LAURIE S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/05/2019
Excellent service! Fast, fair and very reasonable price. I highly recommend!!

Ford Fiesta
03/27/2019
Honest!
Every time I come in they never give me the run around. They tell me exactly what’s wrong with my car and do only what i ask

AP
AUDREY P.
GMC Envoy
03/24/2019
Awesome service
Positive experience as usual!

AP
AUDREY P.
Toyota Venza
02/23/2019
Super pleased, honest and great service
Could not be happier with the service at towne!

GS
GERRY S.
Amherst, NY
Honda Element
02/21/2019
Great service.
Great service from a friendly and informed staff, a very professional operation, you won't be disappointed with any service the provider.

Hyundai Accent
02/15/2019
Reliable, talented, resonable & friendly
Always bring my car to Towne, they are locally operated, and reasonable. I always drive used cars so they are also an excellent judge of when it becomes time to replace a car rather than put more money into it.

Youngstown, NY
02/08/2019
Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and fair.

JAN M.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/08/2019
Went for oil change...
Nice to know Towne Motor has my back. I took my car for any oil change, but when I picked up I was advised they preformed a NY State Inspection. I did not realize it was time! Saves me the effort of set up another appointment. Thank you Towne!

CG
COLLIN G.
02/07/2019
Great and Timely Work!
Towne Motor Car continues to prove that they provide excellent and timely service.

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
02/06/2019
Check-up / oil change and safety sticker
Great place / great people / you don’t get pushed for things you don’t need now!

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2019
Check-up / oil change / safety requirements
Great place to take your car! No unnecessary work advised !

BARB B.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/02/2019
trusted car repair shop
Towne Motor Car is my go to auto repair shop. They are honest, straightforward & 100% guarantee their work. They are conveniently located in downtown Buffalo & have a key drop. Towne shows great attention to me as a customer.

ES
ED S.
Depew, NY
01/24/2019
Excellent as usual
Chris and everyone at Towne Motor Car really take care of not only my car but my whole family. They are professional and very friendly. I have been going there for many years and will continue to go there for as long as I own a car.

DE
DONN E.
Acura TSX
01/04/2019
Towne service
Helpful, accommodating and professional service, as always!

Michael P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/04/2019
Very helpful
They had me back on the road faster than originally estimated with a quality repair. They are good about scheduling especially with advance notice for service. Professional and knowledgeable staff. I trust them with all my service needs.