Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5rating 4.6551724
Overall Rating 2.44828/5Overall Rating 2.44828/5rating 2.44828rating 2.44828rating 2.44828

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Friendly Service rep. and fast service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Michael W.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Good, fast service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let us know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

09/23/2018 Category: Service
poor service communication
service person did not call except when returning my calls
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for  responding. I will be calling to discuss your experiences and see how we can resolve any concerns.  This is not the usual experience for our customers, so I would like to see where the process has not worked.  Thank you for letting us know.  I look forward to talking with you.

Charlie Minner

Robert R.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Waikem Service
Thank you Charlie Miner for the great service when I brought my husbands car in, for the oil change! No matter how busy you are, you are always kind and very professional!! You and your staff do a great job! Thank you again!! Mrs. Sherri Rogers
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for responding. Charlie will be glad to know everything went well.  If you need anything at all please let him know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Randy R.
Wooster, OH
Randy
Great service and dependability friendliness courtesy gets the job done before they say it will be

Randy,
Thank you for responding.  It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  He is looking forward to your next visit.

Jennifer P.
Bolivar, OH
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Timely and clear communication but an incomplete job
I have been a customer of Waikem for almost 5 years now. Uve had great experiences each and every time. But the last two times I have had my tires rotated, I get the car back and my tire pressure is not where it's supposed to be set at. The paperwork states it is set. Makes me wonder what else is not done and I am being charged for. I know the tire pressure because I have a tire that I have to fill at least once every two weeks. I had to pay over $300 for my 30,000 mile service which is insane but I lease and I dont want not doing the service held against me when I turn the car back in. I've had a couple of issues with this lease (my second one). Its making it hard to want to return to this dealership for my next lease, which stinks because of the convenient location from work.

Jennifer,
Thank you for letting us know of your concerns.  Charlie will be calling you to review your concerns and to see how we can address them for you.  Your feedback is important to us and we look forward to working with you to resolve any issues.

Clarence B.
New Philadelphia, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
They took the car right in and within forty minutes I was back on the road!

Clarence,
Thank you for responding. I am glad we were able to help address your needs and get you on your way quickly.  Your feedback helps us to continually improve our service to our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything, let Jeff know. He is looking forward to your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good people and service
Very professional. Friendly staff.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for responding. I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. He is looking forward to your next visit.

DZ
Deborah Z.
Uniontown, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Car was ready when promised.

Deborah, \
Thank you for responding.  It was our pleasure to help you on this visit.  I am glad we were ablet o complete your repair in a timely manner and get you reunited with your vehicle.  If you need anything at all, please let Ryan, Charlie or Jeff know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

James B.
Alliance, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees

James,
Thank you for responding. I agree that we have a great, friendly and customer oriented staff.  Charlie and Jeff make a great team and have your best interest in mind.  If you need anything at all, please let either of them know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

PM
Patrica M.
North Canton, OH
Good Service
I have always been greeted as if I were the most important customer in existence. I’ve also been treated in the same manner. Service is excellent.

Patricia,
Thank you for responding. It is always a pleasure to help you and hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Canal Fulton, OH
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Hard working service dept
The service advisor worked very hard to make sure my car was fixed up well. I thank him for his hard work.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for responding. I will be sure to let Jeff know about your comments.  It was our pleasure to help you and we are looking forward to your next visit.

North Lawrence, OH
Service was great! Fast. And a reasonable price
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for responding. I am glad we were able to serve you quickly and reasonably.  Our goal is to exceed our Waikem Hyundai Family expectations.  If you need anything at all, please let us know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Alliance, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Long wait time.
I had my vehicle in for a oil change and inspection. Told them I heard an occasional noise in rear when braking and turning to left. It took a while to find the problem and then decided it was a loose ball joint which was then replaced. Also had to replace brakes and rotors in rear. They had trouble getting on brake on. I was at the dealership for a total of 5 hours. I realize car repair is expensive, but the $800 bill with a discount seems excessive.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for responding. Sometimes repairs can be related to factors like time, mileage, and environmental conditions such as corrosion, etc.  We would be glad to discuss your repairs and associated charges.  I trust they were discussed with you prior to and during the repair process.  Please take the time to call Bryan Mulligan the service director with any concerns you might have.  We fully warranty any work perform and look forward to discussing your visit with you.  As a side note, we compare our pricing regularly and find we are equal to or below the market in virtually every area.  Once again, thank you for responding.

CA
Charles A.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
Prompt service on time as requested.
Problem resolved in good time; less than 1 hour.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Charles,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie or Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Rachael H.
Navarre, OH
09/17/2018 Category: Service
First Service Appointment
Very quick and thorough service. Advisor was great and informative. Steve Turner was great in sales when we bought as well since I didn’t get to leave a review due to email mishap.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Rachael,
Thank you for responding. Steve Turner is truly customer focused.  I am glad he was able to help you.  I am also glad we were able to help you with your service experience.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

KF
Katherine F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
They always remember my name. They show me to the waiting area and offer coffee or water. They are finished when they tell me they will
Be. Vaughn, the salesman who sold me the Tucson, always stops
By and chats.

Katherine,
Thank you for responding. It is always a pleasure to help you and we always look forward to your next visit.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  It was our pleasure to serve you.

AK
Atalla K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Another Incredible Service Experience
From the moment I drove in to the service area I was approached greeted and had a been given a review of what my service needs were. Charlie again was fantastic! He went above and beyond. I had also ordered some touch up paint due to a little scratch I had on my car. Not only did he show me some good tips on how to do it properly he actually demonstrated and did it for me flawlessly! Great experience very friendly in and out quick! Thanks again!

Atalla,
Thank you for responding. Charlie is a true asset who genuinely cares for each of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  I am glad we were able to help with your small scratch.  I know that always hurts to get the first few on the car!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick and complete
Friendly and efficient.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for responding.  We always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I am glad we were able to provide a friendly and efficient service experience on this visit.  We appreciate the feedback and use it to help us better provide for our Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Cheryl M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Service.
Enjoyed the new employee.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Cheryl,
Thank you for responding. I love hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Customers.  Jeff is a great addition to our crew and has a customer focused attitude. He enjoys helping and serving our customers which is in line with our philosophy.  If you need anything at all, please feel free to let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.