1989 Reviews

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Ben B.
Saint Paul, MN
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Ben said that he went in to scan and diagnose a check engine light. He didn't think they did due diligence. It was a radiator fan light not operating at the correct capacity. When he opened the hood, the check engine light came on and they didn't reset it. He felt they could have been more thorough for the amount he was charged.

JN
Jeremy N.
Carlton, MN
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said he had to continually call the business to find out what was going on with his vehicle. He said it took them 2-1/2 weeks to repair his vehicle. He stated that the salesman did a great job. He also stated that most of the vehicles on the lot had issues.

SJ
Scott J.
International Falls, MN
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the employees treated him fine but they repaired the motor then the vehicle had turbo issues. The employees fixed it a second time then the horn didn't work. The business won't cover the new horn.

CHRIS H.
Carlton, MN
Volkswagen Golf
06/26/2019 Category: Service
A challenging case
It took the service department a lot of extra work to get a "third-party" warranty company to agree to pay their share of the bill.
However, knowing that the repairs were going to be done one way or the other, the needed parts could have been ordered. The car was in their possession the entire 10 days. I am not sure if I was eligible for a "loaner", but that would have been helpful.

PJ
Pam J.
Embarrass, MN
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Pam said there was a lot of confusion about the tires. She said she was there from 2 to a quarter of 6 because she had asked them to look at the latch of the trunk which she did not get any follow up information on.

Dalton G.
Cloquet, MN
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Dalton said the business has been very good. He added that he had some issues, but they corrected them.

Michael W.
Aurora, MN
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that everything at the place went fine, it was great.

05/23/2019 Category: Service
Check up
Appt went well

PD
Phillip D.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said the oil change was a good job but they were supposed to check on a rattle in his dashboard and his heating and AC have been having issues but they said it was fine and it isn't.

Grand Rapids, MN
Volkswagen Jetta
04/02/2019 Category: Sales
Great cars and friendly staff
Bought a new Volkswagen Jetta last month. Sales and financing staff were very accommodating and friendly. The dealership is clean, comfortable and has amenities for your wait times. My only complaint would be that I had to ask for the car's user manual before I left and there was very little in the way of explaining the cars functions and features at delivery. No experience with service yet.

CJ
Christine J.
Wrenshall, MN
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Christine said that the place is very good, their customer service is great, but she must use vacation days to have her vehicle serviced due to the fact that the service department is closed on Saturdays.

CG
CHASE G.
Minnesota City, MN
02/01/2019 Category: Sales
Review
Not a bad place, loving my new jetta. Kinda disappointed though in that my name was misspelled and i asked for the manufacturer's warranty packet copy and didnt receive a copy. Im not a fan of dealerships but the people there were good.
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 02/04/2019

Hi Chase,

I'm sorry you're feeling disappointed. We do our very best to please all of our customers that walk in the door. We do go based off of the spelling on the drivers license when it comes to the customers name and we should have a copy of yours so we'll double check everything on our end. Also, we can have your salesmen reach out to you and mail you a copy of your warranty packet if you'd like. Please do not hesitate on reaching out to us if you need anything else.

Thank you for business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Alex S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the service did not take too long. The customer service was not what he expected it to be.

RENA C.
Gilbert, MN
01/03/2019 Category: Sales
vehicle purchase
I found Tyler Morphew to be extremely helpful and considerate of what type of vehicle I was looking for to meet my budget and needs. However, when I test drove the 2011 Nissan Altima, there were many warning lights that appeared on the dash. Tyler got the vehicle in immediately to get diagnosed , which was an air sensory . That was fixed but the check tire pressure light was still on and the tire was flat when we got back from the test drive. It was pointed out that it needed to be fixed but it wasn't. I brought it to my mechanic and it was a quick fix as it had 2 small holes in it. Also, the price I was quoted was what I had when I arrived to pick up the car but I was then told it was 300$ more than I had expected. It was taken care of and I was extremely grateful and am very happy with my purchase. Thank you, Rena Cashman
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 01/03/2019

Hi Rena,

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your Altima. Please do not hesitate on letting us know if we can help with anything else.

James A.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
James said this business provided him good service.

Arvada, CO
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Took care of my vehicle with no appointment made

PS
Paul S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend the business for service.

Cloquet, MN
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Lug nut change
I recently had my lock lug nuts changed to regular lug nuts. I appreciate the help and kind service but I was charged a fee when told over the phone that it would be free.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Good Service!
Problem is completely solved at this time. Thank you very much for providing 12 months warranty!

MICHAEL H.
Hermantown, MN
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/24/2018 Category: Service
resolving a Tiguan issue
The staff and management were very helpfull in resolving a mechanical issue with our Tiguan. The result was a trade in and purchase of jetta sportwagon TDI . So far the jetta is very satisfactory