NW
NEVA W.
06/08/2019
Excellent as always
Such competent and warm service.

Deborah H.
Volvo S80
06/06/2019
Competent, Polite & Tidy!
Kudos!

LD
LYNDA D.
06/02/2019
Inspection
I can always count on Town to let me know exactly what is wrong with my vehicles. I can also count on them not to overcharge me for what needs to be done. Their integrity , Honesty and pride in their workis what I appreciate as well as a Great customer service.

BR
BOB R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/29/2019
Always great service. I thought I booked an apt online but turned out I didn’t. Chris still fitted me in for an inspection when I showed up unexpected.

CHERYL C.
05/28/2019
Trustworthy and close to my workplace.
The service I required was quickly taken care of.

MICHAEL M.
Grand Island, NY
Porsche Boxster
05/23/2019
Perfect, as usual
These guys are consistently great.

05/22/2019
service department is top notch
great service, customer friendly , very accommodating and always informative

DAVID M.
Volkswagen Passat
05/17/2019
State inspection
Service was, as always, courteous, prompt and efficient. I would trust these guys with any auto problem.

LAZARA M.
05/16/2019
Trustworthy services - something hard to find nowadays
After spending an hour and a half at Mavis and finally leaving without getting my tire checked I decided to stop by Town motor thinking they were not going to be able to help me. They in fact checked my low tire right away and despite the bad news - it was shot - they were very accommodating so I could get the work done by the next day. They fixed a couple more issues I had with a noisy muffler and I got my car back the next morning running smooth again. Great service, professional and reliable business.

CG
COLLIN G.
05/16/2019
Great Work
Towne Motor Car always done fantastic work. They are sensitive to the financial needs of their customers and provides excellent service.

AK
ANDY K.
Kenmore, NY
Volkswagen GTI
05/10/2019
Brakes, inspection, oil change
As usual, everything was done right and the car was available when promised.

BK
BILL K.
Toyota Avalon
04/27/2019
Great place to get your car repaired. Excellent service!!
Been going here for years! You can count on them to be honest and not take advantage of you!

04/21/2019
Timely, reliable service
They provide great service, customer friendly and their drive to make sure you are satisfied.

DAVID G.
04/20/2019
TMC is the best!
TMC makes it so easy to check-in about when to schedule a service!

DAVE S.
Cheektowaga, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
04/10/2019
Efficient!
Thank you for taking care of my car while I had breakfast. I really appreciate that you checked out some things on it and rotated the tires. I didn't realize that my car needed that today. I'm glad you look after what is needed. Would I recommend you? Yes, and I have!