Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 11:47 AM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you for your feedback.  It is good to  hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai family.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Valerie C. on 11/22/2017
"I dont like this"
I like my Hyundai. I don't like taking or getting all the surveys and reviews. Ugg. I don't have time.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 06:32 PM

Valerie,
Thanks for the feedback.  I can agree that surveys can get not only tedious but time consuming.  Even so, the feedback from our Waikem Hyundai family is good for us to hear and we enjoy receiving each and every one!  If you need anything at all, please let me know.

ps Be sure to check our website from time to time for our current specials.

Verified Customer on 11/22/2017
"Great service"
I've been taking my vehicle to Waikem Hyundai for eight years for service, I have always been more that pleased with how I was treated and the quality of the service.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 12:43 PM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you for responding.  It's always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai family!  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Cheryl G. on 11/22/2017
"Quick service, close to home "
Service was fast even though they were busy. They were friendly. The waiting area is clean. It's close to home.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 08:48 AM

Cheryl,
Thank you for responding and feedback.  Be sure to check our website for any current specials.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Michael S. on 11/21/2017
"Charlie always makes sure we leave confident the car is in excellent shape."
This dealership is head and shoulders above the rest. Service is great. Sales staff the best. We are pleased with every aspect of Waikem Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 09:06 AM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Michael,
Thank you for responding.  I always enjoy hearing from another of our Waikem Hyundai family!  Be sure to check our website for any specials we have currently running.  I enjoyed helping you on this visit.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 11/20/2017
"Work completed in a timely manner"
Everything explained before service and pleasant waiting area
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 01:15 PM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you for responding.  It is always good to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai family.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

John M. on 11/19/2017
"Friendly, considerate service"
Appointments are easy to make, staff is reasonable and approachable, and the outcome of my 60,000 mile maintenance visit was superb. Thanks so much, Charlie Minner and the service staff!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 11/19/2017 01:46 PM

John,
Thank you for your response and kind words.  Remember to check our website for any current specials before you come in.  It was John's pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

DAVID P. on 11/18/2017
"Here"
Here
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 05:38 AM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for responding.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Michael T. on 11/17/2017
"Get’in the job done"
They make sure everything is done right!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Equus
Review Created: 11/17/2017 07:12 PM

Michael,
Thank you for responding. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Kathleen S. on 11/17/2017
"Service manager Charlie"
My only complaint is that you still call me by my previous last name. My name is Kathleen Krause.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 02:52 PM

Kathleen,
Thank you for responding.  I will work to get your correction in the system.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything else, please let me know.

I look forward to your next visit.

Harley L. on 11/17/2017
"Customer service"
Setting up an appointment was easy, service was done in a timely manner and it was what was expected, and the waiting room is nice with water, coffee, tv and comfortable furniture
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 01:31 PM

Harley,
Thank you for responding and your comments.  We try to offer the proper accomodations to our customers and value your feedback.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 11/16/2017
"Service department "
Very informative, polite people working there.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 05:06 PM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for responding.  I am glad we were able to express to you that we care for each and every one of our Waikem Hyundai family.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 11/16/2017
"service"
was in for oil change and tire rotation, happened so fast did not have time to eat all of my pop corn. asked if a NASCAR pit team did the service
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 01:46 PM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for your response!  It was good to hear we exceed your expectation on time of service.  We work to improve each and every time!  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

James S. on 11/15/2017
"Service"
All the people at Waikem Hyundai are very attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable...They treat you like family and we will be back for our future service...outstanding!!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/15/2017 06:46 PM

James,
Thank you for responding. It was good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai family!  Be sure to check our our website by mobile application or on line for active specials.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Anastasia M. on 11/15/2017
"Great service!"
I came in for an oil change and everything was explained to me up front and i even got a coupon for it!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 03:30 PM

Anastasia,
It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  Be sure to check our website by phone or online for web specials.  If you need anything else, or I can help in any way, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Tina W. on 11/15/2017
"Great Service Great Staff"
Own two cars from Waikem, one Ford and one a Hyundai. Both return to Waikem because I can trust them to keep the vehicles running smoothly and safely.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 10:25 AM

Tina,
Thank you for responding and being a loyal Waikem customer.  It is a pleasure to hear from one of our Waikem Family of owners.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please call.  I look forward to your next visit.

Kathy M. on 11/14/2017
"review"
John is the best. He's kind, thorough, explains everything, very knowledgeable, and I appreciate all of that. Thank you
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 09:51 AM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for responding.  I enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai family.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 11/14/2017
"great warranty service"
Waikem did a great job servicing my Azera
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 08:53 AM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for responding. It was good to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  Be sure to check our website for any current specials.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Valerie E. on 11/12/2017
"I scheduled with the wrong shop, the Hyundai shop took me in anyways "
No comment
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 03:46 PM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Valerie, It was my pleasure to help you.  We value you as one of our Waikem Hyundai Family and will always try to provide the service your vehicle needs in a timely manner.  Be sure to check our website for any current specials.  I look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 11/11/2017
"Good service"
John Pope provided us with in depth explanations, answered all our questions, and provided speedy service with a satisfactory result.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 04:52 AM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you for your response.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you have any additional questions or comments, please call. I look forward to your next visit.