2010 Reviews

SL
Steve L.
Solon Springs, WI
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Steve said he was concerned about this business not telling him the total price of the work until after the work was done. He thought the price was pretty expensive.

JENNIFER S.
Irvine, CA
08/31/2016 Category: Service
Great customer service and services rendered!

TW
Travis W.
08/08/2016 Category: Service
Travis said they did a good job with the vehicle.

CK
CAROL K.
Sturgeon Lake, MN
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Long wait for service
Waiting area is comfortable, pleasant staff but the wait during service seemed long.

JJ
JAMES J.
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Easy to get to, pleasant waiting area.
I was extremely please with my last oil change at VW of Duluth. They were able to get me in within the day I called, the service area is extremely driver friendly, and the waiting area for my one hour wait is user friendly providing comfort and coffee.

PE
PETER E.
Esko, MN
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Service Department is great--Sales Department is dishonest.
I would recommend VW owners bring their cars to VW of Duluth for service, but I would never recommend anyone buy a car there.

DAWN H.
Britt, MN
VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE
06/11/2016 Category: Service
Positive, friendly service!
i had a difficult problem that the guys in the service department were happy to solve. They ordered the part, called me right away when it arrived and did their best to fit me in on my schedule. I appreciate their expertise and friendly attitude.

JOHN H.
Superior, WI
FORD FIESTA
06/10/2016 Category: Sales
very good service
Chris the sales rep is very nice. He did not push you in anyway. He was very honest, revealing the truth about options that I had inquired about, even though that influenced me to buy a slightly less expensive vehicle. My only minor complaint would be that the person who actually had us signed the paperwork push the extended warranty, which I didn't wish to purchase a little too much.

RO
Reilly O.
South Range, WI
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Reilly said the business provided good service. However, he was not pleased with the recommendations they made for additional repairs that were unnecessary. If he did not have the knowledge he has on his vehicle he would have probably agreed to the repairs and it would have cost him a lot of money.

CR
CHRISTINE R.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Customer service
I have had a great experience at VW of Duluth on all my visits. Everyone is so pleasant to deal with. My salesman (Durbin) got me a really great deal on my Jetta. The service department has provided outstanding service .

KP
KARL P.
Webster, WI
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT SEDAN
05/25/2016 Category: Service
See Below
Since the Check Engine light was on, I asked that it be looked into. I was told a diagnostic test would be $65.00. I agreed to that charge. In the test seven items were discovered that could use attention. I asked for an estimate for dealing with these items. I was told that estimate would cost another $60. To charge to provide an estimate on work that needs to be done is unacceptable. Also, the $84 charge for an "oil change" seemed exorbitant. If it is VW's policy to charge for an estimate, that policy needs to be addressed. As a VW stockholder I am very aware that VW doesn't need more negative publicity at this time. The individuals at the dealership were courteous and helpful.

Liz M.
Abbeyfeale, Limerick
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Liz said there wasn't anybody to answer questions for her and there was a parts delay in which she found out about when she was going to pick up her vehicle. Their work was great

Sam W.
Elk River, MN
05/11/2016 Category: Service
Sam said she had a great visit and was happy with the service.

AG
ADAM G.
JEEP CHEROKEE
04/14/2016 Category: Sales
Was very pleased with VW of Duluth in that the sales staff took the time to listen to what I was looking for in a car and that they were willing to take the time to help me find the right car for my family and I. I also enjoyed the fact that there was no pressure or persuasion in buying a car from them. I would and will go back again when we need another car.

EW
ELWOOD W.
Phillips, WI
03/02/2016 Category: Sales
Short sweet and simple.
when i first got to the dealership i wasn't expecting much honestly, however when i arrived mike, the sales men had 3 cars parked running and waiting to go test drove 2 jetta's left with one and i'm happy with my buy the sales team is easy to work with and polite didn't pressure me into buying anything over all i'm happy with my car.

FJ
FRANK J.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPORTWAGEN
01/22/2016 Category: Service
The personal assistance.
I always get a quick response to my concerns and Dealership is generally able to get me in quickly and the problem resolved.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Esko, MN
12/26/2015 Category: Service
Yearly service
Everything was handled efficiently.

RANDEL B.
Carlton, MN
DODGE RAM 1500
12/22/2015 Category: Sales
very nice place,clean, bright,helpful salespeople
clean truck,but,should have had a general check over before putting on lot for sale.Had to replace front brakes and left side tie rod end before putting on the road.Other than that excellent truck.Just my opinion.

PM
PATRICIA M.
10/07/2015 Category: Service
Service people
I appreciate the excellent way I am treated from the beginning of the phone call to getting my keys

DK
DIANA K.
08/31/2015 Category: Service
Helpful Staff
The staff helped me plan a date where a loaner car would be available and even started it up a bit early for me so it would warm up before having to transfer my little one into the car.