Adeline B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Always satisfied
I am always satisfied with my service. Thanks for the efficiency.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I trust you are well in these days.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

David Sams

MA
Michael A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Wailed Team Excellence
I bought my Sante Fe @ Waikem, have it serviced there as well. I always receive great customer service, treated well by all team members. They thrive on "Customer Experience"! I will buy my next car from them!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

2019 Hyundai Kona
03/21/2020 Category: Service
great service
Always a pleasure to get my Kona serviced at Waikem Hyundai. The people are great, answer any questions. Free coffee in waiting room. Thanks for everything.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. I trust you are well in these days. As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued. As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget, if you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Michael W.
Wooster, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Everyone is great and very nice.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I trust you are well in these days.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

KF

TP
Timothy P.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Always great service!
Every time i go to Waikem Hyundai I always get treated very well. Charlie does an excellent job as a service advisor, because he cares about the customer & will go the extra mile to find coupons to save me some cash every time i come in for service. I appreciate that the work is always done in a timely manner. These are the reasons i will continue going to Waikem Hyundai for my services in the future. Thanks everyone!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Tim,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I trust you are well in these days.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I agree that Charlie truly has the best interests of our customers in mind each and every time.    As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Judith H.
Louisville, OH
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional, courteous, on time, explained exactly what was needed and when finished reviewed everything with me
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I trust you are well in these days.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Deb S.
Orrville, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Service Tech very friendly
Appreciated the kind friendly service throughout my 1.5 hr visit.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I trust you are well in these days.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Massillon, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Always pleasant and efficient.
Charlie is always upbeat and ready to help.
Paperwork is ready when you drive in and visual review begins immediately.
Service is completed in a reasonable amount of time and done correctly.
Will continue to take my SUV to this dealership.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I trust you are well in these days.  As we try to minimize our impact on your time and budget,  if you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  He really enjoys helping each of his customers and looks forward to their visitis.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GG
Grant G.
New Philadelphia, OH
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Our Service Advisor 👍👍👍
As always, the Waikem Staff did their job well. Our Service Advisor (Charlie) treated us as he always does ... “Special.” Our service was done right the 1st time and in a reasonable amount of time. We’ll be back!!!
(And the cookies were good 😉😉😉)
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  I am glad you got a chance to appreciate the cookies!  We appreciate you.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

03/10/2020 Category: Service
Always great service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LK
Laurie K.
03/08/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
The technician was very knowledgeable and friendly! All representatives were helpful and friendly. They even capped off my windshield washer fluid! I would definitely recommend Waikem Honda Service!

LL
Linda L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Punctual every step of the way explained
I am so impressed with my Service Representative, he calls me by name and is so very helpful. He is a wonderful addition to Waikem Hyundai Service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We treat everyone as if they are part of our personal family.  That includes knowing your name.  We also try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

John H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/07/2020 Category: Service
2020 Palisade
Got me in same day Very nice and courteous..
With loaner vehicle. Couldn't ask for more Professional Service!

Tracy M.
03/06/2020 Category: Service
First Visit
This was my first time having my car serviced at Waikem. Charlie was great, kept me updated on the progress of the repairs and took care of the warranty stuff. He was even nice and helpful when I had to call earlier in the week and reschedule my appt.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020