AC
ANITA C.
07/09/2019
The repair to my truck was set up and completed quickly and completely.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Thanks for an awesome review!!

David P.
Buick Encore
07/09/2019 Category: Service
David said he ordered a part from this business. He is very happy with the questions he asked and the responses he got from the owner.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Glad we could help you out! If you need us again in the future, give us a call!! 518-877-7978

CP
CARL P.
07/06/2019
regular maintenance
Trev has performed regular maintenance and repairs on my GMC truck for years. I am very satisfied with the service he provides.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Thanks Carl! Always a pleasure!!

TRICIA M.
06/27/2019
The best!
Car was dead!!
Trees came right over and jumped it...
drove down later to settle the business!
So dependable!!
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Glad we could help out in a pinch!! :)

KK
KARL K.
Mechanicville, NY
06/22/2019
Honest, reliable service.
Trev's Auto is the kind of shop I new growing up. Real nuts and bolts kinda place. Also, up to date with changing technology. Most importantly, honest, reliable, quality service. Been bringing my personal and company vehicles there for years.
Keep up the good work Trev and staff!
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Thanks for your kind words Karl!!

FH
FRAN H.
Ballston Spa, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/20/2019
oil change and more
I scheduled my vehicle for a routine oil change. I decided to purchase my vehicle after leasing. I asked for a quick check to make sure all was in good shape going forward. A test of my battery revealed a serious discharge. It could have failed me at any moment ( when items like that fail it's ALWAYS at the WORST moment). I asked for the instillation of a new battery. They added a new battery with no problem. I am now safe and sound for travel...... New tires (previous), fresh oil and new battery. Thank you Trev's!!!!
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 06/21/2019

You are very welcome Fran and thank you for the good review! We appreciate your business!!

Chris C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the employees were very friendly. They made sure to get the job done.

Thanks Chris!

Joby G.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Joby said she was very pleased with the business, they were honest and they also did a good job.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks for the great review Joby!

Joby G.
06/11/2019 Category: Service

Thanks Joby!!

GM
GEORGE M.
06/08/2019
Great again!
Just needed an oil change and NY inspection this time, but once again, good service at fair prices! Nice people too! Trev keeps my vehicles running great.

Thanks George!!

Chuck H.
Latham, NY
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said the employees provided an honest service opinion. They provided good work.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks for the review Chuck!!

TD
Theresa D.
Waterford, NY
Ford Edge
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said there were no issues.

Thanks for the review!

TL
TYLER L.
Schenectady, NY
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/03/2019
Professional service, fair prices, fast work
Trev has always done right by me and my family. Him and his staff are very knowledgeable and honest. I won't bring my vehicles to anybody else.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business!!

06/02/2019
Kept me informed
Easy to get appointment.explained repairs so i could understand.counter people pleasant & helpful
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 06/06/2019

Glad we could help you out! If  you need anything in the future give us a call!!

Hyundai SONATA