TK
Tyler K.
Acura RDX
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said he would recommend the business for service.

FS
Frank S.
Kia Sedona
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business left his vehicle clean. The work was done in a timely manner and the price was fair.

CA
Curtis A.
Salt Lake City, UT
10/26/2019
Great service and results
I took my 2005 Ford F-150 in for a check engine light. They correctly diagnosed the problem and fixed it so that the truck runs great and I no longer worry about it’s reliability.

Joel G.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Joel said the service was pretty good, but not perfect. The process was transparent and well done.

DK
Dean K.
Sandy, UT
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Dean said the vehicle has been running great since that service.

James P.
10/07/2019
If you want a trustworthy mechanic then look no further than Viking Automotive!
I searched for best rated Automotive Repair places in my area, and the highest rated place in Google Places, based on the reviews of nearly 300 folks came back with 4.7 stars out of a possible 5.

When I went to have them fix my radiator and other issues, by the time I was done, I knew why I made the right choice! Patrick McHenry, and his magnificent staff not only kept me under my budget but they also made my life amazingly more simple because they completed the job in less time than promised as well.

When I was done gratefully paying my tab, I felt like I made some new and trustworthy friends in the Automotive Repair and maintenance industry for sure. I would trust them with my mom. If you want a trustworthy mechanic then look no further than Viking Automotive!

James (Jimmy) P.
10/06/2019

When I was done gratefully paying my tab, I felt like I made some new and trustworthy friends in the Automotive Repair and maintenance industry for sure. I would trust them with my mom. If you want a trustworthy mechanic then look no further than Viking Auto and Tire

SR
Stephanie R.
10/02/2019
Prompt and professional!
Work was done on time, within estimated price. Vehicle was returned clean. Staff were very professional and helpful!

Mazda 3
09/26/2019
abc
great

MA
Mohaumed A.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Mohaumed said the service was good. There was an issue with the door opening however, and the employees didn't know how to fix it.

ER
Emily R.
Sandy, UT
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Emily said the employees are really good. They have a great team.

Doug W.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the business was excellent to work with and they had fantastic people there.

South Jordan, UT
Volkswagen Passat
09/09/2019
Underwhelming
Pros: They seem to have great ratings. The guys working here are friendly. The shop appears cleaner than most other places I've seen.

Cons: I set up an appointment for 8am to 10am. I was told it would be an hour before they look at the car when I dropped it off at 8am. I called at noon to find out what the analysis was but they said they weren't ready yet. They didn't call me to tell me what exactly was wrong with the A/C until almost 3pm. What's the point of an appointment if they don't even look at the car during the appointment? Before they even look at the car, they ask you to sign the consent to work on the car and make repairs. They also don't give you a heads up that they will charge you for their time if you opt out of getting the repairs done. I get that their time is valuable, but I had no idea I was going to pay $110 for them to tell me the A/C fan was broken, which I already knew.

TH
Terry H.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the staff did a pretty good service.

Ken S.
Seeley Lake, MT
Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2019
used car inspection
I was considering purchasing a car on Ebay. The car was located in close proximity to Viking, so I contacted Viking and asked for a used car inspection. Everyone was pleasant, extremely helpful and prompt with correspondences. I can only imaging that bringing cars to Viking for repairs would be a very good and productive experience.

KA
Klint A.
Riverton, UT
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Klint said the service was fine and good.

Megan H.
American Fork, UT
Honda Civic Cpe
08/16/2019
Nice people. Frustrating experience.
I went to Viking because it had such great reviews on yelp. I made an appointment for 8 am to drop my car off and took an Uber to work. I don’t have an extra car so I wanted the first appointment hoping my car would be ready by the end of the work day. Viking called me at 2:00 and had just barely started looking at my car. If I wanted them to do the work on it, it would take another day. I made arrangements to be without a car for another day. Viking fixed my brakes and replaced all my tires. After I left with my car and had driven about 10 miles my “check TPMS” light came on. The technician hadn’t calibrated my new tires. Viking is closed on weekends so I will have to take it back in on Monday and have to miss even more work. As I was driving it home I also noticed problems with my cars acceleration on hills, which I haven’t noticed before. Everyone at Viking was very nice...but I felt like the appointment times didn’t matter, my car was not a priority, and to be honest, after my TPMS alert came on, I am not very confident in the work performed.

SA
Sacia A.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Sacia said when she left this business her vehicle check engine light and others were on that were not on before.

GD
Guy D.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Guy said Clayton was very professional, but also very personable, very thorough, and he explained the service in a very understandable way. He was very efficient, got him in in good time and he could not have had a better experience with this business.

Salt Lake City, UT
08/07/2019
Welcoming and Fast
The guys at Viking were super friendly and were great with communicating with us. They got our vehicle in on Friday morning, called us by noon to tell us the issue, and we had the car back on Monday morning.