JAY B.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SEDAN
11/10/2013 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Like always I was able to schedule an appointment same day.

JAMES K.
Eveleth, MN
VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE COUPE
11/09/2013 Category: Sales
Did online search and had what I wanted
I was met by a great sales guy (Ryan).
I knew which one I wanted, showed him the one. I was soon driving it! It was nice being told the awesome features and just having fun driving the car.
Had a good experience with dealer, salesman (Ryan), and the finance department.

TH

PATRICK S.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SEDAN
10/23/2013 Category: Service
friendly people
I just wish they were closer

RP
ROGER P.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPORTWAGEN
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Service appointment review
Was in for annual oil change.

JAMES W.
Lake Nebagamon, WI
DODGE RAM 1500
10/16/2013 Category: Sales
Not a lot of outside lot help
We needed to go inside to find someone so we could test drive a vehicle.

RJ
ROBERT J.
Hurley, WI
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
10/14/2013 Category: Service
Should ask about fixing before service is done.
I have had no issues getting repair work done since becoming a customer of VW of Duluth. I recently had a scheduled service--everything was clearly explained and understood prior. Very friendly staff.

Going into the service I noted that the check engine light was one and had been on for a short period. After the service was complete, I asked about the cause for the light. The service manager indicated that it was recommended to change a plug. Instead of doing it while servicing the vehicle (or asking me if I wanted to have it done upon discovery during the service), I became aware of it at the end of the service and had to ask them to bring it back and change the plug so I did not have to come back. Nothing major, by any means, but it took a little more time than I had expected.

Other than that, shuttle service to/from the mall and other places was good. Shuttle car was clean. Very knowledgeable staff. Car was washed nicely when received back. Recommendation about body work through a authorized VW bodyshop (for a minor mishap) was relevant. Nice facility.

This is a far cry better than other VW dealerships in the region, for service work.

BP
BETH P.
Bayfield, WI
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPORTWAGEN
10/10/2013 Category: Service
All staff are kind and willing to help.
I was able to use a loaner car while my VW was being serviced- a nice option when having car serviced.

KK
Kristen K.
10/08/2013 Category: Sales
Kristen said the work took 5 and a half hours, but she still loves her vehicle.

RL
Robert L.
Bayfield, WI
10/04/2013 Category: Service
Robert said this visit took longer than he thought it would,

DO
DOUGLAS O.
Bemidji, MN
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
10/03/2013 Category: Sales
Friendly Sales person
The sales person was friendly and helpful and did not apply too much pressure. But the purchasing process too way to long, I have had better experiences at other VW dealers. Too much upsale pressure.

MARILYN L.
TOYOTA RAV4
09/20/2013 Category: Sales
the staff was so friendly!
Very pleased with the experience. I love the vehicle I purchased. The guys worked with made me feel very special.

KL
KRISTIN L.
Moose Lake, MN
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT SEDAN
09/18/2013 Category: Service
My very broken car
Let me start by saying that I gave you 4 stars instead of 5 becuase of the expense I experienced with my car repairs. $2564 was a a big expense for me. But with that being said, the service was exceptional. You gave me a loaner car for a couple of days which was very much needed since I live in Moose Lake. I left with a smile and was appreciative that there wasn't more to my repairs than a fuel pump and camshaft. Your staff really rocks and they went out of their way to make me feel better about the whole thing. Thanks and keep up the good work.

SL
SARA L.
Chisholm, MN
PONTIAC GRAND PRIX
09/14/2013 Category: Sales
Very helpful employees
Everyone at your store was very friendly and very helpful! They did everything they could to help me find the car I wanted! It was a great first time buyer experience for me.

KATIE S.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT WAGON
09/09/2013 Category: Service
The people at Volkswagen of Duluth are personable and repair your car in a timely manner.