RICHARD G.
07/31/2019
Best place in town.
Efficient, timely, ethical, honest, patient with stupid questions. You can drop by with a problem(flat tire, something on the panel etc) and you know the gang will take care of you without the eyes rolling back, implying you are taking up their time. That is real customer service!!!!. They know all customers by their first names. They go the extra mile. Keep up the fine service you provide.

KE
Kim E.
Ford Edge
07/23/2019
Great Service Experience
Brought my car in for rear brakes They found another issue in my front end as well. They called with their find and price. My car handles noticeably better and brakes are great. I’m very happy with the service.

DAVE S.
Cheektowaga, NY
07/17/2019
You noticed!
Thank you for noticing that the car was overdue for inspection and taking care of that. The car was ready when you said it would be, and I appreciate that. We can count on the mechanics at Towne Motor Car to take care of us. We have recommended you to our friends.

JOE M.
07/17/2019
Always solid
We take both of our cars here. They’re appropriately priced, don’t try to upsell, and get the work done in s reasonable amount of time.

MZ
MARTY Z.
Hamburg, NY
07/14/2019
New brakes
Towne is a great choice for auto service in the city. Staff is knowledgeable, professional and efficient. Dropped car off in the am and was ready by lunchtime. Even with there lot being full upon arrival. Great location if you work downtown or the medical corridor. Prices on services always beat out the dealers.

DICK D.
Tonawanda, NY
Honda Ridgeline
07/01/2019
Good timely service
I use Towne for any work that I cannot do myself. They are always friendly and provide excellent service. Easy to make an appointment and everything is explained before the service takes place.

JUDY C.
Amherst, NY
06/30/2019
They do what they say they'll do to fix something.
They're totally reliable - I give them a 5.

Hyundai Accent
06/27/2019
Alway courteous, professional, reasonable.
Alway courteous, professional, reasonable.

KW
KENT W.
06/27/2019
Excellent Service & Trustworthy!
Towne Motor Car is my go-to for all my car repairs & concerns. Highly trusted, friendly, and they do great work!

KP
KAREN P.
BMW Z4
06/22/2019
Accommodating
My car would not start. AAA came. They said the starter was bad and needed to be replaced. I called Towne, Chris said it was ok to have it towed in but it might be a day and a half before they could get to it. My car was ready the next afternoon.

KATHY S.
06/15/2019
10 Stars
Quality of service, personal attention, reasonable cost, good advice,courtesy, competence, friendliness, reliability.

PB
PAUL B.
Depew, NY
06/14/2019
exception service and personable
I work downtown so Towne makes it very easy for me to just my keys off before they open andalso before my work andthen performs any service I request to my satisfaction and then calls when my vehicle is finished and allows me to pick it up anytime. Chris there is Awesome.

RF
RONALD F.
06/14/2019
The staff
The usual quick clean friendly service. I never feel like they are doing me a favor but that they want to help. Ronald J. Foote, MD

JOHN R.

GB
Gail B.
06/11/2019
EXCELLENT!!
Towne Motor Car is a great comfort to me because I know that when my car needs repair, it will be done well and at a fair cost. My thanks to all the wonderful mechanics.
Best regards, Gail

NW
NEVA W.
06/08/2019
Excellent as always
Such competent and warm service.

Deborah H.
Volvo S80
06/06/2019
Competent, Polite & Tidy!
Kudos!

LD
LYNDA D.
06/02/2019
Inspection
I can always count on Town to let me know exactly what is wrong with my vehicles. I can also count on them not to overcharge me for what needs to be done. Their integrity , Honesty and pride in their workis what I appreciate as well as a Great customer service.

BR
BOB R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/29/2019
Always great service. I thought I booked an apt online but turned out I didn’t. Chris still fitted me in for an inspection when I showed up unexpected.

CHERYL C.
05/28/2019
Trustworthy and close to my workplace.
The service I required was quickly taken care of.