JOHN M.
12/10/2019
Great Customer & Quality Work! Highly Recommend
Trev is conveniently located off 87 exit 10. We have been going to him for over 5 year and I highly recommend him. He does quality work in reasonable time frames for fair prices. If you are in need of work/repairs give him a call.

CAROL C.
12/07/2019
Wouldn' go anywhere else
As always fast, efficient service.

BL
Brad L.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Brad said he was satisfied with the customer service and pricing. He had no complaints. The service was just all around great.

VT
VINCE T.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/23/2019
Parking Brake Repair
Trev's Automotive personnel checked my faulty parking brake , identified the causal factor(s), and outlined the corrective work / costs necessary to solve the problem. The parking brake now "works like new".

CO
CHRIS O.
11/22/2019
Always there for us.
We've been using Trev's for over 10+ years and he always does a great job. In addition he always lets us know if he thinks there are some items we should keep in mind for maintenance. We take most of our cars out to 175k and that's because we get out ahead of any possible big items. Thanks, CJOB

BRIAN M.
11/22/2019
I always am able to get any of our autos in for service promptly and can expect a quality job. Appreciate the flexibility of being able to get in & out when I otherwise have a demanding schedule. Convenience and quality are key!

ES
ELLIOT S.
11/21/2019
Honest and reliable...
I take all my vehicles to Trev's. He is honest, reliable, fast and fair. If you want you vehicle fixed correctly the first time, take it to Trev's.

SJ
STEVE J.
11/20/2019
Always pleased
I'm very happy with the work Trev's Automotive does on my vehicles. Always done well and always done right. Car was finished when promised. Trev and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly

Marie R.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Marie said the business got the job done, they did it at a good price, but they didn't give a time frame on when the job would done and she would have liked to have updates. They just said it would be done anytime during the day.

IS
Isadore S.
Kia Optima
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Isadore said the business gives consistent, professional, timely service at a very good value.

RD
Rich D.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Rich said that they are always prompt. They do a great job.

Joe S.
Cohoes, NY
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the business does a good job.

MARTHA L.
11/06/2019
Where I go when I get a maintenance required
I just trust Trev to give me the correct assessment of what is needed to keep our vehicles safely on the road. Thanks!

CAROL C.
11/05/2019
Wouldn' go anywhere else
For years I took my car to my trusted mechanic. After he retired I started going to Trev. Found him to be just as reliable and honest. His location is so convenient and he is very in tune on product updates and what may be needed for properly servicing my vehicle. My repairs were done in a timely manner and they even returned my vehicle to me! Talk about great, personal service.

JQ
JOHN Q.
Mechanicville, NY
Dodge Dakota
10/30/2019
Another Great Repair by Trev's Auto!
Replaced the catalytic converters on my truck after the check engine light came on. Truck runs better than ever and the check engine light did not come back on after the repair. I've been coming to these guy's for only a short time but i'm sure glad I found them. No job too big or small. From oil changes to major work that they have done for me and you never have to return, the work is always top notch! Thanks again! I'll see you soon for an oil change...

~John~