Jessie D.
Riverton, UT
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jessie said he always goes there. They are perfect.

Alyssa B.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Alyssa said the service at this business was really good. The staff was very kind.

FV
Frank V.
Mercury Mountaineer
02/21/2019
Not impressed...
Not sure how 5 stars on Yelp was achieved, but it was the usual mechanic experience. They are overpriced, they hope you don't notice. With what they charged me, I might as well go to the dealer; better waiting room and customer service. I won't be back.

SK
Shea K.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Shea said they took really good care of him.

Jessica F.
Nissan Sentra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jackson. He said the business had good customer service.

EE
Eduardo E.
02/09/2019
The person in the front desk was courteous and patient all the time, seemed to know what his job, which was done in reasonable time and professionalism. No complaints at all.

SR
Seth R.
Sandy, UT
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Seth said his vehicle is always perfect, he has no issues and its a good experience all the way around.

SL
Sam L.
American Fork, UT
12/28/2018
Clear, respectful service
I love that Viking is clear about what your car does and doesn’t need, and will be up front and honest with you about the cost. I’ve even had them suggest other options to make things cheaper. What great reliable service. 10/10 would recommend

DE
Dominic E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/20/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable service
I recently took a car I was considering purchasing for my teenager to Viking for an inspection that was only $80 but saved me from purchasing a much more expensive repair bill down the road so thanks guys!! I have also referred a friend to Viking and they were happy as wel with the service and the affordability

SP
Sandy P.
West Jordan, UT
Jeep Liberty
11/21/2018
Honesty
Appreciate the honesty at Viking. They tell me all repairs needed. Which ones are critical. And when it is not worth it to keep repairing my car since more problems will happen in the future! Thanks guys!

Mitch M.
West Jordan, UT
11/19/2018
Quick service with a slight delay
I had to get my rotors and brakes changed, along with my serpentine belt. However due to the fires in california my pick up time was delayed due to the delayed delivery.

Only downside is that I had to call to get the update. wish they would have called me instead.

Acura RSX
My car problem is fixed
The guys at Viking are very friendly, but above that, I think the mechanics do good work. It’s always expensive to get one’s car fixed, but they explain what has to be done, and I think they’re fair about it.

$120.00 to diagnose???
Politicians, Doctors, Lawyers, Mechanics... Trust is not a word that comes to mind. Was quoted $2,000.00 for repairs initially, then the number went up to potentially $3,500.00 and then even $4,500.00! That's what I paid for the car! Got a second opinion; and the second opinion said he could fix the leaks for $300.00 and he would replace the spark plugs for free. I live paycheck to paycheck and saving in this economy is tough. I will go with option B.

ES
Ellen S.
Chevrolet Blazer
Revived my 2003 Blazer
My 2003 Blazer would not engage 4WD for a couple of years and I had put off checking it out. I researched Viking Automotive online to check out reviews and liked what I saw and chose to take it in for repairs. I worked with Clayton and was told they would do a diagnostic and then tell me the cost so I could make a decision to proceed or not. What I truly appreciated was that I was told that there were several safety issues with the front end of the vehicle that probably should take precedent over the 4WD issue. That way I could decide what I might want to spend my $$ on. I decided to have all the repairs completed. Clayton kept me informed of what was happening with the Blazer. I was able to pick up my vehicle in 3 days (extensive work). Clayton also told me that there were other issues that would probably would need attention in the near future. He was correct. I returned the vehicle this morning because I discovered what I thought was an oil leak, which was there before repairs. I was told that it was related to the issue Clayton had warned me about. So now that is being fixed. Another BIG FACTOR in choosing to have the repairs done was the 2 year warranty provided.

KH
Kaitlyn H.
Sandy, UT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/15/2018
Quality Service
The folks at Viking really take care of you! It's high quality service for a very fair price.

Mark L.
11/13/2018
Great Customer Service
I used Viking Automotive to do a pre purchase car inspection. They were flexible with the appointment timing and punctual in completing the inspection. They provided helpful feedback that allowed me to make a confident car purchase. I plan to use them in the future for maintenance and repair.

KW
Kelly W.
11/13/2018
Check Engine light
I had read a lot of reviews about this Amazing shop ..
Walked in and they were able to get me in to have my truck Diagnostic Done..
Very Professional.
They didn’t have good news for my truck but gave me several options on the fix.
Thanks for the awesome service

Marc W.
Eagle Mountain, UT
11/08/2018
customer service
Great customer service. Polite staff. quick service

JJ
Jared J.
11/07/2018
Honest hardworking people
My brother and I have brought several of our cars to be fixed by Patrick and the Viking Auto team and each time has been a fair and honest experience. They shoot you straight and won’t give you any funny business. You can finally stop looking for a reliable mechanic because this is them. You will thank me later!

Jeremy W.
Ford Expedition
11/07/2018
Communication and transparency
They were efficient and the price was fair. Good communication throughout.