SL
Sam L.
American Fork, UT
12/28/2018
Clear, respectful service
I love that Viking is clear about what your car does and doesn’t need, and will be up front and honest with you about the cost. I’ve even had them suggest other options to make things cheaper. What great reliable service. 10/10 would recommend

DE
Dominic E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/20/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable service
I recently took a car I was considering purchasing for my teenager to Viking for an inspection that was only $80 but saved me from purchasing a much more expensive repair bill down the road so thanks guys!! I have also referred a friend to Viking and they were happy as wel with the service and the affordability

SP
Sandy P.
West Jordan, UT
Jeep Liberty
11/21/2018
Honesty
Appreciate the honesty at Viking. They tell me all repairs needed. Which ones are critical. And when it is not worth it to keep repairing my car since more problems will happen in the future! Thanks guys!

Mitch M.
West Jordan, UT
11/19/2018
Quick service with a slight delay
I had to get my rotors and brakes changed, along with my serpentine belt. However due to the fires in california my pick up time was delayed due to the delayed delivery.

Only downside is that I had to call to get the update. wish they would have called me instead.

Acura RSX
My car problem is fixed
The guys at Viking are very friendly, but above that, I think the mechanics do good work. It’s always expensive to get one’s car fixed, but they explain what has to be done, and I think they’re fair about it.

$120.00 to diagnose???
Politicians, Doctors, Lawyers, Mechanics... Trust is not a word that comes to mind. Was quoted $2,000.00 for repairs initially, then the number went up to potentially $3,500.00 and then even $4,500.00! That's what I paid for the car! Got a second opinion; and the second opinion said he could fix the leaks for $300.00 and he would replace the spark plugs for free. I live paycheck to paycheck and saving in this economy is tough. I will go with option B.

ES
Ellen S.
Chevrolet Blazer
Revived my 2003 Blazer
My 2003 Blazer would not engage 4WD for a couple of years and I had put off checking it out. I researched Viking Automotive online to check out reviews and liked what I saw and chose to take it in for repairs. I worked with Clayton and was told they would do a diagnostic and then tell me the cost so I could make a decision to proceed or not. What I truly appreciated was that I was told that there were several safety issues with the front end of the vehicle that probably should take precedent over the 4WD issue. That way I could decide what I might want to spend my $$ on. I decided to have all the repairs completed. Clayton kept me informed of what was happening with the Blazer. I was able to pick up my vehicle in 3 days (extensive work). Clayton also told me that there were other issues that would probably would need attention in the near future. He was correct. I returned the vehicle this morning because I discovered what I thought was an oil leak, which was there before repairs. I was told that it was related to the issue Clayton had warned me about. So now that is being fixed. Another BIG FACTOR in choosing to have the repairs done was the 2 year warranty provided.

KH
Kaitlyn H.
Sandy, UT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/15/2018
Quality Service
The folks at Viking really take care of you! It's high quality service for a very fair price.

Mark L.
11/13/2018
Great Customer Service
I used Viking Automotive to do a pre purchase car inspection. They were flexible with the appointment timing and punctual in completing the inspection. They provided helpful feedback that allowed me to make a confident car purchase. I plan to use them in the future for maintenance and repair.

KW
Kelly W.
11/13/2018
Check Engine light
I had read a lot of reviews about this Amazing shop ..
Walked in and they were able to get me in to have my truck Diagnostic Done..
Very Professional.
They didn’t have good news for my truck but gave me several options on the fix.
Thanks for the awesome service

Marc W.
Eagle Mountain, UT
11/08/2018
customer service
Great customer service. Polite staff. quick service

JJ
Jared J.
11/07/2018
Honest hardworking people
My brother and I have brought several of our cars to be fixed by Patrick and the Viking Auto team and each time has been a fair and honest experience. They shoot you straight and won’t give you any funny business. You can finally stop looking for a reliable mechanic because this is them. You will thank me later!

Jeremy W.
Ford Expedition
11/07/2018
Communication and transparency
They were efficient and the price was fair. Good communication throughout.

Karen B.
Ogden, UT
11/06/2018
Straight shooting! Wow! Incredible!
If you want an amazing customer experience whether or not you service your car at Viking ( which hopefully you do) go see these guys today. Guaranteed you will walk away feeling taken care of.
In my first experience with them, they got me in right away and gave me a service vehicle so I could get straight to work. Patrick and Clayton were very good listeners and very much on my side as far as giving me the best quote possible and explaining the details of my required service. They broke things down for me and even gave me suggestions in case I don't move forward with the quote. I truly think their goal to service the customer is more important then making the sale. And I'll probably take my car there for anything I have in the future.
As a single mom with a tight budget, I consider these men full of integrity and they're very helpful to explain what needs done and when and that is very well appreciated. I think that's what makes Viking a shop that you should put on the top of your list for an estimate.

OR
Oscar R.
Lincoln LS
11/01/2018
Muy buen servicio y las persona son muy atentas y hablan espanol.
Yo estoy muy satisfecho con el servicio y los trabajadore son muy amables y sobretodo hablan espanol .

GP
Gary P.
Heber City, UT
10/31/2018
Another satisfied customer
Needed two separate repairs done on a Lexus RX. Nothing simple in an AWD vehicle. Lexus of (insert local dealer name here) wanted to charge me separately for each repair. Viking combined the two and saved me $2000 in labor charges. It was done on time. On budget. Car runs great.

I have used this shop for other repairs on different vehicles. Their service and precision of the repair were stellar each time.

CG
Courtney G.
Herriman, UT
10/30/2018
Honest and fair
I appreciate being able to drop my vehicle off and not worry that because I'm a female I'm going to be told numerous things need replaced or fixed. Patrick's honest and personable. The prices are fair and they work quickly and efficiently to get your vehicle in and out.

Devan B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Devan said the business is the best, completing the service faster than expected.

SK
Shea K.
Utah
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Shea said the staff was super friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful.

Christian B.
Midvale, UT
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Christian said the business replaced a part with a defective part. They were able to fix their mistake right away.