Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

AP
Arthur P.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly, attentive service.
Best auto service around.

DF
Donald F.
Carrollton, OH
Service is amazing
The guys we have encountered here are so polite and helpful. I appreciate the extra mile!

Don,
Thanks for your response.  As part of our Waikem Hyundai Family, we count it our honor to help you. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Robert S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quality and timely service
I was very pleased with my recent service visit at Waikem Hyundai. All items I requested were addressed. I am scheduling service on my second Hyundai vehicle at Waikem.

Robert,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience!  We feel everyone who comes in, joins our Waikem Hyundai Family and it is our privilege to help them.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie or Jeff know.  We look forward to helping you with both of your vehicles.

KL
Kenneth L.
North Canton, OH
01/17/2019 Category: Service
They go out of their way to be helpful.
Cannot say enough good about these guys

Ken,
Thank you for responding. It is truly a pleasure to help you.  We appreciate all our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

SD
Scott D.
Massillon, OH
01/16/2019 Category: Service
The people at Waikem Hyundai
The people I've interacted with, from Assistant Service Manager Charlie Minner to Sales Consultant Gary Grant have been nothing short of "The Best" from the time I purchased my new Elantra, right through to my latest service appointment.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Scott,
Thank you for your feedback.  Truly Charlie and Gary exemplify our customer first philosophy. We feel every customer is part of our Waikem Hyundai Family and treat each person that way.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

LH
LeAnn H.
Canal Fulton, OH
01/16/2019
Waikem Hyundai
When I visited Waikem I knew I wanted a Santa Fe and Gary as well as Don made sure I drove away with the best option. thabks again guys!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

LeAnn,
Thank you for responding. It was a pleasure to help you.  I know Gary and Don continually hold their customers' best interest at heart and work to help them achieve their goals.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let either of them know.  Congratulations on your new Santa Fe!

Canal Fulton, OH
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Pleasure to go there every one helpful & efficient
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SF
Shaun F.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Wonderful people, always helpful
Always helpful. Great work. Explains any extra work that might need done
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your  next visit.

LT
Lester T.
5 star service
Waikem service is excellent in all areas.

Lester,
Thank you for responding. We value every customer as part of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  I am glad that is coming through to you.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Louisville, OH
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is fabulous overall.
Both gentlemen I've met in the service department are kind, informative, helpful, and decent.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for responding. I agree that both Charlie and Jeff are great with our customers. That comes from them seeing all our customers as part of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let either Charlie or Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

DE
Dennis E.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service attention to detail overall great performance
Each time I use waikem Hyundai I'm impressed with the professionalism of the entire team. Great job I will continue to be a return customer.

Dennis,
It is always a pleasure to help you on your visits.  You are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie or Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

Steve W.
Carrollton, OH
2006 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Car repairs can be almost as bad as going to the dentist. But Waikem Hyundai takes as much of the pain out of the experience as is possible. Their service writers are both knowledgeable and thorough. After a full inspection, they explained the need for the repairs and gave an accurate estimate for both cost and time to completion. They made our time there as comfortable as possible. The waiting area is comfortable. Coffee and water are available along with fresh popcorn, and vending machines. Although my Hyundai is over 100,000 miles, I have confidence that it can be maintained well for many more miles with the help of Waikem Hyundai Service Department.

Steve,
Thank you for responding.  You are a valued member of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie or Jeff know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TP
Timothy P.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
My review
Very knowledgeable courteous staff

Tim,
Thank you for responding. Your visits are important to us and we value your input.  We regard every customer as part of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

David M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly employees
Very friendly employees. All were helpful, honest, informative, and not pushy to force unwanted services.

David,
Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience.  We truly feel each customer is part of our Waikem Hyundai Family and work in their best interest. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

GS
Gale S.
North Canton, OH
Sonata Recalls and oil change
Service is excellent and people are friendly.

Gale,
Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know. We look forward to your next visit.

Brenda M.
GREAT Service
Very nice people.

Brenda,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. We regard each Waikem Hyundai customer as part of our family.  Thank you for allowing us to serve you. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

JI
John I.
Massillon, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Job performance
Excellent service and customer relations.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

John,
Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback and appreciate you being part of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

GB
George B.
Medina, OH
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Extremely happy
Charlie is a great service manager. Salesman Lee Giavasis has become more than just a sales person - he's now a friend. And - my 2015 Sonata is the best car I've ever had.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

George,
It was good to hear from you.  I agree Charlie is great at his job!  It is for the same reason Lee is great at his.  At Waikem Hyundai we feel everyone is part of our Waikem Hyundai Family and treat them as such.  Thank you for being a loyal member of our Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Roger W.
Louisville, OH
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Roger,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Clarence B.
New Philadelphia, OH
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Jeff treated us well and the service was performed in a timely manner.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.