SARAH C.
TX
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Unfortunately it did not improve heat much
I brought my '14 Jetta TDI wagon in to have the heat diagnosed and possibly fixed. The service writer (Tristan) did not ask for my contact info (I made him take it down because I wanted my car back) and asked no questions about the symptoms the car was exhibiting. I have worked as a tech in another dealership and if I was diagnosing a car, I would like as many details from the customer as possible.
Another service writer contacted me after the diagnosis. He knew I wanted to keep my costs down so he and the tech recommended a coolant flush. They hoped it would help, but did not make any promises. I was ok with that. Unfortunately the flush didn't give much of the desired results.
I had my parents pick up the car when it was done since they were in the area. I paid for the repairs over the phone. I was not given a receipt or any explanation of what the tech tested, so I'm still not sure what will fix my heat. I'm probably the most disgusted with that. I called later to try to find out what the tech had tested, but the service writer was not able to find any notes.
They did spray the grim off my car and didn't charge me, so I was pleased with that.

PS
Patricia S.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said she was not happy this business. She would not recommend this facility for service.

Superior, WI
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Soso
Took long time to get in for service, left several messages not one call back.

Dominik W.
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Dominik said that they told him a bunch of work needed to be done. He didn't want to pay them so he found someone else. He found out that the work they told him he needed done wasn't necessary. He is out $600.

RP
ROGER P.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Routine service on 2017 VW Alltrack
Presented my 2017 VW Alltrack to VW of Duluth for routine service; appointment had been scheduled along with what was to be done (oil and filter change, tire rotation).
When getting checked out I questioned the amount of the charges as they were greater than what were expected as discussed on phone when appointment made. Service rep said the oil change/filter was more expensive because it was a DIESEL. And all this time I had been fueling it with gasoline!...and I believe VW stopped producing/selling diesels prior to the 2017 model year. I would hope your people would know the products better than this.
Service was done quickly (I hope well).

05/02/2019 Category: Sales
Decent service
Got a used car..

REBECCA S.
Chaska, MN
Volkswagen Passat
04/15/2019 Category: Sales
Used VW Purchase
Product and sales staff were very good but closing documentation department were not likewise.

SK
Sabrina K.
Superior, WI
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Sabrina said the service was good, but she had a bad experience with getting the appointment. When she first called the business, the staff did not want to help her, and they didn't have a loaner they could provide her. She stated she needed to get her husband involved in order to get the service she needed. Based on the way she was treated, she would not want to return to this business.

04/03/2019 Category: Sales
I like the car
I liked the sales guy. A couple of things that I was told was not quite accurate. I was told it had a new battery and it is not new but seems to be working fine. I was told that the car was completely gone over and it turns out all of the tires including the spare were quite low on air, 15 pounds of pressure instead of 35, and the wiper blades were shot. All in all small stuff in my book and I had a good experience in general. I liked the price and in general people were very helpful.

NP
Nate P.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Nate said he did not have a good experience with the business. He said his battery went dead and when the battery was charged, his vehicle did not recognize his key and he had to pay $75 to have his vehicle programmed.

BL
Breanna L.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Breanna said the staff couldn't program her key and felt she was charged a lot.

MK
Michele K.
Eveleth, MN
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Michele said the staff did not have all the services she requested on record. She stated that the one particular thing she wanted done was overlooked. She noticed that a hubcap was missing and the vehicle was out of alignment after the visit. She said that since she returned to have the vehicle aligned is has being driving wobbly.

Bryan M.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Catherine. She said that the facility failed to update her by phone throughout the service even though she had provided her personal number to them.

LV
LIRIDONA V.
Spooner, WI
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/12/2018 Category: Sales
Not too happy with the service
I was not well informed about the vehicle and what all i am getting for the price.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Liridona, I apologize for your experience. We strive to be as transparent as possible with our vehicles/price. Please let us know what we can do to earn your business.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Mount Horeb, WI
Volkswagen Passat
09/01/2018 Category: Sales
OK DEALER- PUSHY F & I PERSON-just doing her job- after telling no three times I was starting to get unhappy.
The car I bought was on website was said to have Sun roof and Navigation got there and it didn't have either. I bought it because it looks like it was taking care of and because it was certified .