PZ
PAUL Z.
Saturn Ion
10/12/2018
Honest and Affordable
All my concerns were met. A maintenance issue was brought to my attention and it was addressed. I was happy with the service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2018

We are glad to hear you had a positive visit!  Thanks Paul!

JOHN A.
10/11/2018
Terrible first visit
I brought my car in because of a power steering problem. They called me hours later to tell me that the problem fixed itself as soon as they started driving it but we’re going to continue to look at it to see what the problem was. I then started looking up recalls and found there to be a recall for the issue I was having. I called them back and they said they’ve been looking at it to try and figure out the problem still. I went to go pick it up and they still didn’t know what was wrong with it even though I told them I found a recall for it. They still charged me a 100 dollar diagnostic fee for a problem that I diagnosed myself.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for leaving us your review and speaking with us about it afterwards.
We appreciate the feedback as we found an error in our VIN retrieval process that affects us seeing the recalls and have taken steps to rectify that.

We welcome you back, at no additional charge, if this issue continues to present itself.  Since the recall is shown to have been completed, the issue could be related or something in addition to it.
Unfortunately, electrical issues don't always present themselves during the short time a vehicle is here, which is why we always invite our customers back to continue the diagnostic under the original fee amount.  We apologize for the miscommunication and wish you had a better experience.

We thank you for your honesty and hope all goes well with the repair of your vehicle!  Thank you John.

BILL S.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/09/2018
Routine Maintenance
I have been dealing with this service center for over 30 years and wouldn't go anyplace else. Always professional, personable, do it right the first time, timely. What else could you want.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for being such a loyal customer and writing this awesome review!  We appreciate the kind words and always strive to perform as you're describing.
Thanks Bill!

Rob B.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Rob said everyone was very personable and it was done in a timely manner.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for your review!

MATT S.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/01/2018
Quick and can always seem to fit us in.
Always an easy process getting taken care of. Nice group of people. Thanks!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the kind words Matt! Our team was happy to see your review.

LH
lana h.
Hagersville, ON
09/30/2018
Emergency Service saved my family!!!!
My family were visiting Syracuse for a lacrosse tournament when my vehicle made a noise 10 miles from the hotel. This was the first place that I called on a Saturday morning and they gladly agreed to help us out!! The wheel bearing was about to fall off and we were very lucky to have not had an accident from the 5 hour trip from Canada !!! I would like to thank the very friendly and caring staff there at Mike's and they fixed my vehicle in record time!!!

David S.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
David said they did a really good job. He said they were timely and it was a good overall experience.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/05/2018

Glad to hear you had a great visit.  Thank you David!

OW
Otis W.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Otis said they did excellent work and were courteous.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Thanks Otis!

TA
Tom A.
Central Square, NY
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the people are great problem solvers for his vehicle needs.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/05/2018

We appreciate your positive feedback! We take pride in our diagnostic capabilities and are glad we could help.

Bill H.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the service was less expensive at the business.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for choosing Mike’s!  We hope to see you back in the future.

JANET S.
Toyota Yaris
09/20/2018
Routine service work
NYS Inspection, oil change, tire rotation completed on time given, always suggests anything that might need service, very friendly people.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/05/2018

Thanks Janet! We our very glad to hear how satisfied you are with our service!

JONATHAN S.
West Monroe, NY
09/18/2018
My vehicle was looked over thoroughly and in a timely manner. I felt very comfortable doing business here. Thanks!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you!  We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service.

Mike S.
Melbourne Beach, FL
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they did the work on time. The price was good. He lives in Florida and was passing through New York. So, he cannot recommend them.

MATT H.
Baldwinsville, NY
09/10/2018
Inspection & Oil Change
I was at the end of the month and needed both an inspection and oil change. They were so flexible on getting my car into the shop and getting it taken care of. I appreciate that they are always looking out for me and making recommendations for things that need to be done now or at the next visit.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 09/19/2018

We are so glad to hear you had a positive visit.  Thank you Matt!

EW
Eric W.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Eric said that he had no problems with the service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for choosing Mike's!

Joe B.
Brewerton, NY
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Joe said customer service was very good, they were very personable.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words!  We look forward to your next visit.  Thanks Joe!

TC
Tyler C.
Liverpool, NY
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said he had a fast turn around on his vehicle from the business.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Tyler!  Glad we could help!

LF
Lee F.
Nissan Quest
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the staff at this business is exceptional. He says thanks.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you Lee!  Our team was happy to see your review and glad we could help!

VM
Valerie M.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Valerie said the service was average. She would not recommend this business for service because it was a little pricey.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 08/23/2018

We appreciate your feedback and hope you have a better experience on your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

RF
Robert F.
08/18/2018
Mike's Auto Service Center- You Can't go Wrong
I have been a customer of Mike's since we moved into our first house in 1978. At that time he had a little two-bay operation which just happened to be less than 1 mile from our house. And now, he even washes our car every time we bring it in for service. In addition to being a top-notch mechanic he is a very good businessman. I would highly recommend Mike's to anyone.