DZ
Deborah Z.
Uniontown, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Oil changing tire rotation and installation of bug guard
Very friendly service department
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Deborah,

Thank you for your response.  We value your input and look forward to many years of serving your needs.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!
Warmest Regards

HF
Helen F.
Dover, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Love the car. I
I have owned 3 Hyundai’s. Loved everyone of them. Service, personal make everything right.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/16/2021

Helen,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your service experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

TR
Thomas R.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff
Everyone was friendly and helpful
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/16/2021

Thomas,

RK
Richard K.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership
Have leased 3 vehicles from Waikem Hyundai and have intention of going to any other dealership.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Richard,

Sandra W.
Massillon, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Always fast and friendly service. Take the time to make sure I am satisfied. I will continue going to Waikem for service.
JOSHUEA T. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you and we appreciate your continued business!

Andrew M.
Brewster, OH
12/31/2020
AMM Tucson
This is my first leasing experience and I was totally impressed by the knowledge shared with me! I want to thank Vaughn West for doing such a great job with his thorough explanations from beginning to end and his curtesy to extend his expertise in the future for any questions I may have.
JOSHUEA T. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Andrew, thank you for the compliments to Vaughn. He truly strives for greatness and we are happy to see his hard work pays off. We appreciate your business.

Denise M.
Massillon, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Did not over promises
My car needed service going into the Christmas weekend. Jeff was honest and made clear he wasn’t sure when they could get it fixed. He said we will do our best. I was thrilled when I got the call next day that is was ready. It’s always best to under promise and over deliver. Thank you.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your service experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

CA
Charlotte A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Good work and friendly staff!

Charlotte,

Tracy B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/20/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
They go above and beyond to make you happy very polite staff if they were having a bad day I’d never know

Tracy,

SF
Shaun F.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
12/20/2020 Category: Service
Kind
Everyone is very kind when you go in, no matter the matter.

Shaun,

Wooster, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/19/2020 Category: Service
I’ve been using Waikem for years.
After another mechanic damaged my car I started using Waikem. I trust them. They know me, and they always tell me what is going on and keep me informed!

12/18/2020 Category: Service
J C

Karly B.
Brewster, OH
12/17/2020
Vaughn West was incredible !
I’ve had my fair share of dealership salesmen but Vaughn was by far the best. He was incredible & made my experience at waikem comfortable. He’s one of the best. I strongly suggest if you ever go to Waikem on Lincoln way in Massillon to stop in & see Vaughn.
JOSHUEA T. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Karly thank you for the amazing compliments to Vaughn, I will gladly share them. Congratulations and thank you once again!

ME
Michael E.
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Always great service and staff
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Michael,

KN
Kathleen N.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2020 Category: Service
exellant!
every thing was well orgainzed and they really care!
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020