2010 Reviews

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JESSICA B.
MN
12/29/2012 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful staff makes a visit to Duluth VW a painless experience!
We like bringing our car to Duluth VW. The service staff is friendly, courteous and helpful. Highly recommended!

MARY D.
Duluth, MN
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SEDAN
12/19/2012 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I was very surprised that they washed the outside of my car. That was a great treat

MARY PAT R.
12/11/2012 Category: Service
VW Tire Experience
I feel more comfortable with a VW dealer than with a regular auto shop. I trusted the sales people to give me good information since they hope I will continue to use their services and perhaps purchase another VW vehicle.

KATIE S.
Duluth, MN
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT WAGON
10/25/2012 Category: Service
Customer Service
Overall, the service was great and they did a good job with going over everything. The only thing that wasn't perfect was that my car wasn't washed very well at the end but I was there for other services anyways so that wasn't a big deal.

LONA S.
WI
10/17/2012 Category: Service
Oh Well,
Excellent 20,000 mi check up. Asked for a check on running dashboard lights that are doing their own thing unless full lights are on. As expected, no clue-but at least it's documented. Excellent and efficient work from all involved, especially the driver.

RHICA H.
Clam Lake, WI
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE COUPE
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Friendly Salespeople and Atmosphere
They staff is knowledgable and kind. They are also willing to be wrong, a rare quality in salepeople.

WV
WESTLY V.
GMC ENVOY XL
10/09/2012 Category: Service
Maintenance
I had my oil pressure sender unit replaced. I was a little hesitant at first, the service rep didnt really seem confident in his knowledge of cars. He then called me back with more information and told me they would look into the problem if i brought it in an wouldnt do anything until they gave me a price. All in all they did a good job the problem was fixed and the price wasn't outrageous.