DF
Warners, NY
Mercedes-Benz C230
08/25/2016
Another good experience
Car went in for a transmission flush, got it back and you can feel the difference in the shifts now. Ended up costing more than I wanted to spend but it was done, and done right. Would much rather spend my money once to get it done the right way

CF
Carissa F.
Pennellville, NY
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Carissa said the work place at this business is really clean, they're really nice and they explained things to her.

BG
Brian G.
08/18/2016
Honest work, Quality service and parts, Piece of mind In and Out
Whether I need routine maintenance done or a sudden issue arises, I know I can count on Upstate Imports Auto Repair to do the job honestly, with quality service and parts. When I drop my vehicles off I have piece of mind that problems won't be missed and items won't be "fixed or replaced" that don't need to be. When I pick them up I have piece of mind that the job was done right and I can drive away safely and get on with life. Check them out. You will be happy you did.

CR
Claire R.
East Syracuse, NY
08/17/2016
Great customer service- from the front desk to the technician -
They solved the problem- and they get it right the first time!

LG
Lou G.
Auburn, NY
08/14/2016
Excellent service all the way around
Courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable. The cost for my repair was much lower than expected. This is my Jaguar mechanic from now on.

TK
Tom K.
Syracuse, NY
BMW Z4
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Tom said this business fixed his vehicle promptly and correctly.

LG
Lou G.
Auburn, NY
Jaguar XKR
08/11/2016
Excellent service all the way around
Excellent service and I will be recommending Upstate Imports to all my friends.

Brandon M.
Fulton, NY
Volvo S40
08/11/2016
I feel like a partner with these guys, not a customer.
Outstanding customer care (not just customer service). They make me feel like they really care about my car's livelihood, and it IS my livelihood. But their attention to my auto needs is genuine. Also helps, they are good communicators,

Tom B.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
08/10/2016
Inspection on time!
Appointment at 8 AM, car in at 8 AM. Inspection done and some questions answered all within, 30 minutes. The staff here is always the best, greeting you by name and making you feel welcomed, from the front desk to the folks in the inner sanctum where the work is done!

NA
Nicholas A.
Brewerton, NY
BMW 530i
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Nicholas said they did a great job.

Scott S.
Sherrill, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/08/2016
Very professional and easy to work with.
I will definitely use Update Imports again and would not hesitate to recommend them to a friend or family member. Quality repairs and professional, friendly staff.

Landon S.
Sterling, NY
Audi RS 4
08/06/2016
Help with inspection
My car was having issues connecting to the state computers for inspection. Upstate worked with the DMV to troubleshoot the problem and ended up getting a representative for the software company to come to their shop to resolve the issue. They did a lot of the leg work to resolve the problem for me and in the end it was still just the cost of an inspection.

ED
Eric D.
BMW 318is
08/01/2016
Best oil change ever!!!!!!!
My car went into the shop as a bmw 318is and came out with a rebuilt M3 engine installed. Now that is a great oil change boy and girls!!!

Mr./Ms. M.
Vestal, NY
07/28/2016
Nice people
Our business was looking for Saab parts and tried Upstate. Tina was a pleasure to deal with.

Jesus P.
Evans Mills, NY
BMW 325iX
07/22/2016
Awesome
I brought my BMW 325iX for an oil leak, I was told it would be up to 4 days for my vehicle to get service due to ordering parts, it really was no more than 5 business days when I got my vehicle back. The response of my vehicle felt amazing! I got to meet Jeff who actually is an auto enthusiast and we talked about some great cars. The receptionist was also very welcoming and very friendly. I recommend this place to all with European vehicles. Unlike other shops who claim to "Get (R) it done" and don't really get nothing done, this place gets a 5 stars for their service and generosity.

YL
Yi L.
Syracuse, NY
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Yi said the service was good.

David M.
Canastota, NY
Land Rover Range Rover
07/21/2016 Category: Service
David said his experiences at this business are always the best. He gets his vehicle in, they fix it, he gets it back and its perfect.

Bill M.
Oswego, NY
BMW Z4
07/20/2016 Category: Service
Bill said the repairs were done in a timely manner and the price was less than expected.

LK
Lanny K.
Liverpool, NY
07/16/2016
Friendly, competent

Janice P.
Palmer, MA
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Janice said they were absolutely fabulous and she really needed them. The key fob got wrecked, it would not work and would turn on an alarm. They fixed the key fob so she could use it again. Everyone was kind and friendly. The lady that helped her, Tina was terrific.