Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

GT
GARY T.
Alma, NE
SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
05/28/2016 Category: Sales
workers
Nice place, friendly people and very helpful
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/29/2016

We really appreciate the comments!

GB
GIA B.
Wood Village, OR
NISSAN VERSA
05/21/2016 Category: Sales
Good help
Went in & came out with a good car that I love & can afford!
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/23/2016

Thanks for the 4 Star review Gia!

ED
ERICA D.
White Salmon, WA
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Great warranty service
Easy to use rental, covered by warranty
Jorge J., Service Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/19/2016

Thank you Erica for the feedback!

Jorge Juarez
Service Director
jjuarez@tonkin.com

PK
PAUL K.
Wheeler, OR
HONDA PILOT
05/17/2016 Category: Sales
Easy to work with and got what we wanted.
Andre was professional, quick to respond to our inquiries, and sensitive to our specific needs. He was easy to work with as well creative in offering workable options to make the transaction meet our financial requirements.
The service department was helpful and informative.
The financial paper work, however, always seem to take much longer than expected and is in need of some streaming lining to make the process more palatable for the customer.
We feel we were able to purchase the vehicle that satisfied our needs at a reasonable and fair price.
This was the second vehicle we had purchased at Tonkin Honda/ Gresham. Overall we were pleased with the experience and would certainly consider Tonkin for any vehicles purchase we make in the future.
Thank you.
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/18/2016

Thank you Paul for your comments.  We are always looking to streamline the process.

TP
TERRI P.
Troutdale, OR
HONDA ACCORD SDN
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Troutdale Honda the best!
Awesome
Rick P., General Sales Manager from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/19/2016

Thank you for saying so!

CATHLEEN C.
Happy Valley, OR
HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly & the service is often completed in less time than predicted.
The only less than satisfactory feedback is the scent from the cleaning solution used for my 90,000 mile service. I'm highly sensitive to cleaning products & the fumes made it difficult to be in my car for several days. Using a cleaning solution that has zero scent would be highly appreciated.

KC
KATHLEEN C.
Sandy, OR
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Service Review
My only complaint is that a woman who came in after me, rushed in ahead of me and the service person inside took her first, making me wait to be checked in for an appointment for a wheel alignment. She had no appointment. Otherwise, the service was fine.

BE
BRYAN E.
Portland, OR
05/06/2016 Category: Service
Helpful and efficient
Got me in and out fast. Explained everything that was done and also the services that would be needed in the future. Great job!
Jorge J., Service Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/09/2016

Thanks Bryan for the feedback, we will strive to earn 5 stars on your next visit!

Jorge Juarez
Service Director
jjuarez@tonkin.com

MIGUEL G.
Beaverton, OR
HONDA CIVIC SEDAN
05/04/2016 Category: Sales
Salesman was great. Manager horrible
Travis was an awesome friendly Salesman wasn't pushy at all and made us feel comfortable. The manager was horrible though. When we denied the car warranty he got offended and made us feel like we were stupid for not getting it.. keep in mind it was a honda...

HI Miguel,

I have reached out to speak of the specifics. Please feel free to contact me directly.  Thanks for the review.

RAYNA B.
Gresham, OR
KIA SEDONA
05/01/2016 Category: Sales
TANNER IS AWESOME!
Buying a car with Tanner was a fun and enjoyable experience. He knew what he was doing and got me into a car fast. I did not have to spend my whole day at the car lot waiting to be talked into more or less than I could afford. I went, told him what I needed and how much I was willing to put down, and DONE! Thanks Tanner for being so AWESOME!!

Hi Rayna,

Thanks for the comments.  Time is important and the fact you spent a lot of it with us means a great deal.

JOSEPH L.
Longview, WA
JEEP COMPASS
04/30/2016 Category: Sales
Friendly sales representatives.
Great!

THank you Joseph for the Great comments!

DN
DAVID N.
Portland, OR
HONDA ACCORD HYBRID
04/16/2016 Category: Sales
Worth the trip
We purchased a pre-owned automobile. The experience was enjoyable. They still owe me a tank of gas though...(laugh). I've bought a lot of cars throughout my life and Tonkin (regardless of location) has the ability to get things done. I will admit however that the Lithia Honda in Salem has the best Coffee Machine Mechanism - ever. This is the first car I've purchased through this dealer. Service is an important part of buying a car. Their service team followed up with us the very next day, I was impressed. Would I buy from Tonkin again? Well, I just did, my 2nd automobile in less than 2 years. They really helped me when nobody else could. Closest experience to 5 Stars I've experienced. If they would of sent us home with a full tank - would of gotten the 5th Stars in this review. Under-promise and over-deliver is always my standard for 5 Star anything. They didn't blow it; they just didn't quite reach that outstanding level like they could of. After the deal was done, turned out to only have 1 key, instead of 2. No big deal until you discover the key is like $80 and $80 of labor, i.e $160 for key? I was a little disappointed in both the pricing and had I known the car only had 1 key (and the cost), I would have required a 2nd one. I already signed all the paperwork and that was not a pleasant surprise. I didn't think it was a big deal until I found out the cost at the service desk. Maybe they'll exceed my expectations requiring me to revisit and give them 5 Stars by getting me a 2nd key and follow up regarding that tank of gas. If I owned an auto-dealership I would NEVER sell a car to a customer that didn't have a full tank of gas. I'm always amazed by that "little thing". The last thing in a transaction where you've spent thousands of dollars, often making payments for years to come - you drive away on "empty" or near empty - that always is a negative to the customer.

This is a very nice review!  Thanks for taking the time to rate us a 4 star.