SG
Shari G.
01/24/2018
Like you are family.
I have never encountered a mechanic shop that treated their clients like they were family like True Tech does. I am a single mom who is a full-time student and has a full-time job and if I'm without my vehicle it is game over for me. The owners here have always stepped up and made sure I was back on the road as fast as possible and as cost-effective as they could make it. I feel like they potentially lose some money by being so honest and awesome to the community but they take that risk and I would never take my vehicle anywhere else ever again. Twice now I've had to have my truck towed to them and dropped off and the very next day I was back on the road. I can't thank them enough and Not only was the way I was treated outstanding but the work done on my vehicle was top-notch. Don't take your car anywhere else. Ever

John K.
Truetech Rocks
Good prices, great service, excellent experience.

RP
Ron P.
12/29/2015
I trust them with my daughter's car
I'm a dad and I trust Truetech with my daughter's car. Enough said. Truetech IS the best.

NC
Nancy C.
Best Repair Shop in Clark County
Mike, Kevin and the crew always treat me right. Being an older widowed woman, I need to know that I'm being taken care of, honestly. I read the review of the kady below, stating she was ripped of...phooy! I don't believe it. I DO believe all the other, pleaseant reviews. I have been taking my car to Mike for 5 years now, and have never had a negative event. Truetech is the BEST.

Sameena B.
12/11/2015
Rip OFF, and car still does not run- 2nd bad experience here!
I was referred to this company by a co worker unfortunately and the work was awful.. Not only did they brake the e-brake and not fix it while it was in their possession, we had to take the car back a 2nd time because it still had issues starting after we paid and picked it up. THEN, a few months later the same issues happening and we pay for $180 ( for spark plugs & some diagnostic tests ) and are told that it now runs- only to get it home and have it not run AGAIN, it won't even start up!!. I definitely wont be returning with any of my vehicles and suggest if you'd like a job done that is done fair and correct, AND where they don't damage your vehicle and not fix it while in their possession- go somewhere else.
Sorely disappointed in any company that takes advantage of the community like this, horrible business ethics to charge for a job not done correctly.

Caleb C.
Ford Windstar
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Caleb said the business did well.

Michelle M.
Nissan Xterra
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Michelle said this business was quick. They communicated well and kept her in the loop. They did a great job and she will be using them for future work.

WW
Walt W.
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Walt said the business listens to him when he tells them what is going on with his vehicle. Then they go to work and get the job done. They have always done good work for him.

Sheryl W.
04/16/2015 Category: Service
Sheryl said this business was willing to work on her vehicle and keep in touch with her. The price was less than what she was quoted.

Ron R.
Mazda Protege
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Ron said the staff at the business was great and they answered all of his questions. He has been in twice for a possible wheel bearing problem and the business told him there is nothing wrong with it. He said he is probably going to take it somewhere else.

CK
Coral K.
Dodge Neon
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Coral said the staff at the business was really nice and helpful.

Robert B.
Nissan Maxima
04/14/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business was great.

Kyle M.
04/10/2015 Category: Service
Kyle said the business has done a good job.

JU
JERRY U.
04/07/2015
Oil Change
Quick Fast and right the first time

Charles W.
04/04/2015 Category: Service
Charles said he is happy with the job this business does.

KH
KEITH H.
03/27/2015
Good work performed on time for a fair price.

MF
MARY F.
Ridgefield, WA
03/23/2015
oil change, 15,000 mi check
Wonderful as usual! Thank you so much Mike, Heather, and Kevin (think that's his name). Kevin was so very informative and friendly. You guys are always so great--God bless your terrific business!

CA
Chloe A.
Chrysler Sebring
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Chloe said everyone at the business was nice and the service was quick.

John C.
03/13/2015 Category: Service
John said this business was good. They were nice to him and got his vehicle in right away.

SR
Steve R.
La Center, WA
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Steve said the pricing at the business was good. They also resolved the issues he had with his vehicle.