Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

EB
ELISE B.
Honda Fit
Air bag replacement
I stopped by to get an appt for airbag replacement. They said, Let’s do it right now!” Quick, excellent service.

Camas, WA
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I have been going here for nine years and the service is just terrific.

DK
DAVID K.
Awesome job as usual.

CATHLEEN C.
West Linn, OR
Honda Civic Hybrid
Transmission
The service reps were wonderful - booking my appointment, understanding my situation, providing a loaner car.

JOHN F.
My Service Experience
The service staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Michael was able to work my service today while I waited. Also told me that my front breaks needed to be replaced. That is great service. Thanks, Michael.

NJ
NORMAN J.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
shifter button
Our 2017 CRV had a malfunction where the shifter activation button decided to come apart. Service department got me in timely and arranged a loaner vehicle till parts could arrive. Repairs completed to satisfaction and timely. Great people to work with.

TH
TERY H.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
oil change, car inspection
Excellent service!

CHERRI W.
Recent recall service
Very prompt, willing to work with my schedule, clean shop area and the waiting room area is pleasant with a big screen TV

BRIAN S.
Fairview, OR
Honda Accord Hybrid
Nothing new - Great as always
The friendly, knowledgeable staff make getting my car serviced painless, even enjoyable. The service department is the primary reason why I bought my new car at TGH.

GK
GARY K.
5 Star
We always get great service here. Everyone very knowledgeable and friendly.

RANDI C.
The friendly staff
Graham was so kind an very informative. He is the best I would give him 10 stars if I could.

MA
MONICA A.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Timely and pleasant service
Jamie was very helpful in serving me. The shuttle drivers were kind and courteous. Got the job done on time. I would definitely go back.

RK
RENEE K.
Vancouver, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
12/12/2018 Category: Sales
Great Experience
John was fantastic and made me very happy

BD
BEVERLY D.
Happy Valley, OR
12/12/2018 Category: Service
I love the people who great me in service....Mark Cawthorn is an awesome person and we buy cars there just because of him...all the others in that dept are great too.
AWESOME people .....I love that they go the extra mile in explaining everything to me....not all garages do that to women!!! Just a great place for service and therefore we bu y cars there too.

KR
KHAT R.
Honda HR-V
Fast service
Had to bring in my HRV to fix recall issues. Made an appointment and the work was completed timely and efficiently. Plus, I had a great cup of coffee! Definitely my go to place for my vehicle. Thanks for the excellent customer service!

DIANNA H.
Customer service
The man who helped me was very nice It was very nice to be able to bring in my car on a Saturday The work was done in a very timely manner Thank You !

CE
CHELSEA E.
Sandy, OR
Great place.
The people were extremely nice and friendly.

Wood Village, OR
Honda HR-V
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Always receive excelent service, highly recommend Tonkin Gresham Honda.

RT
RICHARD T.
12/10/2018 Category: Sales
Sales experience with Dane Walen
Very competent, and went the extra mile and washed my car because there was no one else there to do it on Sunday.

JAMES F.