AC
Al C.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/02/2020
Easy to get to
Did a good job getting my car fixed and in a very short time

PW
Patty W.
Mazda 3
03/30/2020
Customer service
Very accommodating and reasonable.

Joe H.
Weedsport, NY
03/24/2020
Another great experience
I took my BMW to Upstate for a misfire issue. My car is modded and tuned. They took the time to fully understand the issue, recommended a repair and quoted me a fair price. Repairs took one day and the issue is gone.

03/18/2020
NYSI
Annual state inspection. Easy in and out.
6 years as a customer of Upstate Imports and I have never had a reason to look elsewhere for service on either the Mercedes or the BMW.
Great addition to the Baldwinsville business community.

AP
Andrew P.
03/16/2020
Upstate Imports
These are my go to guys for all my BMW repair needs. They always call and inform you about what's going on and what it's going to cost. They also send a detailed email that covers all work done on the car. Highly recommend

Toyota Tundra 4WD
03/16/2020
Quick, knowledgeable, right!
Above and beyond in service.

Syracuse, NY
02/06/2020
The service here is absolutely the best and the people here are even better. They are a class act all the way around.

AR
Alan R.
12/24/2019
Accommodated my immediate need for service, loaned me a car and completed the work very timely.
I especially appreciate the integrity I have come to know about Upstate Imports auto Repair. Things get fixed that need fixing while other things are brought to my attention that may need service in the near future. The most recent service work resulted in "no charge". The issue was a bolt that had worked loose that needed to be re-torqued which could have caused more damage and certainly sounded far more serious than a "no charge" repair that included topping off my oil and my anti-freeze!!! I would not have been able to leave the car that day without getting a loaner which saved a whole lot of time and got the job completed before the Christmas break!! .

Plainville, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/20/2019
Repeat customer
Always feel that I am getting knowledgeable service. Quote for work and expectation of time to get work done was on the money. Not cheap, but, I feel you get what you paid for.

Mercedes-Benz E350
12/14/2019
NYSI with complete vehicle check
Quick, detailed and clean while I waited. Upstate imports has handled all maintenance requirements on our 2 German cars for several years. Always pleased with their courtesy and professionalism. Their advice and follow through are consistently top notch.

AC
Alfredo C.
New York, NY
12/12/2019
More than excellent service !!!!
They were honest which is very important

RF
Robert F.
11/26/2019
Complete brake job on my 2012 CRV.
I feel totally confidant in Upstate. They explained everything and I plan on returning for ongoing maintenance.

RP
Rose P.
Cato, NY
10/30/2019
This Shop is Awesome
Everyone at Upstate Imports is pleasant and professional. I waited while my car was being serviced and was very comfortable in their waiting area. I had a cup of tea (they have a complimentary Keurig) and surfed the internet (with their complimentary WiFi) and caught up on some reading. When they told me my vehicle was ready I almost said, give me 5 more minutes- nearly forgetting where I was! The work done on my car was quality work at a great price. I highly recommend this business.

10/19/2019
Peace of mind
5+ years of getting our cars serviced with Jeff Thomas and his professional techs.
Had a fairly involved repair on the X3 and the work was performed on time and as explained.
I've never seen the need to consider another shop for maintenance on either the BMW or Mercedes.

Kathy B.
Oswego, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/15/2019
Returning after a hiatus
I started working in Syracuse and Upstate was so close and convenient. I needed some minor items checked and was quite pleased with the results!