Berea, OH
08/04/2020 Category: Service
The job performed this time did not fix the problem
I have always taken my car to Waikem in Massillon since i bought it in 2015. I hate having to write something bad, but I have to because it cost me a lot of money, and issue was not fixed! If they make this right, i will gladly give them a 5 star rating again. i always have till now. Sorry guys!!!
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  Bryan Mulligan the department manager will be contacting you for additional feedback. Please let us know how we can assist you.

MF
Marcia F.
Wooster, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Always Excellent Service
Charlie Minner is wonderful! He does his best to work on your schedule or as close as possible. Always thorough, professional and very friendly. Thanks to all those in the service department!

Marcia,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We value your feedback. Charlie is truly an asset and cares for all his customers like they are his personal family.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

RP
Robert P.
Like family
Fast quality service. Explains everything in detail.

Robert,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We try to minimize our impact on your time and budget and value your feedback. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

KW
Katie W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Reliable as always!
I have been a Waikem customer for the last 8 years. Their employees are committed to ensuring every customer is satisfied and well taken care of. I just had my oil changed and not only did they have me in and out in a timely manner, but were also very personable with me and my children. I have never had an issue with Waikem Hyundai and will continue being a loyal customer. You guys rock! Thank you!

Katie,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and being a loyal member of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BL
Brian L.
Navarre, OH
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Go the extra mile
Had an issue and they resolved it quickly and satisfactory .

07/28/2020 Category: Service
Ok
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Joe B.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Long delay times
I know it's easy to blame everything on covid. My company does it too, even if it's not true it's a get out of jail free card for business to miss deadlines and keep customers waiting and then you feel like you're a jerk if you complain about it.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Joyce B.
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service, Friendly
Hyundai service group is great! They are reliable and take good care of you and your vehicle.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Joyce,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Jon A.
Steubenville, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Waikem
I drive 70 miles to this dealership because of the friendly treatment and service.

Jon,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.  I appreciate your sentiment of driving 70 miles to us for the personalized treatment we offer.  Charlie is truly an asset and treats everyone as one of his personal family members.  We also try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  If we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RF
Robin F.
North Canton, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and quick... What more could you ask for.

Robin,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your service experience.  We value your input and try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  Charlie is truly an asset who cares for each customer like one of his own family.   If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

LP
Lori P.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Charlie!!! Always Professional,Courteous and Knowledgeable!

Lori,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your service experience.  Charlie is truly an asset for us who cares for each customer like one of his own family!  If you need anything at all, please let him know.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.

CZ
Charles Z.
New Philadelphia, OH
Great car Dealer
Once again my dealer provided me fast and excellent service for my Elantra Service Director Charlie was really helpful me

Charles,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.  Charlie is truly an asset who cares for each customer like one of his family.  I am glad we were able to service your vehicle and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

John T.
Quick and simple

John,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We value your feedback.  I am glad we were able to perform your service and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Sandra W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Went to Waikem Hyundai for lube, oil, filter and tire rotation. Quick service and explained all the work.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Sandra,
Thank you for telling us about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued. I am glad we were able to get your maintenance performed and get you on your way quickly. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

ES
Edward S.
07/20/2020 Category: Service
service
had an unexpected trouble light come on and drove to Waikem Hyundai to have it checked. I did not have an appointment but did not know if this was a serious problem or not. Service dept took my car and had me on the road again in less than an hour. What a crew. Thanks Waikem Hyundai
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Edward,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We value your feedback!  I am glad we were able to address your trouble light and get you on your way quickly.  We know how important our vehicles are to our daily lifestyle and do our best to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  Please let us know if we can help in any other way.   We look forward to your next visit.

Joan K.
Wooster, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent experience
This was my first experience with service on my Hyundai. All went well and they were done in a timely manner.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Joan,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your first time experience.  We value your feedback.  We also try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  I am glad we were able to perform your service and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.