( 2031 Reviews )

Floodwood, MN
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT
02/13/2015 Category: Service
sorry about the rating
I thought I gave a 5 star rarting but only hit a 1 there is nothing wrong with the service I recieved

02/13/2015 Category: Service
50,000 mile check up
clean, friendly, excellent service
Alan V., IT Director from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 02/14/2015

Thank you for the review Suzanne - It looks as though you enjoyed your visit to Volkswagen of Duluth. What would it take to turn your 1-star (less than pleasant) experience into a 5-star (extremely happy and satisfied) experience? We will send you a rescore just in case the 1-star was sent in error.

Thank you.

Volkswagen CC
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Rating
Great service, friendly staff!

DAVID B.
Virginia, MN
Volkswagen Touareg
12/01/2019 Category: Service
It’s like walking in “Cheers “ bar., where everyone knows your name.
I’m treated like a valued customer, and many know me by my 1st name. It probably helps that they have serviced my 3 VWs, one being a vintage pickup.

MORGAN C.
Maple, WI
Volkswagen Touareg
11/27/2019 Category: Service
VW of Duluth parts department
Since I have bought my new volkswagen I have been up to this dealership twice. The first time I was there was a service visit and that went as expected. The second time, which was today, I went there to pick up some things I ordered from the parts department. I had gone in to pick up a battery for my Touareg and the guy from the parts department even offered to carry it out to my vehicle! I love the fact that he offered to do that even though it was a snow storm outside. I even told him after he offered that it would be wonderful because I'm six weeks out from shoulder surgery and carrying it myself would of been pretty difficult. I also ordered another part from them that has to be shipped in but the process was seamless. They knew exactly what I was talking about and it took all of like 5 minutes or less to get it all ordered and paid for. Great job VW of Duluth parts department!

Biwabik, MN
Volkswagen Passat
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Rush service to take advantage of 3 for 4 sale on tires
Appreciated the effort to squeeze in my service before the month end deadline to take advantage of the tire offer. I asked that the "well worn" summer tires be kept because there was maybe one more summer season of driving left on the tread. I drove off not even thinking about the old tires until I got home and looked around and when it dawned on me they were not in the car. Probably a good safety outcome in any case. Could have been a misunderstanding but I am not particularly fussed by it

In any case pretty much always satisfied with the timely and friendly service I get at VW of Duluth.

PE
PETER E.
Esko, MN
Volkswagen Atlas
11/13/2019 Category: Service
As usual, VW of Duluth’s service team treated me with outstanding customer service. When a service they were performing on my Atlas was going to take longer than anticipated, they went out of their way to find me a loaner vehicle that I had not reserved so I could still make it to an appointment I had.

Debra R.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Debra said the employees took care of her problem in a timely manner and the price was reasonable.

LK
LUCAS K.
Virginia, MN
Volkswagen Golf
11/06/2019 Category: Service
They just take your money...
2011 Golf TDI: Had an airbag light go off (warranty on recall) and passenger side heat didn’t work. The charged me $130 dollars and told me the airbag was just a reset, and I need a new heater core. I asked about codes, how they knew it was the core, and how much. I got my receipt with $900 circled on it, no explanation, no estimate paperwork on itemized materials and hours, just $900 with a circle and “I don’t know that’s what they said” as an explanation. I bought the part for $125 and coolant for $20. With YouTube and 2 jack stands in a cold garage it took me 5-6 hours, with minor experience. With a car lift, proper tools, and experience it would have taken 2 hours, so it looks like VW of Duluth charges about $375 an hour, or just tries to rip people off.
I know I got ripped off, I was charged $130 to reset a light for airbag (that was a recall) that wasn’t fixed right in the first place. Told me it was for running diagnostics, which they said was free when I made the appointment. Guess they needed to pay for that remodel through our pocket.

PS
Patricia S.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said she was not happy this business. She would not recommend this facility for service.

WG
Wells G.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Wells said the visit to the business was a recent purchase of a used vehicle. He said he was a little upset that the vehicle came with unnecessary repairs and that he should have known about it before purchasing.

RL
Robert L.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they were good guys, all of them.

AH
Andrew H.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said that the mechanics timing was not good.

MT
Mark T.
Lake Nebagamon, WI
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he would recommend this business for service. The technician Kelvin did a great job.

TR
Trenton R.
Mcgregor, MN
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Trenton said he would recommend this business.

AL
Angela L.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Angela said the time scheduling at this business was difficult, but overall everything was okay.

Daniel P.
Gilbert, MN
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said they did what they were asked to do and there were no complaints.

ZH
ZOEY H.
TX
Volkswagen Routan
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable service!
I wouldn’t trust anywhere else with my VW.

TX
Volkswagen Beetle
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great team, very accommodating and excellent work

James W.
South Range, WI
10/29/2019 Category: Service
James said the business did everything he wanted and in a timely manner.

Donald L.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Donald said that everything was fine.