TG
Tony G.
Volvo XC70
05/01/2018
Quick service. NYS Inspection
Performed NYS inspection above & beyond minimum requirements. Inspection passed. I was also advised of a couple of issues, to be aware of, not affecting inspection.

Dwight B.
Phoenix, NY
BMW 128i
04/30/2018
Fast and friendly service. No bull.
Had my 2012 BMW in for inspection .20 minutes later I'm all set, no bull ,thank you very much for the friendly service.

PG
Patti G.
Yearly inspection
OMG you guys are the best!! I called Upstate Imports in Baldwinsville, I told you my situation
you took me in that day, did my car inspection, done! Now that is
great service, the way it should be.

Thank you, you made my day!

A BMW Owner

Richard S.
Jordan, NY
Volkswagen Passat
Passat electrical issue
Super smart technicians. They made a precise diagnosis of my electrical system that saved me so much time and money compared to if I had taken the car to any other shop or dealership. They were quick to get my car in the shop with the short notice I gave them. I will be back!

Ron M.
Syracuse, NY
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/26/2018
personal service and Quality of services.
Needed to charge battery and reset computer. work done over night, quick service turn around is very important to me. Thanks to Justin.

Marvin R.
Phoenix, NY
BMW Z3
04/19/2018
Warning light and NYS inspection visit was very efficient.
Handling of this shop visit was very efficient from the scheduling to completion. CAme in because of a prior code read error and NYS inspection. The problem was diagnosed and repair was completed. Instead of replacing a module the shop felt all that was needed was to clean up the contact connections. Suggested additional routine maintenance procedures and they were able to complete them on the same visit saving me time from bringing back my vehicle at another time. Hopefully just the contact cleaning will solve the issue. If not I will certainly return to take the next step.

Joseph W.
Porsche Boxster
04/19/2018
Honest shop
Took my 99 Porsche here after I bought it,
For IMS bearing upgrade. Have been back
For all my services on it since first visit.
Good people good service can’t ask for
More. There always there when you need
Them.

Chris B.
Sterling, NY
Land Rover LR2
04/18/2018
Great first experience,very knowledgeable folks
Just relocated from Florida. We drive a Land Rover and were concerned about finding a qualified shop to work on our car. To our delight we found Upstate imports. They performed an oil change for us but we will sure to be back for any additional work that may need to be done in the future. Both Jeff and Justin made our experience stress free and a pleasant surprise to find such capable professionals closeby. Thanks guys!!

Mark C.
Liverpool, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/12/2018
Service and follow up!
I love working with Upstate - they know my vehicle - they are flexible with timing - and they are helping me keep my older and beloved Mini on the road! I trust them and their recommendations and have gone to them for a number of years.

KP
Kelly P.
Fulton, NY
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/08/2018
Courtesy and professionalism
Upstate Imports got us in quickly, discovered what was wrong with our car and fixed it in no time! We appreciate the courtesy and professionalism!

Dave B.
Fayetteville, NY
Lexus GX 470
04/05/2018
The service was great. Estimate was accurate.

Kelly M.
Pennellville, NY
04/05/2018
Shake in front of car
had a bad shake in the front of my car...went in to make an appointment and they had someone go right out and test drive it and proceeded to take care of the problem while I waited saving me a return visit. Very personalized service and caring staff! Thanks guys for fixing me right up I will definitely be a returning customer 👏👏👏

MF
Michael F.
Chittenango, NY
04/04/2018
Fantastic Service, Approachable Folks, Great Experience
This place is so great. It was easy to talk to Justin (the service manager) about my car without feeling like I was being "talked down" to. He helped me understand the service they recommended and worked with me to make sure I was getting the best deal on the set of tires it turned out I needed.

I will absolutely be coming back here to get my BMW serviced in the future. In fact, I look forward to it.

GW
Gary W.
Union Springs, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/01/2018
Great service, even in a pinch.
I just didn't have time to get to Upstate. Then on the 29th, I saw that my state inspection was due in two days. I didn't expect them to fit me in, but I gave it a try. They were pleasant and accommodating. I was in the next day and taken care of with a smile. I sure like coming here. I have always received great service. Thanks Upstate Imports.

Laura B.
Marcellus, NY
Saab 9-3
03/31/2018
customer service is outstanding!!!!
Always greeted & treated like an "old friend". I feel very confident in the advise I'm given & trust the job is always done quickly & correctly!

Richard W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/22/2018
Quick fix needed, smooth go as always
I've been a customer of Upstate Imports for 5 years and am happy I decided to have all the work needed on our BMW and Mercedes performed by the capable technicians at this shop. Doug Paye, in particular, knows both vehicles inside and out, but in addition, has taken the time to get to know me as a customer. Doug and the staff, in this instance Justin Henty, will take the time to listen to a customer, respond quickly with a solution and complete the work promptly and professionally. I'm in my sixties and can remember when "customer service" was more than just a slogan. That kind of "old fashioned" customer care can still be found with the staff and techs at Upstate Imports.

KC
Kevin C.
Syracuse, NY
03/21/2018
Confidence!
I've been an Upstate Imports customer since their early days in Solvay. They serviced my Saab and are now taking care of my BMW. I have great confidence in the care they give my car for three reasons.

First, they have expertise in European cars. Second, they are committed to providing first rate customer service. And third, they warrant my trust in diagnosing and servicing my car and will stand behind their work.

I'm thinking of buying a new car European this year and I've already talked to Jeff about servicing it. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

CD
Chuck D.
Liverpool, NY
03/08/2018
Good shop . Made my bmw engine new again !
Was sold a leaking engine by a used car dealer , after multiple times saying they fixed it my belt broke from the oil leaks leaving me stranded. Towed car to upstate and they fixed car and actually went to bat for me with dealer about leak being old and not new . Dealer ended up helping pay 1/3 of a large bill. Not happy with dealer but very happy with upstate !

GW
Gary W.
Union Springs, NY
03/01/2018
I was very pleased
My visit to Upstate Imports was a pleasure. Scheduling an appointment was a breeze. Receiving directions by phone when my GPS got me lost was a relief. I was met by an attendant who knew what he was talking about and did it in a manner that respectful and gracious. The waiting room was well supplied with refreshments, TV, and comfortable chairs. When the problem in my car was located, I was shown what it was by a picture on an iPad. The wait was short, the bill was not excessive, and I left feeling pleased by the experience. I like coming here. I also bring our two VW Jetta TDI's.

EA
Erika A.
Clay, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/25/2018
Business as usual
These guys are super consistent and a pleasure to work with. Their business practices are ethical and pricing is fair. Been using them for our Audi and Mercedes, recently added our Mazda. Hands down, the best!