Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

10/27/2019 Category: Service
Mike is amazing
Mike is a problem solver always ready to help. Every time I call now I just ask for him.

BRADLEY B.
Troutdale, OR
Honda Civic Cpe
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Honda Service
Awesome service as usual... Now they can check your tire alignment as you drive your car in... amazing...

STEVEN M.
Fairview, OR
Honda Ridgeline
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness of staff!
My oil change was performed sooner than estimated. Very nice!!!

XD
XI D.
Clackamas, OR
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Very nice service
Every body so nice there

GP
GILMER P.
10/26/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly and understanding
Every one was great. They knew that we had a recent bad experience with another dealership and they were determined to make sure we left happy. From the moment I walked in it was all hands in. Management to finance i was taken care of. I’m very satisfied with the price and the finance deal I got. Also my kids left happy with a Carfax fox, all I’ve heard since leaving is “show me the Carfax”! Thank you, all of you!

TESHOME M.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/25/2019 Category: Sales
About my last purchase
I really liked the way they give services to customers. There's a great customer service. I want to thank all of them. Keep your good work up

Hood River, OR
10/25/2019 Category: Service
The Service Department employees are great
I have been very pleased with the service I have received from all of the Service Department employees. I switched to this dealership for my service after being very unhappy with the dealer I had been using for over 30 years. I feel that the employees are being honest with me and not pressuring me to perform services or replace parts that are not really needed. Good job!

CA

CAROL S.
Sandy, OR
Honda Civic Sdn
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous folks and timely service. Plus, I love the popcorn.

JUSTIN B.
Happy Valley, OR
Efficient, courteous, quality service
They were able to service my vehicle immediately even though I just dropped in without an appointment. All work was explained ahead of time and pending my approval. Staff was polite, service was quick, work performed was quality. No complaints.

LN
LINDA N.
Honda Accord - Air Conditioning Issue
As always a great result at Gresham Tonkin Honda. The staff is wonderful to work with, the work was done with the time that was projected, and I was on my way. Thank you!

Troutdale, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
Terrible
The heavier set counter lady was very disrespectful and did not make me feel like a valued customer, she had an attitude with me from the moment I pulled my car up. I hope next experience will not be this awful
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/24/2019

Interesting how the use of adjectives can be heard when perceiving someones level of respect. I appologize for your awful experience and I am confident we can provide a better experience on your next visit.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

Ethan Woehl
Service Director

SHERYL W.
Sandy, OR
great customer service
My 2019 CR-V is almost 3 mos old and my left passenger tire went totally flat while driving on a major highway! The tow truck driver put on the spare and looked at the tire and found a split or slice in it! Told me to take it back to Honda since the car is so new and see what they could do for me because it only has 2,000 miles on it. I just lost it when the service adviser told me it would be $142 for a new tire and installation. I asked if they could do anything for me because the tire is new and I couldn't afford the expense right now. She talked to the Service Manager and they were VERY kind and gave me the tire at no charge. I am very grateful!

10/21/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome, helpful staff
I went in there with a firm price for the car I was looking for, and the staff were friendly and helpful with attempting to get the numbers I asked for

PY
PORTIA Y.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Just found out that we can make appointment for oil change now. I did not make an appointment but it didn’t take that long.