Vic Williams Tire & Auto

MARIANNE and PATRICK A.
Chrysler Sebring
12/19/2015
Had a good experience
The service & response time was really good. It was disappointing that the diagnostic fee now is a flat fee whether you get the work done there or not - that was one of the differences between you guys & some of the other shops we've dealt with.

GB
GEORGE B.
11/21/2015
survey
We really like using Vic Williams Tire and Auto for our service needs. Was a little disappointed this past week after we took the car in (got great service), needed a new gas cap which they had to order, said they would call when it came in, after four days we stopped by and they could not find the gas cap. A nice lady called the next day saying the gas cap was there, took the car down to have it put on, the person who put it on came out put it on and never said one word to us, not thanks so much, see you later, nothing. We were a little surprised at his indifference considering the great service from you all in the past.

STAN C.
Kia Forte
10/27/2015
transmission fluid change
satisfied with the work done

NM
NORA, CHAD M.
Pontiac G6
09/11/2015
service
Everyone is very nice and service is always very good

REBECCA R.
Jeep Liberty
08/25/2015
05 Jeep Liberty
Personnel are ALWAYS curteous and willing to help resolve the issues with my little old car. Though there is a little inconvenience in the Mon-Fri hours, now (weekends are all I have), I have managed to catch your folks in the late afternoon. Thank you for being patient with this, no doubt, wearisome lady. :)

CG
CEDRIC M. G.
Toyota Tundra
05/31/2015
Fast service
I been getting work done on my vehicle there on and off for a while now and never had any problem with them

GD

Convenience, good staff/service

SHERNET B.
04/22/2015
waiting area
The back waiting area very peaceful and quite, they need a little music in the front waiting room, yoy can hear people breathing.

EW
EVELYN W.
03/19/2015
having my tires rotated
The service is always good.

RZ
RAMON and PATRICIA Z.
02/14/2015
friendliness of mechanics
Excellent, courteous service. Honest. My car is fixed.

SHIRLEY **5K ON STICKER** S.
01/17/2015
friendly!
I usually get right in, no wait. The staff is so friendly, i like that.

JOYCE G.
Tallapoosa, GA
12/08/2014
Thanks for taking the time to keep it personal!
Kenneth was quickly able to diagnose the problem and took the time to show us. He showed us a choice of tires with total price for each and once we decided the work was done expeditiously.
My only disappointment was that after leaving we had driven only 8 miles down the road when the service light came on. Considering I live 35 miles away it would have been nice if someone had noticed the mileage from the last tune up and suggested getting that done too.

PG
PETER and BECKY, JULIE G.
Kia Rondo
09/21/2014
Reliable, Fair pricing, Strong communication
I appreciate the service and communication.

ES

RANDY AND MEG W.
BMW 325xi
08/26/2014
Good check out og auto
Went in for routine service but they found what could become a seriou problem if not remedied. They worked with my schedule to correct problem. Thanks guys!

CHANDRA C.
Isuzu Rodeo
04/30/2014
Good, honest people
Everyone at Vic William's Tire is always nice and polite. A friend that I work with recommended Vic's Tire and I have not been disappointed. As a female some companies just want to see how much money they can get - not at Vic's. They are honest and not out to hang me dry.

KT
KARYN T.
02/27/2014
Great customer service!
Overall I am pleased with the service and the work performed on my car.

KW
KAREN and ED W.
Kennesaw, GA
02/14/2014
Friendly and don't mind that I ask questions
We had a great experience today - the staff is happy to listen to concerns and explain issues to me which is a comfort to me when dealing with my vehilcle. This is a new shop for us so each time we go and have a good experience we gain confidence.

KT
KARYN T.
01/27/2014
I appreciate the hard work of keeping my car maintained. However, I was disappointed to find that my car was not locked up as requested when I picked it up after hours. Key and paperwork left under driver floor mat which meant the door couldn't be locked. Should have been left under the passenger side so driver side could be locked with key and then passenger with the door lock. Otherwise, I have been pretty happy.