LO
Lynn O.
Rock Springs, WY
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Lynn said the staff was extremely kind, helpful, and just top of the line.

RJ
Roger J.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Roger said they are efficient and helpful.

03/13/2020
The bus
These guys are great. I wasn’t sure about what was wrong with my car but I could tell it wasn’t driving normal. Patrick made sure the car was looked over well and was safe for me and my little one. It was all fixed in a day. It was by far the best experience I’ve had at a mechanic shop and I will definitely bring my car back in the future.

KK
Kora K.
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Kora said the service was good overall. The employees were super nice, very honest and explained everything.

PR
pam r.
Draper, UT
03/11/2020
Ripped off
do not hire this company, they charged me 1500 and said it would fix my car.. It did'nt then the engine blew because they did'nt fix it right and then Patrick said if I make a complaint he will hire an attorney! So if this review is taken down that is the reason. Don't hire this company

James P.
Midvale, UT
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/04/2020
Viking Automtive is helpful, friendly, precise, and a great value. They are the solid choice!
I searched for best rated Automotive Repair places in my area, and the highest rated place in Google Places, based on the reviews of nearly 300 folks came back with 4.7 stars out of a possible 5.

When I went to have them fix my radiator and other issues, by the time I was done, I knew why I made the right choice! Patrick McHenry, and his magnificent staff not only kept me under my budget but they also made my life amazingly more simple because they completed the job in less time than promised as well.

When I was done gratefully paying my tab, I felt like I made some new and trustworthy friends in the Automotive Repair and maintenance industry for sure. I would trust them with my mom. If you want a trustworthy mechanic then look no further than Viking Automotive!

(Update 03/04/2020) You who is reading this, and I don't know each other. I have no agenda when I say that if Jesus, Buddha, of Mohamed asked me where to take their vehicle to have it fixed the right way I would TOTALLY tell him to go to Viking Automotive. There's honestly not another place in the country I'd send someone that I care about for all of their automotive repair needs.

Matt C.
MINI Cooper Countryman
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Matt said the service was good.

Dan B.
Riverton, UT
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the staff are very attentive, very customer service oriented and did all the work under warranty.

AA
Ashley A.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Ashley said they had good service

PR
pam r.
Draper, UT
01/11/2020
Car Mis Diagnoised
I am very frustrated with Viking Automotive.. I took my car in after I had someone else look at it that wasn't a mercedes repair person. The original place I went to thought I had engine problems.. I was referred by someone to Viking.. I ask the viking specifically if they worked on Mercedes, they assured me that they work on all the time.. I brought my car in and explained that this other company wasn't familiar with mercedes but that it could have been the engine.. Viking agreed to look at it. They told me it wasn't the engine that there was an oil leak basically and that it would cost $1500.00 I was so relieved that I agreed to pay the amount they requested. When I drove off with the car I called immediately and said that the car was smoking still. They assured me that was normal and that it would burn off, that it was left over oil.. I said ok but then after a week I called and said it was still smoking and that I was worried.. They again assured me that it was normal but that I could bring it in.. I went out of town but when I came back to the car was smoking really bad. Afraid to drive it at this point I had it towed into Viking where they said.. Oh, I guess it was the engine.. I was so mad.. I said I want my money back. They said I can’t have it back because I would have still needed this repair done. How am I supposed to even believe that.. Also if I would have known it was the engine, I would have sold that car “as is, needs new engine” I certainly wouldn't have thrown 1500.00 away.. It's like painting your toenails even though you need your foot cut off.. I guess if the foot grew back it would be great to have painted toe nails.. It is ridiculous that companies can mis diagnose a problem and still expect to get paid.. If a surgeon took out your appendix when it was your gall bladder it would be a malpractice suit! I am just looking to get my money back from this fraudulent company.

Matthew H.
Lexus RX
01/10/2020
Honesty, Integrity, Skillful, Communicative....what more can a customer ask for? 🤷‍♂️

Matthew D. Hunter
President - Reliance Insurance

Jared C.
Midvale, UT
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Jared said that he would recommend this business for service.

IS
Isaac S.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Isaac said that they have good customer service. They pay attention to detail and answer questions thoroughly.

EL
Erik L.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Erik said that he loves them, they're great. Patrick works over there and he is honest. He knows he's not getting cheated. That is why he goes there. He appreciates their honesty most of all.

BJ
Brooke J.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Brooke said she believes this business is honest and they take care of her. She stated she thinks they are awesome and she appreciates the work they do.