JIM K.
05/02/2018
Integrity
The folks at Towne Motor are great! Chris, Gilbert and the whole crew. Nice, professional and honest. Always have great experiences there.

04/25/2018
Great Place
Easy to make appointment, quick service, good quality work.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/21/2018
True trouble shooters
Had a really nice aftermarket radio installed by a reputable dealer/installer. Radio had negative affect the m car battery and original installer, Darylls Audio swore there was not a problem after testing for the drain. Long story short the battery kept dying so I took it to these guys and low and behold the identified the problem. Took report back to Darylls and the fixed the problem. Towne Motorcar is great!!!!!

GH
GLENN H.
Amherst, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/20/2018
Excellent!
Best place to have any of your car maintenance/work done.

Thanks!

MT
Mike T.
Ford Fiesta
04/19/2018
Great shop!
The guys were friendly and quick. There was no overcharging or upselling involved. They gave me an estimated completion time and everything was done prior to that.
Will definitely be back!

DN
Dawn N.
04/19/2018
Quick, courteous, reasonable
They took my car in right away so I didn’t have to go home and come back. Chris was polite and kept me informed. Mechanic told me what was wrong with the tire and how he fixed it, and it was $27!

CG
COLLIN G.
04/17/2018
As always, Towne Motor Car provided incredible service. They were also sensitive to my schedule and got it done in less than 90 minutes. Way to go!

SN
SUSAN N.
04/17/2018
Prompt and friendly service
My inspection was completed within 20 minutes! Thank you!

SN
Scott N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/16/2018
Consistently Great
My second service visit and it was very positive. I purchased an older car to drive in the summer, and Chris and his team have been excellent at letting me know what needs to be done now and what is and isn't a safety concern. I appreciate that they are conveniently located, are pleasant to work with and talk to, and speak to me in non-technical terms when needed.

JUDY C.
Amherst, NY
04/09/2018
They assess the need for service, discuss it with you, then do the job thoroughly.
They're usually very accommodating, even in scheduling emergency visits. I know the mechanics are skilled and the supervisor(s) will check to be sure work is done properly.

MOLLY G.
04/08/2018
Awesome service
Always so helpful and accommodating!

PL
PHYLLIS L.
04/05/2018
Great experience!
Great experience!

As always, the service was excellent. I needed my vehicle inspected, and Aaron was able to schedule my appointment .

My car was brought in immediately, and the entire wait was about 15 minutes for the service to be completed.

I would not consider having my vehicle serviced anywhere else!

James K.
03/31/2018
Integrity
Always honest & professional. I trust the folks at Towne with all my service needs.

GB
Gail B.
03/29/2018
Thank you!
Honest, courteous and excellent work!

WS
Wesley S.
03/22/2018
Nice experience, very convenient, knowledgable.
Great service, very knowledgable, and convenient. Wish it cost 5% less.