1998 Reviews

MARSHALL J.
Superior, WI
11/04/2012 Category: Sales
Great Vehicle and Staff
I had decided on some version of my vehicle some months earlier. From the initial contact, Erik was accommodating. He found the precise vehicle I wanted and didn't deploy the tricks that I have come to view as standard over 45 years of car buying.

LL
LYNSEY L.
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
11/03/2012 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Even after almost 6 months, they still know me by first name. I've stopped by twice since I bought my car, and they have always taken the time to answer any questions/concerns I have had. One of those was for the first service check on my vehicle. Even then, they took the time to listen to me and double check things that weren't originally part of the check. I have always been treated with respect and overall have had a terrific experience with them.

AZ
ALICIA Z.
Wakefield, MI
Great Customer Service!!!
Very personable staff and accommodating.

SCOTT W.
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG
11/01/2012 Category: Service
Although the service needed was more than expected, they got it fixed right and gave me a loner car to get me through. Great customer service. Thanks a bunch.

JO
JEANETTE O.
Cloquet, MN
The Staff
The people who work in the service department have been absolutely wonderful. They advocated for me with Volkswagon of America and were helpful in resolving my problem. Thanks to all of them.

ROCKLON C.

KAREN L.
Grand Rapids, MN
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE COUPE
Good Communication
I liked the way the dealership kept me informed about the progress, or lack of it, while dealing with the quirky problems my "bug" was displaying.

CD
CONNIE AND BILL D.
The service
No comments

SCOTT H.
Lake Nebagamon, WI
I love that I can get service on a Saturday
I was very impressed with my first visit to Volkswagen of Duluth. The business is open on Saturdays which really meant a LOT to me. I did not have to take time off work to get my vehicle serviced.

CE
CHRISTIAN E.
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
10/26/2012 Category: Service
The service dept. was friendly and thorough. They explained what they did and why.

KATIE S.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT WAGON
10/25/2012 Category: Service
Customer Service
Overall, the service was great and they did a good job with going over everything. The only thing that wasn't perfect was that my car wasn't washed very well at the end but I was there for other services anyways so that wasn't a big deal.

KF
KRIS F.
VOLKSWAGEN CC
10/24/2012 Category: Service
Employees were fantastic! Very pleasant experience. Coffee was great!
The service department was friendly and helpful -- great customer service! Thank you!

CYNTHIA M.
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE COUPE
10/24/2012 Category: Sales
Great!
Best dealership in the world!

JANIS M.
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
10/24/2012 Category: Service
Takes care of customer needs
The service personnel were professional and very courteous.

JN
JENNA N.
Love them - So Nice!
They are so nice to work with and they always go the extra mile. AWESOME!

GF
GREGORY F.
Friendly and professional
I really appreciated the ride home
Service is fast and accurate

LR
LAURA R.
10/19/2012 Category: Sales
Friendly staff, and Duluth location.
10/10.

VB
VIRGINIA B.
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE
10/19/2012 Category: Service
good customer service
service department treated me with a lot of respect and did an excelent job of repairing my car.

LONA S.
WI
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SPORTWAGEN
10/17/2012 Category: Service
Oh Well,
Excellent 20,000 mi check up. Asked for a check on running dashboard lights that are doing their own thing unless full lights are on. As expected, no clue-but at least it's documented. Excellent and efficient work from all involved, especially the driver.

BN
BRUCE N.
10/16/2012 Category: Service
instill confidence thru their prompt, thorough service
friendly, very courtious, responded quickly to my vehicle needs.