Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

MV
always great service

Honda HR-V
09/21/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience
This is our first time buying new. We did our research and went with the Costco Buyer Program. The process was smooth and simple. Mike Gunderson was fun and easy to work with and make a somewhat stressful process seem calmer. He has amazing customer service skills and I was surprised to hear he was newer to the company. Highly recommend this dealership and Mike Gunderson. Thank you.

SYLVIA H.
09/21/2019 Category: Service
sylvia harold
I took my car in for an oil change and a service. Was treated very nicely and the Rep gave me a coupon for $25

The alignment was off and I had a nail in the tire. Bought the tires there so no charge for fixing. Corrected the alignment and changed filters. My car runs great and smooth now. Was bumpy before.

They also let me know what was needed on the next service and the cost so I could budget.

I love Gresham Honda. Such nice people.

Sylvia Harold

CHARITY H.
Estacada, OR
Honda Passport
09/21/2019 Category: Sales
A great experience
Michael and Dane were excellent to work with. Not your typical "car salesmen", which is a good thing as I'd have walked right off the lot had it been otherwise. Easier car purchase than our last one which was at a Toyota dealership. I've already recommended this dealership, and specifically Michael and Dane, to others.

TC
TERESA C.
Staff was great
Staff was friendly and answered all questions I had!

BD
BEVERLY D.
Happy Valley, OR
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and direct about the service.
Our last 6 autos were purchased here because we like the service dept so well...have moved to happy valley but still return here for service. Good people there

TH
TOM H.
Service Dept
Mike H. in service was great to work with. Explained everything that was to be done, and how long. Suggest longer service hours on Saturday.

LIZETH M.
Honda Accord Sedan
09/20/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly fast and very helpful
Made the entire process so much easier

Troutdale, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
09/20/2019 Category: Sales
Nice experience!
First brand new car we’ve ever bought-great experience!!

KL
KAITLYN L.
Damascus, OR
Honda HR-V
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Great and efficient service!
I’m happy that I found a Honda in Oregon that treats me just as well as my Honda in New Mexico! Great service and very efficient :)

HH
HAROLD H.
oil change
your crew is always pleasant

MT
MIGUEL T.
great service
It had been a long time since i serviced my old jalopy. But Mark on the service desk, remember my car and me and worked me in right away with his signature customer service, that whole team is awesome!

Estacada, OR
09/19/2019 Category: Service
They are always friendly, immediate service.
They love both our dogs!!!!

LAWRENCE B.
Portland, OR
Outstanding!
Everything about having my CRV serviced was great, from making the appointment over the phone with Mike on Saturday to being greeted in the early morning a few days later on Wednesday by Steve, to the workmanship of the vehicle technicians, to a final review with Mike. Kudos to the whole team!

LINDA B.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/19/2019 Category: Service
I HAVE RELIED ON GRESHAM HONDA SINCE1988 AND HAVE HAD NO COMPLAINTS EXCELLANT!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER NO PROBLEMS WITH GRESHAM HONDA EVER!!!!!!!!