Mike's Auto Service Center

TRACY T. on 02/24/2018
"Very Impressed"
From the moment I walked in I was very impressed. As I stayed while my car was being worked on, it was important to me that I was comfortable. And I was. A very friendly greeting and tour from the receptionist, a very nice sitting area with magazines, tv, coffee machine, and a very nice and clean bathroom. After getting coffee and sitting down, I was greeted by John who explained to me what needed to be fixed on my car. I was there about 3 hours, but it was a very pleasant stay. When it was time to leave, I paid my bill and chatted with the receptionist who is very nice. My car was fixed, washed and I now have working brakes! Thank you to all at Mike's. I will definitely be returning in the future.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/24/2018 09:01 AM
LINDA M. on 02/21/2018
"Service and treatment"
From the moment I stepped foot in Mike's business, I was treated like a valued customer! Brianna, the receptionist, was extremely friendly, and kept me informed on the progress of my car! I was given a ride home by a very nice young man when it was apparent that the issue with my vehicle would require more time than I had. My car was ready in an appropriate amount of time, and when I left, my bill was accompanied by a very nice brochure welcoming me to their service!
I went to Mike's at the recommendation of my sister-in-law, and now I can see why she has raved about it!!
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018 05:23 PM
Joel B. on 02/17/2018
Joel said his service was taken care of the same day he called. He liked the service options he was given.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018
ABE S. on 02/12/2018
"Fixed my SUV with speed & expertise"
Had a long standing check engine issue that 2 other mechanics had troubles with. They diagnosed my car quickly and easily and resolved the issue. Will go back. Great service.
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Vehicle: Ford Freestyle
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 11:44 AM
Rick C. on 02/08/2018
Rick said the facility does awesome work and they took care of him.
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018
CAROLINE D. on 02/06/2018
"Very professional and knowledgeable."
They took good care of my son's vehicle for him and were always available to answer any questions we had. Brianna at front desk was a pleasure.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018 04:31 AM
JERRY M. on 02/05/2018
"quality of work, attention to details, and excellent communication"
They did a fantastic job for a really hard, messy repair. Rusted gas tank, cross member, and all new fuel lines. They kept in contact with me, and saved money on the repair by trying to find quality parts at a good price. They have earned my trust, and I would recommend them for any type of auto repair.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 06:47 AM
ANTHONY D. on 02/01/2018
"Diagnostic pinpointing professionals"
I had some issues with my car and the check engine light. The place I usually go kept telling what the codes were and saying I needed to take it to the dealership to fix “things.” I listen to The Car Care Clinic on the radio and decided to give mikes a shot. They diagnosed the exact issues that the engine light was going on for. They kept me updated on how things were going during diagnostics and explained the issues. They worked up a reasonable estimate on repairs. I have an appointment in a few days when the parts come in. So far my experience with these folks is a good one. From the smiling and accommodating lady at the front desk to the mechanic that took the time to show and explain the issues.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 01:39 PM
PHIL G. on 01/31/2018
"satisfied again"
I have been doing business with Mike now for about 20+ years and once again the Mike's crew has performed in an excellent manner, The vehicle problem was diagnosed quickly and car was serviced to my exact request. The entire crew and staff is friendly and courtious and again has made it a pleasure doing business with this company.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018 05:48 AM
John C. on 01/29/2018
John said they did a great job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018
JOHN H. on 01/24/2018
"Great auto center."
Jim Baker did a great job on finding the problem on Betsy Czerwinski's car.We will have her car serviced at Mike's Auto Service Center From now on.Thankyou. John Hayduke And Betsy Czerwinski.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 07:07 AM
CARLOS R. on 01/23/2018
"Satisfied customer"
Excellent service. Fast and knowledgeable. Very friendly. Willing to find parts within budget constraints. Very satisfying experience overall. Upfront about services prices. No hidden fees or charges.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 06:27 AM
VIRGINIA D. on 01/19/2018
"Peace of mind"
It is peace of mind to know that I can take my car to a well trained, knowledgeable and caring mechanic for all of my car needs. They take the time to get to know their customers and their cars so that they can give them first class care.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 06:37 AM
GLENN E. on 01/17/2018
"Reliable Workmanship"
I highly recommend to everyone.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 01:18 AM
Dan C. on 01/12/2018
Dan said the business did exactly what he asked them to do. They had good mechanics, and they were also trustworthy.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018
Dennis D. on 01/12/2018
Dennis said the staff looked after him and his son in an emergency situation. They helped endlessly, and even drove them to get food. They were fantastic and he would absolutely recommend them, above anybody else.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018
PAUL Y. on 01/05/2018
"Convenient, friendly, aim to please"
Went there out of couriousity, after hearing radio show hosts recommendation; they had it right. Product knowledge, ease of transaction, quick service....all 1st class!
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 11:07 AM
NAOMI S. on 12/30/2017
"Teamwork for the Customer"
I was in the neighborhood and just called by chance to see if they could look at my Check Engine Light. They got me right in. Felt like a welcome visitor from the moment I walked in the door. It is apparent that all the knowledgeable staff, from office to shop, are working towards the best solution for the customer. And as an added bonus, the waiting area is clean and inviting. I will definitely be back!
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 07:56 PM
BETTY R. on 12/30/2017
"Service review"
There is always a friendly greeting, honest explanations of any work to be done, and fair assessments of degree of need, for present or future actions to be taken. I always can trust the integrity and sincerity of Mike and his staff.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt