Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5
Latest Review about 2 months ago

CRYSTAL M.
HONDA CIVIC SDN
06/19/2017 Category: Service
Good experience
The work was completed quickly & efficiently. Steve was very friendly & helpful.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 06/29/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.  We are always striving for a 5 star experience for our customers.  We look forward to seeing you again Crystal!

CG
CURTIS G.
Boring, OR
HONDA ELEMENT
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Nice people,friendly,nice clean facilities.
Just had an oil change and a quick check out done.Took a little longer than I expected but still reasonable.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you Curtis for your feedback! We hope to earn 5 stars next time! We appreciate your business!

DO
DON O.
Livingston, TX
05/01/2017 Category: Service
Routine service
Friendly and complete service. They gave coupon for car wash
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you Don for sharing your feed back.  We appreciate your business! See you next time!

MARILYN C.
Damascus, OR
HONDA HR-V
04/27/2017 Category: Sales
Great dealership
Very friendly staff & great service...They really try to please, nice Honda's too!

KV
KENT V.
HONDA PILOT
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Well done
Service folk are good to work with - Mark Cawthorn especially. Knowledgeable and realistic. Been going to Gresham Honda for 20+? Years and, if anything, it seems to be improving. Only gripe is that it is so _**(()! expensive, but what isn't today?
I did recommend a neighbor who recently bought a new Honda there.

PW
PAMELA W.
Troutdale, OR
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Local
The service guys work with you

ROMAN C.
Vancouver, WA
04/11/2017 Category: Sales
Good deals
I got a good deal for my car

THADDEUS B.
Portland, OR
HONDA ACCORD SDN
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Not bad
Steve, service advisor was great! They got my SRS unit replaced that was recalled. It only took about an hour, after I accidentally set up appt. to pick up my Honda by 6:00pm. It was done by noon, no charge. I will definitely be back for oil changes and some minor maintenance.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you Thaddeus, so good to hear you are planning on returning! We appreciate that you chose us and we look forward to a continued partnership to keep you car running the best it can!

DARREL C.
Troutdale, OR
HONDA ACCORD SDN
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Car lube
Convenient, fast for a lube
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you Darrel for choosing us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

DEREK P.

COSMO S.
Fairview, OR
HONDA CIVIC CPE
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Evaluating service on a safety recall
I've had problems with Tonkin Gresham Honda in the past. This was the first service I have done with them in several years. My visit for recall service was very good. The registration process was flawless; the work was completed in just over an hour. Overall very satisfactory.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 04/03/2017

Thank you Cosmo for allowing us another chance to service your vehicle.  We appreciate any feedback and we hope to see you again!

CATHLEEN C.
West Linn, OR
HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Reps
The Service Reps are friendly, knowledgeable, and provide excellent customer service.

LW
LORI W.
Vancouver, WA
HONDA ACCORD HYBRID
Work on car
I appreciated the man who checked me in -he was patient and kind. I always appreciate the work done at Gresham Honda. My only recommendation is to find a way for people who are just needing an oil change, to be in a separate line - so that we don't have to wait with everyone else for several hours.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 04/03/2017

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation Lori.  We have this issue every now and then because our on-line system lets people make appointments for oil changes when we don't usually do that.  Our express oil change service is first come first serve.  We are working towards a solution.  Thank you for your patience! We appreciate your business.

DA
DAVID A.
HONDA ACCORD SEDAN
Service on new Accord EX V6
Brought my wife's new Accord EX V6 in for its first oil change. It needed other service, including tire rotation, but the dealership was so busy all they did was the oil change. We bought the car at another dealership because I despise the "system house" sales tactics this dealership uses--won't ever buy a car from this dealership, but their service is O.K.

JOHN A.
HONDA PILOT
03/26/2017 Category: Service
Work seems good, but surprised by the expense.
Friendly staff did good work, but expensive.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 04/03/2017

Thank you John for your feedback.  We appreciate your business!