Vic Williams Tire & Auto

MARIANNE and PATRICK A.
Chrysler Sebring
12/19/2015
Had a good experience
The service & response time was really good. It was disappointing that the diagnostic fee now is a flat fee whether you get the work done there or not - that was one of the differences between you guys & some of the other shops we've dealt with.

GB
GEORGE B.
11/21/2015
survey
We really like using Vic Williams Tire and Auto for our service needs. Was a little disappointed this past week after we took the car in (got great service), needed a new gas cap which they had to order, said they would call when it came in, after four days we stopped by and they could not find the gas cap. A nice lady called the next day saying the gas cap was there, took the car down to have it put on, the person who put it on came out put it on and never said one word to us, not thanks so much, see you later, nothing. We were a little surprised at his indifference considering the great service from you all in the past.

STAN C.
Kia Forte
10/27/2015
transmission fluid change
satisfied with the work done

NM
NORA, CHAD M.
Pontiac G6
09/11/2015
service
Everyone is very nice and service is always very good

REBECCA R.
Hiram, GA
Jeep Liberty
08/25/2015
05 Jeep Liberty
Personnel are ALWAYS curteous and willing to help resolve the issues with my little old car. Though there is a little inconvenience in the Mon-Fri hours, now (weekends are all I have), I have managed to catch your folks in the late afternoon. Thank you for being patient with this, no doubt, wearisome lady. :)

CG
CEDRIC M. G.
Toyota Tundra
05/31/2015
Fast service
I been getting work done on my vehicle there on and off for a while now and never had any problem with them

GD
GUSTAVO D.
05/13/2015
Friendly
This last visit it took me TWO HOURS 20 minutes for oil change. Horrible ?

ES
Convenience, good staff/service

SHERNET B.
04/22/2015
waiting area
The back waiting area very peaceful and quite, they need a little music in the front waiting room, yoy can hear people breathing.

EW
EVELYN W.
Honda Accord
03/19/2015
having my tires rotated
The service is always good.

RZ
RAMON and PATRICIA Z.
02/14/2015
friendliness of mechanics
Excellent, courteous service. Honest. My car is fixed.

SHIRLEY **5K ON STICKER** S.
01/17/2015
friendly!
I usually get right in, no wait. The staff is so friendly, i like that.

JOYCE G.
Tallapoosa, GA
Honda Accord
12/08/2014
Thanks for taking the time to keep it personal!
Kenneth was quickly able to diagnose the problem and took the time to show us. He showed us a choice of tires with total price for each and once we decided the work was done expeditiously.
My only disappointment was that after leaving we had driven only 8 miles down the road when the service light came on. Considering I live 35 miles away it would have been nice if someone had noticed the mileage from the last tune up and suggested getting that done too.

PG
PETER and BECKY, JULIE G.
Hiram, GA
Kia Rondo
09/21/2014
Reliable, Fair pricing, Strong communication
I appreciate the service and communication.

ES