Latest Review about 1 month ago

ZH
ZOEY H.
Volkswagen Routan
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable service!
I wouldn’t trust anywhere else with my VW.

Volkswagen Beetle
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great team, very accommodating and excellent work

James W.
South Range, WI
10/29/2019 Category: Service
James said the business did everything he wanted and in a timely manner.

Donald L.
Duluth, MN
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Donald said that everything was fine.

LJ

Duluth, MN
Volkswagen Atlas
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Perfect seservice
Quick, easy, polite, comfortable. Couldn't ask for more.

Superior, WI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Soso
Took long time to get in for service, left several messages not one call back.

Jennifer S.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the service is always a good experience.

GT
Gayle T.
Superior, WI
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Gayle said she was very happy with the service. She said the business was very friendly and they did what she asked them to do in a timely manner and she also said she will be a repeat customer.

CLAUDELL M.
Hibbing, MN
Volkswagen Golf
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service, very clean work area, a caring and responsible workers.
Best service I’ve experienced in years.

ROBERT M.
Wonderful

Tony B.
Ashland, WI
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Tony said there was an electrical issue in the vehicle that the staff was not able to determine so they were not able to fix it. They did the regular 10,000 mile service and they found that the air filter has not been changed and they replaced it. He added that they were clear with the pricing.

EI
Earl I.
Two Harbors, MN
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Earl said based on his experience, he would recommend this business.

CA
Courtney A.
MN
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Courtney said the staff was nice but they still have not called her back in regards to the radio. This was the main thing she wanted fixed.

CJ
Craig J.
Minneapolis, MN
09/29/2019
Poor Service, Hidden Issues, and Rude Behavior
My experience at this dealership was terrible. I purchased a Jetta tdi from this dealership. They weren't up front about the many issues the car had. I found the passenger side mirror cove was missing right away but there was more issues to come. I talked with them about the mirror and the check engine light the same day as I purchased the car. They told me they didn't have the part to replace the mirror and they were going to look into the check engine light. I left the car at the dealer ship and ran some errands. They called me back saying the checked the fluids and battery and the check engine light had gone off. I returned to pick up my car and we discussed the mirror. I was told that I would receive a call later about scheduling the mirror cover repair.As I was driving home the check engine light came back on which meant that they did the unhook the battery cable trick to reset the check engine light. Also noticed that the ignition was very difficult to turn. I called the dealership the next day but the sales rep I bought my car from wasn't there. I left a message to have him call me back as possible to discuss these issues. I didn't hear any thing for the next 3 days, I then received a email from the manager asking about for me to give them reviews on websites including this one. I emailed the manager back stating I felt I was being ignored until the 5 day, 500 mile return policy was up. With the threat of me returning the car I got a response the next day. I talked with the sales rep that sold me the car and we discussed the mirror cover and ignition problems. While we were talking about the cover I was asked if I really need it. I responded that it is need to protect the wiring from the elements. We eventually set a date for the next week to have the mirror cover replaced and the ignition looked at and fixed. The day for the repairs came and when I got to the dealership I reconfirmed that my mirror cover was being replaced and my ignition was going to be fixed with the sales rep. He assured me they would. I then was brought to the repair garage and met with the repair rep. I again reconfirmed that both issues are going to be taken care of. I then waited in the lobby for 3 hours for the repairs to be done. I was brought back into the garage and I asked yet again that both the mirror and the ignition were repaired. I was told they both were and I finished up the paper work and was getting ready to leave. Before I could even could turn my car around to leave the lot the Repair rep stopped me. She told me not only did they not repair my ignition they didn't have the part and the garage was booked for the next 3 months. I parked my car and marched back in. I then waited 10 minutes to speak with the Sales rep. I explained what I was just told by the Service rep and asked the Sales rep how are we going to fix this. He went quite for a bit and then said he was going to talk with the garage and his manager. I waited for another 10 minutes. The Sales rep came back and confirmed what the Service rep said and then told me his manager was out to lunch. He asked me if he could call me when the manager got back. I told him that I would wait until the manager got back. Another moment of silence. Then the Sales rep deiced to call his manager. The Sales rep explained everything that just occurred. The sales rep then told me that they would for sure be repairing my ignition but would need some time to order the part and schedule a date. I was told I would be called with a date soon. I returned home and proceeded to wait for five days. No call or emails of any kind. I called the dealership and yet again left my name and number. I was told the sales rep was on his day off. I waited another 3 days still nothing. I tried calling again and was told the sales rep was with a customer. Again I left my name and number. After not receiving any call I emailed the Manager again. I didn't get an email back. At this point it had almost been a month from the time of purchase and I was feed up. I had enough of waiting. So I drove the car back to the dealership. It just so happened that the Manager was outside when I arrived. As I was walking up to him he asked me how it was going, I told him not good. I explained how I took time off of work to get my car fixed after being promised both issues would be. I also told him that I have called multiple times and sent email and haven't got any response. At this time the manager said "I didn't know I had to call you everyday with an update." I almost lost it but I told him I didn't want an update everyday and that I had waited over 2 weeks without any response at all. The manager then asked to see my keys and tried my cars ignition out for himself. I believe he was just trying to prove that it was my error and not the car, After a couple minutes of him trying he admitted that the ignition was broken to the point that at anytime it could fail and make it impossible to start the car. The Manager then went in and talked with the Sales and Service reps. The Sales rep then came and talked with me. He said that the ignition had just came in today and they were going to fix my car right away. My family owned an auto parts store and I know how long it takes to get parts delivered. The popularity of the Jetta means most parts warehouse in the Twin Cities will have the ignition on stock, so at most it would take 3 days for the part to be delivered. But I kept my moth shut because my car was being fixed. At this time I was more then annoyed with the rude comment and behavior of the Manager and the lies they were trying to sell me I told them I was going to get some lunch and the could call me when my car was finished. An hour later I received a phone call saying my car had been repaired. Which was amazing since it took them 3 hour to put on a mirror cover. I picked up my car and signed the paper work.