BMW 745Li
12/02/2016
Thorough Service!
Another great experience at Upstate Imports! Thank you!

RD
Robert D.
BMW 528xi
12/02/2016
Winter tires mounted
Quality service and friendliness pf checking in and out

GD
Gary D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/25/2016
It's great and five stars should've been enough to answer. There will be no more written answer throughout this survey Thank you.

EA
Erika A.
Clay, NY
11/09/2016
Inspection review
Properly and liberally assessed inspection needs and provided a costly resolution to tire needs. These guys know their stuff and are always willing to listen and further research when needed!

AP
Amy P.
Fulton, NY
MINI Cooper
11/04/2016
First visit with '13 mini cooper
Convenient location, friendly and helpful service from both receptionist and mechanics.

Landon S.
Sterling, NY
Audi RS 4
10/30/2016
Very accomodating
I had my car towed in because it wouldn't start (starter wasn't working). Upstate had it replaced and also did some other work I requested in just a few days. They're always very accomoding and they're work is high quality. I'm consistently very satisfied when my car is there.

CD
Christine D.
10/25/2016
They were able to get me in quickly
When I called with my problem, they were able to work with my schedule to get my car into the shop. They took my car right in on time. Once finished they explained what the problem was. I do not feel they overcharged me for their service.

Diane H.
Mexico, NY
Saab 9-3
great place to go!
Courteous, friendly,accurate estimates,appt.were right on,problems were fixed correctly, knowledgeable staff,very helpful

BMW 635CSi
Great Service!
I brought my vehicle to Upstate to check for a roof leak. It was determined that the rear drain lines had deteriorated, resulting in water leaking onto my headliner. Due to the age of the vehicle, Upstate recommended the vehicle be taken to an upholstery shop for the repair, as the headliner would require replacement as well.

I am glad Upstate is willing and able to recommend other specialty shops when they encounter a repair not within their realm of expertise, such as upholstery.

GT
Greg T.
BMW Z3
10/21/2016
Friendly personable owner and staff
Very pleased with promptness and service

BMW 745Li
10/18/2016
Excellent Customer Service
Following my last visit I was very unhappy due to my car having trouble starting. I initially brought the vehicle for cruise control and sunroof repairs. I brought the vehicle back to Upstate Imports and they determined the starter had failed. Upstate Imports took the time to explain how the initial appointment and this new issue were not related. I am glad they took the time to explain the problem and treated me with respect.

LO
Linda O.
Fulton, NY
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/12/2016
Wuick, Easy, and Right
Recently needed an adjustment for my emergency brake. Upstate gor me in quickly and I was in and out in less than an hour!

DJ
Donna J.
Jaguar S-Type
09/26/2016
Knowledgeable, good service
They kept us informed and knew how to service our Jaguar.

CK
Chris K.
09/15/2016
Did everything I requested..
Thanks for the oil change, and inspection. You guys did everything I requested.

EA
Erika A.
Clay, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/12/2016
Transmission Work Satisfaction
Matt took great care to thoroughly review and diagnose symptoms as car presented. Based on diagnosis and service provided on my 2011 Mercedes C300, work completely has resolved the issue and the resolution seems solid after the repair (30 days ago)

Craig M.
Memphis, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLK250
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Craig said he called them and they gave him what he wanted. They were courteous and reasonably priced.

MK
Michael K.
Syracuse, NY
Land Rover LR3
09/07/2016
Friendly trustworthy staff
Very helpfull, friendly staff. I would definitely bring my land rover back! It's hard to find auto repair where you don't feel like you are being taken advantage of. These guys seem like straight shooters. No bullshit

TW
Thomas W.
Saab 9-4X
09/07/2016
recent visit
Always honest and the work is excellent

EM
Eric M.
Hastings, NY
09/05/2016
Work was done quickly.

Dawn D.
08/30/2016 Category: Service
Dawn said this business is always great.