ES
ELLIOT S.
03/05/2019
Fair & Honest
We bring our vehicles to Trev's because he's honest, fair, and dies the job right the first time. Can't say enough about the guy or the shop. The repairs are done when promised and I never have to worry that the job was done completely and correctly. I won't trust my cars or truck to anyone else.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Elliot, We appreciate your buisness!!

MK
Mike K.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he brought his vehicle in last minute, they did the job, and they fixed his vehicle.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 03/05/2019

Thanks for the review Mike! Glad we got the job done for you!

HH
Howard H.
Troy, NY
Land Rover Range Rover
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Howard said that the business found out what the issue with his vehicle was but they did not fully resolve it themselves. He had to go to another business to get the issue fixed completely.

Amy S.
Troy, NY
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Amy said there are no complaints about the business.

DALE L.
02/15/2019
A welcome second opinion
Trev gave us a 2nd quote for a new alternator needed,. His price was good. Their service was fast and complete even during a snowstorm. Thank You!

Marlene H.
Mechanicville, NY
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Marlene said everybody is friendly, they gave her options and they fixed her vehicle the way she wanted it fixed.

KD
Kevin D.
02/11/2019
Rude and unprofessional behavior
Recently A friend of mine had an auto accident vehicle was towed to trims Automotive Trev was very rude and unprofessional to a 79 year old man told him to get the f---ing out of his yard when the old man walk into his yard accidentally to see the vehicle that got in an accident. I think by yelling and screaming at this old man was very unprofessional and I would never ever take anything to his shop ever again he used to be my preferred shop now I can see why his business is crap. If it would let me give a lower rating I would please do not use this or Patron this place at all
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

We noticed in our security cameras that there was a guy inside of our impound lot doing body work on a vehicle. We had no idea who this man was. He did not check in with the front office before walking into a heavily posted impound lot. Signs all over the gate and fence say NO TRESPASSING and EMPLOYEES ONLY! But this man still decided to walk through the gate, onto private property which is against the law and proceeded to work on his vehicle, which is against our insurance policies. When told to leave the premises , he started to object and was told to leave more sternly. We cannot afford to lose our business over someones injury, or assume liability for damage or theft of someones impounded vehicle .

MARTHA L.
02/09/2019
Always trust Trev for the truth
The car needed an oil change-however when a ‘maintenance required’ light kept lighting up on the dashboard I knew it was time to go see Trev. After a check out of our car he stated’ it meant it was time for an oil change’ . This is an older Honda which has no code system to tell you what is needed and this was the first time I’ve ever had that light show up in owning the car for almost 6 years. The car has been maintained by Trev’s all 6 years so I trust him and his expertise.

REBECCA B.
Round Lake, NY
Ford Expedition EL
02/01/2019
Always there to help
Trevs always gets me right in and when possible will get my car done while I wait!!!
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks Rebecca, Happy to have another satisfied customer! Let us know if you need anything in the future :)

EB
Eric B.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jaime. She said the business was really personable and they got the work done as promised.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks for the review guys!!!

BN
BRIAN N.
01/21/2019
New Transmission fluid & Mount Snow tires
It is always easy to get an appointment at Trev's & the work is always done well.

This time Trev's team did all the work as expect and also took my car for a test drive to check on the transmissions performance. The car has nearly 160,000 miles & was shifting hard at times.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for the great review Brian!

BZ
Bill Z.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the staff members are the best.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks Bill!

Adam S.
Ballston Spa, NY
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Adam said the service was quick and affordable.

Thanks Adam!

Mechanicville, NY
12/15/2018
Reliable and trustworthy
We are always pleased with Trev’s service and work. The employees are always friendly And helpful.

Thanks ED!!

Daniel B.
Saturn Ion
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he is happy with the business.

Thanks Dan!