Michael P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/04/2019
Very helpful
They had me back on the road faster than originally estimated with a quality repair. They are good about scheduling especially with advance notice for service. Professional and knowledgeable staff. I trust them with all my service needs.

BT
BRIAN T.
Honda Fit
12/22/2018
I had a headlight out, and bought the bulb but could never find time when it was warm or dry enough to switch it out ( no garage). Stopped by Towne just before they closed on my way home from works and they were happy to take 10 min and pop it in. Thanks Towne!!!!

Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/16/2018
Friendly and trustworthy group of guys.
I like having the guys at Town Motor Car work on my cars because I feel they are trustworthy and get the job done right the first time. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

12/07/2018
Recent visit to Towne Motor Car
Everything was fixed quickly and efficiently. Issues were explained thoroughly. Very satisfied.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/05/2018
No Better Place
Need repair work done, this is the place to get it! Best mechanics and friends you could have.

AI
Alex I.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/02/2018
Took my car here to get an inspection and everyone was very helpful from setting up the appointment as well as performing the service. Between the acceptional service and great pricing, I will be a return customer! Thank you!

11/30/2018
Reliable, gets it done
All good here, work to keep your business. Honest and fair.

NH
Nicole H.
Amherst, NY
11/21/2018
Best Mechanics in Buffalo
Towne Motor Car is a top notch auto repair shop. Honest, quick and the super friendly! Thanks for always providing superior service, TMC!

Lancaster, NY
11/17/2018
Inspection and new tires all done at convenient downtown location while I was at work! Highly recommend Towne!

RP
RACHAEL P.
11/17/2018
Saved again!
Still the most honest guys around. Great work, thank you!

PO
PAULA O.
Tonawanda, NY
Jeep Compass
11/16/2018
Amazing Customer Service!
I called with an overdue inspection. They gave me an appt same day even though they were booked. I was in and out in no time. They are such nice guys! I would recommend them to anyone. Hands down.

BR
BOB R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/08/2018
As usual great and friendly service.

MINI Cooper Coupe
11/07/2018
Friendly , complete, knowledgeable service at a fair price.
The only place in WNY to take your vehicle for any type of service. The staff is knowledgeable, the prices are fair, and it doesn't take forever to get your car fixed correctly. I take any used vehicle to Towne as soon as I buy it to have it gone over and get their "seal of approval", this way I know I am safe from any issues.

AMY S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/02/2018
Helpful &’honest
Chris is always friendly, helpful & efficient

I trust the team’s work

DICK D.
Tonawanda, NY
10/25/2018
I dropped my car off. Chris says "go grab a coffee". I go get a coffee, drink it, head back to Towne and pick up car.
Friendly and excellent service.