BL
BEATRICE L.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/20/2019
Recommend!
Competent and friendly. You can count on a job well done.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for such a great review!  We were happy to help your family get ready for the winter season upon us!   Thanks Bea!

BJ
BRUCE J.
Pennellville, NY
11/20/2019
Always the best in service.
John once again has taken care of our vehicles. Trusted mechanics and quality customer service. I would recommend Mike's Auto Service Center to anyone. Foreign or Domestic, car or truck - they take care of our vehicles. Thanks again John.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

Thanks Bruce for signing on again and leaving another fabulous review!!   We are happy we could make sure your family is safe on the roads.  Now we just have to get those sleds ready. ;-)

MARLEA S.
Kia Sorento
11/16/2019
just love this friendly honest automotive business
When I come to Mjkes I have absolute confidence that my car will be cared for with the best quality of professional attention with people I can feel confident of how honest they all are.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Mike’s and leaving sucha  nice review!  Thanks Marlea!

Buick Enclave
11/16/2019
Great service every time!
Oil change completed ahead of promised time. . Love the complimentary car wash w each service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

The car wash is the cherry on the sundae of the visit!  Nothing like picking up your vehicle and seeing all the salt has been taken away.  Don't forget, we have gift certificates available inside Mike's for car wash packages. Perfect time for the holidays!

JON M.
Toyota Avalon
11/13/2019
Outstanding service for many years
Many years of excellent service informing me of my cars needs (2001 Avalon with 21,000+ miles) providing me reasonable cost estimates and quick thorough service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service. Thank you Jon for your continued loyalty!!

BG
Bob G.
Mattydale, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the staff did a great job.

Thanks Bob!

BJ
BRUCE J.
Pennellville, NY
Acura TL
11/11/2019
Always the best in service
We had an appointment for new tires, but as luck would have it, TPMS broke off, tire was flat. Brianna and John took care of me that same day more than a week before my appointment. They are the best. I appreciate them so very much. Great to have someone you trust in the business. Thanks John and Brianna!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

Our team is pleased to read your wonderful review!   We are glad we could get you right in and get you back on the road safely!  We might have a full schedule but will always try to help anyone last minute, if needed. Glad you reached out when trouble came about.
Thanks Bruce!!

DEBORA R.
Chrysler 300
11/10/2019
As always, received the great service we all want and expect
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

We are happy to hear we met your expectations!  Thank you for leaving a great review!

Syracuse, NY
Nissan Sentra
11/06/2019
Always thorough and precise.
I took my car in for Inspection. They gave me a ride to work and I was on time.
They explained what was going on with my car (nothing) in a phone call, which
gave me tons of relief. Once again, they picked me up from work and I didn't
have to wait. That's how it always is when I bring my car in. I really appreciate
the service I receive at Mike's Auto and wouldn't take my car anywhere else
for servicing. Thanks, Mike!!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for your support and loyalty!  We appreciate that we can be your trusted place to keep you safe on the road.  Thanks!!

MK
Michelle K.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said when it comes to mechanics they tend to rip their customers off, but this business was very honest and straightforward. They told her exactly what was wrong and she did not feel taken advantage of. The issue she was having was under warranty and they wrote out a report for her. She said they were awesome, excellent and she was blown away. She said she cant say enough good things about them. She said the person in the office asked her what magazines she liked to read, if the temperature was okay and told her they had coffee. She was very accommodating. She said she felt like she was at a hotel. It was really good. The service tech was awesome and the office staff were amazing.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

We are blown away from your review!  Thank you!
It's so nice to hear that you felt cozy and comfortable while waiting as we really try to make a not so great situation, better.  Thank you for pointing out about the warranty. Anytime we find something that is covered under a manufacturers warranty, we will always point you in the right direction to help keep costs down.   Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!  We appreciate it greatly!!

BC
Brendan C.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Brendan said this business was very friendly and got him in right away.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

Glad we could help you in a timely manner with the busy season upon us! Thank you for your review!

RP
ROB P.
Canastota, NY
10/23/2019
Great, honest service
They were able to take in my car on short notice and were in touch during the day to verify the symptoms that I had told them the car was experiencing and also to update me on the status.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

We work hard to try and communicate as much as possible as car repairs can be quite stressful.  Thank you for writing about your experience.  THANKS!!

Robert W.
Syracuse, NY
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the front desk girl, Brianna, is good and John is very knowledgeable.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

Brianna and John were very happy to see your kind words about them.  Thank you for leaving such a nice review!

MARK M.
Chrysler Sebring
10/20/2019
Honesty
Honesty comes to my mind when I think of mikes auto they fix what is not working and do a great job they don’t trying saling you on something you don’t need and they make feel like family always try’s to work with you Thanks again Brianna and John and the whole crew great job
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you Mark!  We appreciate you pointing out our honesty as we strive to provide that honest service everyday!

MATT H.
Baldwinsville, NY
10/07/2019
Awesome service, great people to do business with!
They do awesome work and always keep me informed of what's going on with my car and what to expect going forward. Very trustworthy and just great people to work with.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the great review Matt! We appreciate that you put your trust in us and glad we can help you plan what to expect next with your car.  We appreciate your loyalty to our shop!

DK
Dave K.
Cicero, NY
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the cost was a little higher than he had expected at this business.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 11/25/2019

We definitely have a lot of value in our rates with our technology and training to keep us on the cutting edge.  We appreciate your feedback and your review!  Thanks Dave

SR
SUE R.
Kia Sportage
09/25/2019
9/24/19 visit
Noticed the tire icon lite up on the dash when I started out 9/24. I stopped at Mile's (without appointment) and they were nice enough to take my car in and determined the sensor on tire needed replacing. They made the change and I thanked them for working with me without an appointment.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

We appreciate your positive feedback about the shop! We take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and glad we could help you and get you back on the road safely. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review!
Thank you Sue!!

TOM S.
Volkswagen Passat
09/24/2019
Great service and attn to detail.
Car was fixed with all steps in the process explained fully. Made some great recommendations on issues with car I should address in the near future.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Tom for choosing Mike's!   We are glad to hear we communicated well and that we could help make recommendations for the future.  We really try to help people plan for the next step with their vehicle.
Thanks Tom!!

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Buick LaCrosse
09/14/2019
Superia Service
As always,excellent ,friendly,prompt ,deoendable service..
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

We are so friendly because we have great customers like yourself! It's been a pleasure doing business with you over the years and thank you for leaving such a nice review.   Thanks!!

KK
KIRSTEN K.
Canastota, NY
Subaru Impreza Wagon
09/13/2019
Great communication and complete transparency!
From the first phone call to inquire about getting work done to dropping off the car to getting shuttled to and from my work, and then picking up the car the same day, this has been nothing short of a fantastic experience. Everything was communicated fully and there were no surprises throughout the whole process, even when things ended up being worse than I expected with the vehicle. I even received a call the next day to let me know about any information I may not have been aware of and to follow up on the work performed. I highly recommend Mike's Auto and everyone who works there, from Breanne (I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong!!) to the guys driving me back to work and those working on my car, everyone was so personable and considerate. I couldn't be happier with my experience!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Our team is thrilled to hear such great feedback and that you had a good experience! We don't always get to share positive news, so it's nice to know we are communicating the not so great news in a way that helps you make the best decision for you and your vehicle.  Thanks Kirsten!!