Vic Williams Tire & Auto

Johnna L.
Mableton, GA
07/03/2019
Wish he was still in Austell
Always felt safe going to Vic whether in Austell or Dallas. Honest, effiecient, fair priced and gooservice.

Reba R.
08/14/2017
Most honest place around!!
They always did a great job and up front with costs of repairs before they began. Great service. Great work. And when the work no longer benefited rather than bilk me for more money they were totally honest with everything I asked. I most definitely will continue to service all my vehicles with Vic Williams.

robert c.
02/02/2017
happieness is the beholder
the old adage you cant please everybody is true here. some people are ready to complain about a company before they ever set foot in the door. I think many people think if they act out that the business owner might give them a discount and that is their real goal.
I have the highest regards for Vic Williams and his crew and will continue to do business with them anytime I need service on any of my vehicles

NM
NORA, CHAD M.
Pontiac G6
12/30/2015
awesome customer service
They do really great work

BG
BARRY G.
Powder Springs, GA
GMC Safari
12/28/2015
Great service & very experienced & just all around great company
We appreciate the experience & very courteous & knowledgeable staff, including the nice ladies at the front of the office. We've been following Vic for a long time & will continue to follow him.

PG
PETER and BECKY, JULIE G.
Mitsubishi Endeavor

MARIANNE and PATRICK A.
Chrysler Sebring
12/19/2015
Had a good experience
The service & response time was really good. It was disappointing that the diagnostic fee now is a flat fee whether you get the work done there or not - that was one of the differences between you guys & some of the other shops we've dealt with.

SA
Sally A.
12/18/2015
Awesome service and in a timely manner
I had a brake light problem on an 02 Honda Accord and they were able to fix it. The problem was not major but gave me peace of mind that nothing was wrong with it. They were profession in manner and the way they dressed. The mechanics even looked professional.

TERRESA M.
Ford Edge
12/17/2015
You all are awesome! ! I love the all around great service&personality
You all have always treated me like family. Im your customer 4life. Thanks &keep up the great work.

SETH B.
Ford F550 Super Duty
12/04/2015
excellent alignment
I love taking my trucks to Vic Williams, because the customer service is great and the service work is A+

SR
SUSAN and JOE R.
12/03/2015
Best service in town
I took my van in to have a flat tire evaluated. I fully expected to be told that I needed new tires all around. The technician told me that he only recommends new tires when they are really needed. It is a breath of fresh air to find honest and genuine customer service. I love using local businesses!

REBECCA R.
Jeep Liberty
12/02/2015
I came in without appointment with a tire problem and left completely satisfied with the outcome. AWESOME and curteous folks.
Absolutely! I always do recommend Vic Williams for any service work on cars. Mine is a high-mileage little Jeep and still purring along!

RICHARD H.
You guys rock

SETH B.
11/26/2015
# 1 automotive shop in dallas
I am very pleased with the work that comes out of Vic Williams, I bring my trucks and my customers cars and trucks, to be aligned. I always recommend people to Vic Williams tire and auto.

PH
PHILLIP H.
Powder Springs, GA
11/24/2015
Oil change & Rotation
Service was timely and efficient

GB
GEORGE B.
11/21/2015
survey
We really like using Vic Williams Tire and Auto for our service needs. Was a little disappointed this past week after we took the car in (got great service), needed a new gas cap which they had to order, said they would call when it came in, after four days we stopped by and they could not find the gas cap. A nice lady called the next day saying the gas cap was there, took the car down to have it put on, the person who put it on came out put it on and never said one word to us, not thanks so much, see you later, nothing. We were a little surprised at his indifference considering the great service from you all in the past.

KC
KEITH and SHARON C.
Lithia Springs, GA
Chevrolet Silverado
11/21/2015
Very friendly office staff always efficient. Trustworthy
They never try to talk me into extra work and do a good job every time I have been in.

JJ
JOE AND ALICE, LUTHER PARKER J.
Rockmart, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2015
Happy Client Alice
My family always gets great service from Vic Williams . They are always honest and upfront about our vehicles.

WF
WAYNE and BRENDA - DLC F.
Douglasville, GA
GMC Pickup
11/15/2015
ffriendly,local,knowledgeable,stand behind there work
excellent
everyone is great
thanks terry for all your hard work

JILL S.
Dodge Nitro
11/13/2015
flushed heater core
Wonderful. My heat works great now. Thank you guys!