service at Gresham Tokin Honda, they never seem to want to take advantage of their customers AND always give service with a smile. MARK IS THE BEST!

MARK C.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Always an amazing experience! It’s like we’re family!!
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 04/16/2019

Thank You! Take care, and rest easy, as we will always be here for you!

Ethan Woehl
Service Director

LAURI S.
Eagle Creek, OR
Honda Ridgeline
Why I choose Honda Service in Gresham
I really appreciate the service department at Gresham Honda. They are familiar with me, they are friendly and efficient. I live out in the country and Honda is one of the closest car dealership and service. I love my Ridgeline and chose it when looking at all vehicles because in large part to the service department there.

TC
THOMAS C.
Fairview, OR
Honda Fit
04/15/2019 Category: Sales
excellent dealership
I recently shopped around at various dealerships in the Portland/Gresham area for a new car and found the personnel at Gresham Honda to be above the rest. Having been in the auto business (10 yrs) many years ago, it doesn't take long for me to get a 'feel' of a dealership.
At Ron Tonkin Gresham Honda, Manny was my salesman. He was very knowledgeable of the Honda cars - was patient with me and my wife - and he did what many other salesman did NOT do - he listened. We are now proud owners of a 2019 Fit EX-L and have a great service/parts dept to back us up.
As a retired school teacher, I don't normally give out the highest grade unless I believe it was truly deserved. Gresham Honda and staff earned their A plus.

SUSAN B.
Honda Ridgeline
04/13/2019 Category: Sales
New car buying experience. RonTonkin Honda Gresham
I live in Vancouver, Wa but seriously considering traveling across the river to Gresham for service etc. Wilbert Blanc, Manny Arellano, And Josh Muma were exceptional. Best new car buyer experience ever. They rock. Thank you for a pleasant experience.

EC
ERIC C.
Honda Civic Cpe
Consistent quality
I’ve been having my civic serviced at Gresham Honda for the past 2 years and the service Is always consistent and the service staff are always presentable and genuine.

MV
MELISSA V.
Honda Civic Sedan
Great job
Go about every six weeks, I drive for a living they are always there to take care of me

JOEL B.
Fast and efficient
Barely took an hour. I didn't even have time to read two magazines, just so fast!