2011 Reviews

CR
Chaz R.
Saint Louis Park, MN
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Chaz said the service was good.

STEVEN N.
Jacobson, MN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/18/2019 Category: Sales
Used 2011 Jetta TDI
I recently purchased a used 2011 Jetta and found the experience quite pleasant and was not pressured before or during the process. The sale staff I did encounter were gracious and accommodating and answered all my questions quickly and knowledgeable. Of all the vehicle purchases I have made this one was the least pressured, and for that reason alone they will get my first try on my next vehicle.
As of this time the car has been excellent and the 2 issues that have arisen have been dealt with promptly and professionally by the staff from Sales, Parts and Service working together.
I strongly recommend VW of Duluth for anyone looking for the perfect vehicle, backed by a staff that is knowledgeable and professional.
Steven

Ted B.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Ted said he appreciates their work and they did a fine job.

AH
Anne H.
Esko, MN
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Anne said the business was very quick, very friendly and also very personable.

Maple, WI
Volkswagen Touareg
03/11/2019 Category: Sales
Touareg TDI
Purchased used TDI

Steve N.
Jacobson, MN
03/08/2019
Recently purchased a used Betts TDI working with Adam. Seamless process, excellent selection to choose from and above all they have stood behind it. I had a couple small issues, such as bulbs and service reminders. Even though purchased as used, they have stood behind their sale and repaired and replaced at their cost all issues. I will be sure to send anyone looking for a vehicle their direction and will continue to let them handle the service and future sales as I need them. Great people, friendly and helpful throughout the business.

ED
Ed D.
Moose Lake, MN
02/24/2019
Excellent sales staff no pressure
Recently purchased two vehicles from vw of Duluth. Worked with Adam for both purchases, very knowledgeable no pressure. Vehicle was exactly what was advertised.

PS
PAT S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/23/2019 Category: Service
VW Duluth is outstanding
Best service EVER! Jim Rys is so responsive and helpful- the entire team rocks. I had a major issue with my car and they went to bat for me with VW and got VW to cover half the cost. Calvin and Jim went the extra mile to help me out. Anyone needing service on their VW should really go to VW Duluth!!

DJ
Debra J.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Debra said the people at the business are absolutely kind and respectful. They kept her up to date and she really appreciated the work that they did.

Donald M.
Eveleth, MN
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Donald said the business did a really good job.

GS
Gerald S.
Saginaw, MN
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said that the place took care of him the moment his vehicle hit the service bay.

RV
Ruth V.
Hermantown, MN
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Ruth said the business can take care of any problem on time. They did everything on the vehicle that was needed.

AARON S.
Ashland, WI
Volkswagen GTI
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!!
Excellent service, great communication, good pricing. Got my car back on the road!

Volkswagen Touareg
02/07/2019 Category: Sales
Well done VW!
Always a top shelf experience!

Sadie N.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Sadie said the staff was super efficient both diagnosing, and repairing her vehicle.

Sean B.
01/22/2019
Very Satisfying Experience
Called in, seeking a car I'd seen online. That auto was sold, but I was invited to take a look around the lot and speak with a member of the sales force. Eric met me and my wife at the door and invited us to discuss our needs.

Together, we whittled our list down to 5 cars, which Eric then checked and got warmed up for view and/or test drive. No hard sell, no attempt to steer us to some inventory that had to move. Every effort to meet our wants and needs for a vehicle. Then, having found our car, Amber helped us set up our financing and walked us through all of our options.

We are normally "Subaru" people, but were impressed with VW and the support we received. We are going back for our next vehicle. Thanks Eric!
Ana B. from Volkswagen of Duluth responded on 01/22/2019

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear about your great experience with Eric. Please do not hesitate on letting us know how we can help you again in the future.

GB
Gean B.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Gean said the business was very good and he was really pleased with the service.

Rick B.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Rick said this business was really nice to work with, and he would absolutely recommend it.

MICHAEL S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Nick is awesome
service folks awesome as well

Aaron M.
Cloquet, MN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said they were very good.