Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

JESSICA M.
Damascus, OR
Great customer service!
I’m always greeted & given great customer service. I always take my vehicle to get service at this location and I’m always satisfied with everything. Thank you Troutdale Honda!

JOAN S.
Another excellent experience at Gresham Honda
Brought my Honda in for service on a Saturday, was greeted by Steve, who took care of getting my car serviced, and it was ready in an hour as Steve said it would be. We've bought and brought our 2 Honda Accords in to Gresham over the last 10+years from Vancouver, because we are treated right . Highly satisfied, and recommend Gresham Honda! Thanks Steve (and Mark) for always taking care of us.

EP
ERIC P.
Wood Village, OR
Honda Accord Sedan
Scheduled Maintenance
Got me in and out on time. Friendly service, no problems.

MARILYN H.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
the wonderful service provided by this dealership
fantastic

ROBERT M.
Mystery Solved!!
My car was not driving right, and I tried to explain the issue the best I could. Nick came through once again with his stellar mechanical knowledge and diagnosed the problem. A coil pack was on its way out after he was able to duplicate the issue. Now my car drives like brand new again. Thanks again Tonkin Gresham Honda for always fixing me up!!

RICHARD S.
Honda Ridgeline
Great service.
Graham was polite, efficient and very customer focused.

CD
CHELSEA D.
Sandy, OR
10/20/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly and Professional
I appreciated how friendly and professional our sales/finance people were. We were a little difficult for them as we were extra cautious on every detail but they were very courteous and patient with us. I feel they went the extra mile to make us happy. Thank you for the positive car buying experience!

EH
ELDON H.
Honda Accord Sedan
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil change / radio code reset
Service advisors , Mike, and also
Steve, were courteous, professional and friendly. My repairs were done with within an hour. GOOD JOB !

TH
TRACY H.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, efficient and thorough service. Thank you.

SR
SUSIE R.
Friendly Customer Service
I pulled up to the service area & I was quickly greeted by the service rep Graham. He gave me an estimated time when my vehicle would be ready, which was accurate. Graham was also very knowledgeable of what was going on w/ my CRV and gave recommendations to keep my vehicle performing well & keep me safe. Very pleasant experience!

NW
NATALIE W.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Gresham Honda offers exceptional customer service!

LK
LASLO K.
Salem, OR
Honda Accord Hybrid
10/18/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly and efficient purchase
The process for this purchase of a Honda Accord hybrid was straight forward. Both the sales and business person were very personable and we had excellent rapport. Manny demonstrated all the available extra coating and trims for the vehicle and explained them concisely while demonstrating them as well. The business aspect was handled by Ash and again very friendly. No real pushiness. Price was a match to another offer elsewhere but the color of the vehicle made the difference for our purchase. The dealership has the usual perks in the lobby and is located just 20 minutes from central Portland.
Looking forward to picking up the vehicle in 3 days after some coating is applied to prevent discoloration and scratches in the future.

RJ
RANDI J.
Sandy, OR
10/18/2018 Category: Sales
Buying a replacement car
They care about me. When I got into an accident with my new car I called and my sales person was already looking for a replacement for me.

CHARLES C.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
prompt polite serviice

JAMES C.
La Center, WA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service as Usual!
Took my 07 Odyssey in for an A12 service. Took care of business but also found a few other issues that I just had them fix to tune of $411.00. We have made the 1 hour drive OW to Tonkin Gresham Honda for 11 years and they have maintained our Odyssey in excellent condition for the majority of it's life. However, indicative maintenance costs for upcoming services (timing belt replacement) around 200k miles is forcing me to consider my maintenance options. I was quoted $2,200 for a timing belt replacement and another $1,000 for tensioner pully's and pump replacement (if leakage is found). Those costs are pushing up against the value of the car and starting to push the limit of what I am willing to spend at the OEM. But they also want us to trade in our car for a new one. Maybe that is the idea here? Love, Love, the excellent service, but your prices are likely going to price you out of future business on my Odyssey and future new car sale, which is sad to say. We paid for peace of mind and have gotten every red cent out of taking our vehicle to Tonkin Gresham Honda. I really wish they could make maintaining an older vehicle a bit more affordable for those of us who faithfully return 2-3 times a year and spend thousands with them. If you want to maintain loyal and dedicated customers for the long term, make my decision to stick with Tonkin Gresham Honda easier, not harder.

The Dalles, OR
Honda Fit
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service on my Honda Fit!
Tonkin Gresham Honda keeps track of the service needs for my Honda Fit, provides reasonable appointment times, and performs great service on the car. I bring the car to Tonkin Gresham for service even though I live more than 80 miles away from Gresham.

PS
PATRICIA S.
10/17/2018 Category: Sales
Exceptional
Hide made my car purchasing experience super fun and a lot easier than I expected. I really appreciated his patience with me and made me feel really confident on my purchase.

Ready to help
Every time I have delt with staff good experiance, explained service or repairs ,then done in a timely manner.

TU
THOMAS U.
Honda Element
Friendly Knowledgeable Staff
Brought my vehicle in for the driver and passenger air bag inflator recalls. Mark Cawthorn did a great job explaining everything to me and I was in and out in a timely matter. Thank you!

XY
XIAOLONG Y.
Honda Fit
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Good service, higher charge
Service has always been good. The charge is in general higher than other places, except oil change is cheaper. For example, changing a filter costs over $100, but I spent only $20 at O'Reilly's. Other charges are a little high. For example, break fluid inspection costs approximately $120, the higher end price.