Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

Continue reading recommended reviews

GL
Gilles L.
Portland, OR
11/19/2019
Disappointed: do NOT expect more
I bought a used car. I assume that I bought it "as is" but when the next day the belt squeaks and that everyone in the garage is aware of the problem but no one wants to do something. I expected more by buying in a big garage.
The sales man (that I won't tell the name) has to call you the day after and you wait one week until you go there... that's not serious...
Sorry about that but I'm very unhappy!

Gresham, OR
Honda Civic Sdn
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Unorganized and unreliable
Scheduled for brake pd change at 4pm, drove from clackamas & turns out they have no brake pads. Reschedule me for the next day, I call before hand to delay appointment and I was never put on the schedule. They offered me th same time I said I couldn’t make it originally. Reception told me they would call me back to notify me if they can fit me later on or not, waited all day and no phone call. I received no services so not sure why I’m getting a review request.