PC
Alexandria Bay, NY
Land Rover Range Rover
07/06/2019
Marvin is awesome
Would do 5 stars but his receptionist is not helpful. Just tries to get you off the phone.

Ron M.
Syracuse, NY
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/04/2019
Good determination of sensors. Problem solved.
Problem was solved.

Chris B.
Johnson City, NY
10/23/2018
Saab experts
As usual, they did a great job fixing my Saab after my local garage had failed. So once again, I make the 190 mile round trip to get things done right. Actually I had to make two trips as one of the parts was received defective. No fault of upstate imports, just a major inconvenience to me and another vacation day wasted. But the work was done quickly and well. If you have a Saab that needs attention... these are the folks to see. And no doubt good with any foreign make. I was charged a little more than originally quoted, and that never makes anyone happy, but I didn't have to wait 2 weeks only to have the wrong part ordered. And another two weeks to find out they couldn't find the needed parts like my local guys. UPSTATE IMPORTS HAD THE RIGHT PART IN 1 DAY!!!

GM

BMW 740Lxi
04/26/2018
Deedy 750li xdrive
Gm,
I am pleased with your service, however, my right wheel is still shaking. The sounds and heavy vibration is gone but the whobling, if that's a word is still there. I don't have a steady drive. I will schedule time next week to bring it back in.

Scott B.
Phoenix, NY
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/18/2017
What happened
Picked up car yesterday for a coolant flange replacement. On way home turned heat on and windows steamed up immediately. Smell of antifreeze. This car has never had this before. Tried to call but closed called back Saturday morning but no answer.

KR
Krystal R.
09/28/2017
In and out
Fast work. Nice waiting room.

LO
Linda O.
Fulton, NY
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/30/2017
Very Responsive!!
You're jist like my dentist!! When I have an immediate need, you fit me into your schedule. I really appreciate that! The battery on my ML350 would go dead overnight. I called Upstate and you had the needed battery on hand. I dropped my car off and you installed it that afternoon. There was one hiccup with the service. The battery is under the passenger side front seat. I happened to check it before I left and the cover that shields the battery was just lying on top of it. Turns out the battery wasn't in all the way so it was sitting up too high for the cover too fit. Kind of surprised because Upstate is usually very thorough. Anyway, Doug came out, was very apologetic, fixed it, and I was on my way. Thanks Upstate! You have a great group of people there! Tina's always so sweet and helpful. Matt and Doug are always happy to explain the whys and wherefores of what's being done to my vehicles and I appreciate that very much!

Jim F.
overall, good job

Mike B.
Clay, NY
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Mike said the business was pretty expensive, but he is sure he would go back.

HW
Harold W.
Syracuse, NY
Saab 9-7X
07/03/2016
Great work
Great work but took much longer then expected and there was no contact about what was going on unless I called to see what was going on..

CK
Chris K.
06/10/2016
Positive experience
You make it easy to get good service. It's clear you care about your customers and our cars.

GM
Gary M.
Erin, NY
05/24/2016
06 Sabb recall
The receptionist was very friendly. Waiting room was clean. Got my car right in and I didn't have to wait an unreasonable amount of time.

PK
Peter K.
Mercedes-Benz 560SEC
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Peter said he is very pleased with this business. He is happy with what they did for him and his vehicle is running great.

LO
Linda O.
Fulton, NY
BMW Z3
04/19/2016
Very Good Customer Service
Upstate has really good cust serv from their front dsk personnal to their auto mechanics. They answer my questions clearly and take the time to ecplain what's going on with my car as well as how it will be fixed. What I'm not particularly happy about is being charged $19 for a $7.50 spark plug. Lesson learned.

EB
Edward B.
Minetto, NY
BMW 323i
03/28/2016 Category: Service
Edward said they did a good a job. He's happy with the service and he will be back.

EB
Good first impression

Robert H.
Land Rover Discovery
01/15/2016 Category: Service
Robert said he is happy with the work the business did but the price was a little high so he is not sure if he got a good deal or if he was overcharged.

Joseph P.
Liverpool, NY
12/01/2015 Category: Service
Joseph said this business provided good service, but there was a delay due to the distributor delivering the wrong parts. He could not recall exactly how much longer the delay took.

Joe S.
East Syracuse, NY
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Joe said this business takes care of him every time he goes there.