Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5Overall Rating 4.6666691/5rating 4.6666691
Overall Rating 2.39394/5Overall Rating 2.39394/5rating 2.39394rating 2.39394rating 2.39394

AD
Anthony D.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Waikem Hyundai
Very competent and helpful staff.

Millersburg, OH
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Staff
I have always had excellent service provided by all staff members at Waikem.

2011 Hyundai Accent
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Team!
Jeff, Charlie, and the service team were awesome as usual!

North Canton, OH
2010 Hyundai Azera
Great dealership!!
Skilled techs, great attitude
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for responding.  I enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  I agree our guys have great attitudes!  They truly want to help in any way.  If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
service was excellent. didn't have to wait that long either
service was excellent didn't have to wait long either
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for responding.  I enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Joe S.
Navarre, OH
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast and and very friendly
Always friendly and service is excellent
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Joe,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you. We value the feedback from all our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Margaret M.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Always Great
Service is always great. Very minimal wait time. I like that they have popcorn and waters in the waiting room and I always look forward to the cookie at the end! Pretty reasonably priced as well and I feel confident in their work.

Margaret,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you. I don't know if you are aware, but those cookies are made by a local artisan.  We get a lot of compliments on them!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Fair and honest so far
No comment
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you. You can be assured, we will remain fair and honest.  It is our policy to accurately and honestly address our Waikem Hyundai family's needs.  If we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Jon A.
Wintersville, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
04/16/2019 Category: Service
great service
I drove 1 1/4 hr to Waikem for a excellant deal and now their service dept. The dealership took care of a concern on my new car purchase that Hyundai corporate wouldn't. The service dept is up front with you and their prices are with any chain shop. Very satisfied and will deal with them again.

Jon,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you. We take the respondibility very sericusly to guard our Waikem Hyundai Family's vehicle reliability and performance.  I am glad we were able to address your concerns and keep you in great running order.  If you need anything else or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

GD
Geoffrey D.
Canal Fulton, OH
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Each time I come to Waikem, I am warmly welcomed. They listen to my car concerns, and take care of it.

Geoffrey,

Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick
Fast and pleasant service . Love the waiting room
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you. We worked with Hyundai to design and equip the waiting room.  If you have any comments about the amenities, or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

GG
Gladys G.
Dalton, OH
04/12/2019 Category: Service
2013 Hyundai
It's easy to make an appointment within a week, easy to drive to, and quick to get service done. They are always ready at the time of the appointment and get right to work. They can easily take care of the recall items also.

Gladys,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you. I am glad we have been able to serve you quickly, and get you on your way.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie  know.  We look forward to your next visit.

ED
Eugene D.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service and the do great work!
Really enjoyed the best service
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you. If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

CJ
Cheryl J.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
The gentleman that serviced my car was fantastic!
The service guy was very nice and knowledgeable!

Cheryl,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you. We feel everyone we serve is part of our family. I am glad that came through.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

KT
Karla T.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/10/2019 Category: Service
No problems
So far haven't pressured me to fix things that I don't need. I get in and out in a decent time frame

Karla,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  We value your time and investment in your Hyundai.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your trust is guarded to ensure you only receive what you need to maintain your investment.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

VC
Victoria C.
The staff
Charlie Minner seems to have the knowledge to handle any problems with my Hyundai.

Victoria,
Thank you for responding. I agree that Charlie has a vast knowledge that really helps him in assisting our Waikem Hyundai Family with their vehicles.  If you need anything at all, you can ask him!  He is ready to help.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jill C.
Very professional
I feel I can trust what I’m told about necessary repairs. Everyone is very friendly.

Jill,
Thank you for responding. We value the trust that our Waikem Hyundai Family put in us and treat it with the respect it deserves.  I am glad our concern for all our customers came through.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

GREAT sercice
The visit to the service center was quick to complete my needs, and they answered all my questions.
Personnel were polite, and pleasant to deal with. (enjoyable time)
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued. We treat everyone as if they are our own family and I am glad that came through. If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Lorraine B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Finally found the issue!!
This issue was a problem for a month. We zeroed in on it and they finally fixed it. For my inconvenience, they gave me a great deal on the repair.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Lorraine,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I am sorry it took a while, but your (and our) persistence paid off!  I am glad to hear everything is back in order!  Helping you with the cost of the repair was the least we could do for your inconvenience.  Thank you for working with us!  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

CG
Charles G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Quick, good and reliable. The repairs was done in a very professional manner.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Charles,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.