Ram 1500 Classic
10/20/2020
NYSI
Waiting room very clean and work was completed in a timely manner.

EE
EDWARD E.
10/19/2020
Nice people to deal with and honest
I always recommend this place to people,they are honest thorough,and all the work is guarenteed.

Brewerton, NY
Jeep Renegade
10/18/2020
One word. Honesty
Again one word. Honest

Mokhtar M.
Liverpool, NY
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Mokhtar said they were recommended by a friend, the work was good, on time and the price was in the middle.

Rosanne B.
Liverpool, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Rosanne said the business was very accommodating. They took her in right away, inspected the vehicle and she didn't have to wait long at all.

DIANE D.
Kirkville, NY
Chevrolet Sonic
10/05/2020
Very professional and thorough
I brought my car in because it was having some issues after the last time I brought it in (about a month ago). They checked everything over, called me to ask questions, and tweeked it a bit more. Runs so much better now! (the problems are solved!)

Roxanne C.
East Syracuse, NY
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Roxanne said they were very courteous and explained everything that she needed for the issues going on with her vehicle.

John K.
Syracuse, NY
10/02/2020 Category: Service
John says they said they would done it earlier but it took longer than he would have liked to have it fixed but he says they were honest.

HD
Hart D.
East Syracuse, NY
09/30/2020
Excellent Service, Timeliness & Careful Inspecting
We have been coming to Mike's for just over a year now, and we have not only been impressed by the caring, awareness they take in looking not only over the exterior of the vehicle but they inspect the interior and sanitize the vehicle when they are done.

All I can say in retrospect is that Brianna and John not only take care of our cars, they check in to see after the fact, how the repairs worked out, if we were happy with the service, and we always get asked, "How we could be better at what we offer and deliver.

I have never been asked so many questions of caring from anyone, previously.

THANK YOU BOTH, and please pass on how impressed we are with everyone at your Repair Facility.

PG
Patty G.
Mitsubishi Lancer
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Patty said they were great.

Richard H.
Chevrolet HHR
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Richard said the staff fixed everything he asked them to.

GE
GLENN E.
BMW i3
09/17/2020
Reliable service, highly recommend.
John and his staff performed the service on my vehicle
as I expected, extremely well. Thank you.

DOUG G.
Syracuse, NY
09/12/2020
Honest service
Excellent service with knowledgeable techs.

GB
GORDON B.
Clay, NY
Kia Sedona
09/07/2020
Very Helpful.
My van had a fluid leak and I could not drive my van very far without possible transmission damage. The shop was busy but they fit me in and fixed the leak right the first time. They were very thorough and told me of some concerns to keep an eye on in the future.

ND
NICK D.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/03/2020
Nick D
Great service very courteous and professional. Explained what was done and what was recommended without and pressure to to do the work recommend. Really appreciate that type of service.