Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Keizer, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
02/18/2019 Category: Sales
Great guys
Good experience, wide variety of cars to choose from and overall easy process.

Wood Village, OR
Honda Civic Cpe
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, welcoming and a great playroom for my daughter. Good free coffee also.

MATTHEW W.
Honda Clarity Electric
Above and Beyond
I am so grateful to have found Tonkin Gresham Honda! I called Friday to explain my situation and the the Tonkin Gresham Honda team reasured me I'd be taken care of and went right to work! My Sales Consultants Ron, Manny and the finance team went ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure that I was going to receive the best deal on my new vehicle. I truly felt VALUED as a customer here and would highly recommend my family and friends. The entire process was so quick and painless. I have found a dealership that I have faith in and will continue to do business with! Thank you again to everyone who made what I thought wasn't going to be possible, possible! - Matt

SAMANTHA S.
Honda Fit
Great!
Thanks!

RONALD B.
Honda Ridgeline
Truck
No pressure and fast deals

Troutdale, OR
Honda HR-V
New Car Purchase Was a Pleasure
Purchasing a new car isn't always a great experience. My husband and I do not appreciate being followed around by a salesperson, hounding us to make quick decisions about something as major as the purchase of a new vehicle. I am happy to say that we had a very pleasant experience at Tonkin Gresham Honda with our salesperson, Hide. He was friendly and informative, knowledgable and helpful, but not pushy. He did not try to sell us more than we needed or wanted. We did shop around a bit, comparing the HR-V that we were interested in to other cars. We ended up purchasing an HR-V as the size and features offered fit our needs better than other cars in the same price range and we felt very comfortable with the staff we had met at this dealership. We are very happy with the experience with had at Tonkin Gresham Honda and we are loving the car.

CHRISTOPHER W.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit 02-15-19
Friendly staff, always helpful!

MATTHEW R.
Portland, OR
Continued Superior Service
Honest and complete service. I have regular oil changes done for our van at Gresham Honda. They are quick and do an excellent job of accessing anything else needed for the van, without pressuring me in any way. The area for children is amazing, given that they do not have to have it at all. Free good coffee and popcorn is cool too.

MX
MICHAEL X.
Fast and friendly service
Gresham Honda does not disappoint. Quick and fast oil service. Thank you to the service team. Always enjoy going there.

DF
DIANE F.
Vancouver, WA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The service and staff. Always willing to listen and offer assistance.
Pleasant atmosphere to have car serviced.

RICHARD R.
Honda Ridgeline
warranty repair
None

02/14/2019 Category: Service
I appreciated Steve, the service manager who called me with service updates. My vehicle was ready when promised.

RO
RENE O.
Troutdale, OR
02/14/2019 Category: Service
I always have a pleasant experience when I have service done on my vehicle everyone is always so nice and explains everything they have done and the car is ready when they say

GS
GREGGORY S.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
TONKIN HONDA Family
Always a pleasure to visit this dealership, top-notch people 😁

Honda PASSPORT
02/12/2019 Category: Sales
It's all about the people!
Professional, friendly, knowledgable staff! Sales though (maintenance) Service, have always had positive experiences.

GM
GARY M.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service and loaner car.
Was given a loaner, at noi cost, while my car was having windshield wipers repaired.

Fairview, OR
02/12/2019 Category: Sales
Salesperson. Otherwise just another dealership.
When you have finally decided on the car and reached a price, the excitement is deflated by the amount of time it takes to complete all the paperwork. 3 to 4 hrs is a rediculous amount of time to spend.

AL
ANTONIETTA L.
Tigard, OR
Jeep Cherokee
02/10/2019 Category: Sales
CUSTOMER SERVICE
We purchase our first car form your dealer ship 10/2017 and got excellent customer service from Tanner. He made the whole care buying experience easy by assuring us that we would get the best deal possible, and we did. I called Tanner when the car he sold me was totaled in January this year. He ensure me that we would get the same good service and we did. We met Mike late Friday night and he was very pleasant and informative from the start. He showed us the style and size SUV we were looking for and when we picked out the one we wanted he started the purchasing process. Within and hour or hour and half were in Joshes' office filling out the loan paper work. He got us the SUV we want at a price we could afford and good percentage rate for our credit rating. We are very pleased with our purchase and look forward to buying our next car from your dealership.

WD
WAYNE D.
02/10/2019 Category: Sales
Great People
John Deason and Kenn Gillett are great people. They worked very hard to meet my special needs.

TH
THOMAS H.
02/09/2019 Category: Sales
Car buying
Highly recommend this dealer and Ron Reddy salesman.