Mike's Auto Service Center

LYNDSEY M. on 04/13/2018
"Again, A1 service!!"
Again, Mike's Auto saved the day!! With 4 drivers in our family, and 4 cars, we need reliable and trustworthy service. Our youngest daughter, age 20, was driving along when put of the blue, her alternator died. The mechanics at Mike's diagnosed the issue quickly and efficiently. We were able to get the car serviced and returned all in the same day. With an extra warranty.
It's comforting as a mother of 2 young daughters, that this auto repair shop is honest and fair. I have peace of mind here .
Thank you Mike, John and everyone here!!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 08:54 PM
SUSAN L. on 04/06/2018
"Friendly, helpful, and honest"
Not only "would I" recommend Mike's, I HAVE - and that person is now a repeat customer. I like and trust everyone I have had contact with. They listen, and are thorough about checking my concerns. And my car is fixed when I drive it home.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Review Created: 04/06/2018 10:29 PM
Tammy S. on 04/06/2018
Tammy said the staff were reasonable, quick, and thorough.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Review Created: 04/06/2018
JANET S. on 04/05/2018
"oil change, stealing belt"
They were quick to diagnose problem and give me cost of repairs before they made repairs plus suggested a transmission flush as when they checked fluids found it to be dirty.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Review Created: 04/05/2018 08:32 PM
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you Janet! We work very hard to offer the best service and are glad we could help.

BETTY R. on 04/05/2018
"Professional and caring treatment"
The repairs were extensive enough to require an overnight stay for my car, and John provided me with the ride home and back. He was kind, thoughtful and understanding. Mike has always been able to explain things about my repairs so I comprehend and agree. Staff is always supportive kind and professional.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Review Created: 04/05/2018 12:21 PM
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 04/06/2018

Our team was thrilled to hear such good feedback!! Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We are glad we explained things well, it is one of our top priorities!  We always look forward to your visits.  Thanks Betty!!

GLENN E. on 03/29/2018
"Quick service"
Repairs to my vehicle was another quality job as always.
Thank you.
Vehicle: Ford Freestyle
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 10:13 PM

Thanks Glenn!!

GLENN E. on 03/26/2018
"The people who work at Mikes are great."
Always willing to answer questions and explain what repairs are needed and why. Customer service is awesome. John and Brianna are the best.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/26/2018 07:12 AM
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/31/2018

Thank you again for being such a loyal customer!  We appreciate the compliment more than you know.   Thanks Glenn!

Greg B. on 03/23/2018
Greg said the staff did a great job. It was fast and his vehicle was done right.
Vehicle: Ram 1500
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/31/2018

We are glad to hear you had a positive visit.  Thank you Greg

BILL S. on 03/22/2018
"Dependable, personal, timely."
I have been doing business at Mike's for over 30 years and wouldn't go anyplace else unless I had a new car with warranty work required to be done at the dealers. Doesn't matter what the problem is, they diagnose it, repair it, guarantee it. Great folks to do business with.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 07:59 PM
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/31/2018

Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for always choosing Mike’s!
Thanks Bill!

DENISE M. on 03/19/2018
"Always A 1 service"
My family of 4, and 4 cars, have been coming here for years. The service is always excellent, advice is accurate and not pushy. I have a pair of tires tjat will need to replaced soon; I know it and Mike knows it. I don't get tjat annoying pressure to do it now or things will deteriorate quickly causing a higher price tag.
I trust Mike and the people at Mike's. Certainly for our 2 daughters' cars as well
I highly recommend Mike's Auto to everyone!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 03/17/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018 06:49 PM
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! It’s been a pleasure doing business with you and your entire family and can't thank yuo enough for being such a loyal customer.
Thanks Denise!!

RAY D. on 03/19/2018
"New brakes,oil change"
Excellent service and the work that was done on the vehicle was top notch . Very satisfied .
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 03/17/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018 10:16 AM
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for the kind words!

Jeremy C. on 03/14/2018
Jeremy said the facility was able to service his vehicle in a timely manner and they always do good work.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Review Created: 03/14/2018
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Glad to hear you had a positive visit.  Thank you Jeremy!

ELIZABETH H. on 03/13/2018
"Dependable"
I have complete confidence in the service I will recieve.Reliable,efficent,workmanship always.Staff is able, plesant and informative.pleasure to do business with.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/13/2018 10:33 AM
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you Betty! We work very hard to offer the best service and are glad we could help.

Rami B. on 03/13/2018
Rami said this business told him he should check with his previous service provider, to see if he has a warranty with them. They should not have told him that. He has no issues with this business. They are a little pricey, but it's not a big deal.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 03/03/2018
Review Created: 03/13/2018
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for leaving a review about such a great topic!
We always want to point our customers in the right direction for their repairs and not charge them for items that may be covered under a warranty.
We are glad you were able to get your vehicle fixed under that warranty with the previous repair shop.

Darcy M. on 03/12/2018
Darcy said the employees did excellent work. They were courteous, helpful, and they answered all of her questions.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for the kind words Darcy!  Glad we could help!

CHERI H. on 03/07/2018
"Courteous service, efficient and takes appts on time."
Prompt and great service. Reasonable pricing.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C300
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/07/2018 02:38 AM

Thank you Cheri!

John F. on 03/02/2018
John said he's completely satisfied with this business.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Review Created: 03/02/2018
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for choosing Mike's!

LAURA H. on 03/01/2018
"does great work"
We have been taking our cars to Mike's for years, and have gotten excellent service no matter what the vehicle is in for.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 03/01/2018 01:29 PM
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

It is wonderful to hear that we are meeting your expectations. Thanks Laura!

MATT H. on 02/28/2018
"Excellent Service & Repair"
I love doing business with Mike's Auto. They are so knowledgeable and easy to work with, I trust them with all of my vehicle service and repairs and would highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Review Created: 02/28/2018 05:51 AM
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Mike’s!

TRACY T. on 02/24/2018
"Very Impressed"
From the moment I walked in I was very impressed. As I stayed while my car was being worked on, it was important to me that I was comfortable. And I was. A very friendly greeting and tour from the receptionist, a very nice sitting area with magazines, tv, coffee machine, and a very nice and clean bathroom. After getting coffee and sitting down, I was greeted by John who explained to me what needed to be fixed on my car. I was there about 3 hours, but it was a very pleasant stay. When it was time to leave, I paid my bill and chatted with the receptionist who is very nice. My car was fixed, washed and I now have working brakes! Thank you to all at Mike's. I will definitely be returning in the future.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/24/2018 09:01 AM
MIKE C. at Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the coziest repair shops in CNY.  Thank you for leaving such a nice review and mentioning John and Brianna, they were very happy to read about your experience!