Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

Continue reading recommended reviews

Gresham, OR
Honda Civic Sdn
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Unorganized and unreliable
Scheduled for brake pd change at 4pm, drove from clackamas & turns out they have no brake pads. Reschedule me for the next day, I call before hand to delay appointment and I was never put on the schedule. They offered me th same time I said I couldn’t make it originally. Reception told me they would call me back to notify me if they can fit me later on or not, waited all day and no phone call. I received no services so not sure why I’m getting a review request.