Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5Overall Rating 4.6551724/5rating 4.6551724
Overall Rating 2.44828/5Overall Rating 2.44828/5rating 2.44828rating 2.44828rating 2.44828

AC
Ann C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Ann C
Friendly staff...on line scheduling needs work
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Ann,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit.  We are working with our on line scheduling personnel to streamline the process. Your feedback is important to us.  If you have any additional feedback, please let us know so we can address specific items and provide the experience you expect.  Thanks again.
We are looking forward to your next visit.

Christine C.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding group of people!
I always enjoy getting a chance to visit all of the staff at Waikem Honda! From Management to Sales to Service....ALL of the employees are friendly, efficient and most importantly, dedicated to the customers!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Christine,
Thank you for responding. It is always a pleasure when you are in the store.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Adeline B.
North Canton, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service.

Adeline,
Thank you for responding. I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know. We look forward to your next visit.

Judy G.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
honest
great

Judy,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We are looking forward to your next visit.

PH
Patricia H.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, and helpful!
not going any where else

Patricia,
Thank you for responding. It is our pleasure to help you and we look forward to your next visit.  Let Jeff or Charlie know if you need anything at all.

BR
Brian R.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service with a Cookie!
The cookie I received helped me to swallow the cost of the repairs!

Brian,
I am glad you enjoyed the cookie.  It is just a small touch to let you know we appreciate you as a customer.  Car repairs can be expensive, however we routinely shop our own prices to make sure we are at or below our competition.  We do use factory parts so they come with a warranty of 12 months and 12000 miles.  It is good to know you have the backing of a large corporation like Hyundai to warranty your repairs.  We as well stand behind our products.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Mark C.
Magnolia, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great Servuce
I cane in without an appointment because I was going out of town. Charlie got me right in and took care of me quickly. I was very appreciative of how I was treated. Thanks again

Mark C

Mark,
Thank you for responding.  I am glad we were able to help you on short notice.  We routinely leave some space in our daily scheduling for occasions such as these.  We look forward to the opportunities to help people with their needs and help them keep their commitments.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Jimmy G.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Check engine light
I am a truck driver and I need to drive 100 miles one way to my truck. I was taking a week vacation to Arizona and was able to drop my car on Friday and Pick it up 8 days later on Sunday. Not only did they fix my check engine problem they were also able to take care of a recall that I didn't know about. Dropping the vehicle off was painless.

Jimmy,
Thank you for responding. I am glad we were able to expedite your repairs and ensure you were able to enjoy vacation.  You spend long hours performing your job and we want to minimize any interruptions in your routine.  Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your needs.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

BG
Beth G.
Orrville, OH
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service

Beth,
Thank you for responding. It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help you in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

11/04/2018 Category: Service
Everything went great and very Professional service!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for responding.  It was great to hear from another of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Darlene S.
Dover, OH
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata 2017
i dealt with Jeffrey Russ, He was awesome to work with. I've never had a service department treat me as well as Mr Russ did. When I need more service work done, I will be asking for him personally.

Darlene,
Thank you for responding.  I agree, Jeff is a great addition to our Waikem Hyundai team!  If you need anything at all, please let him know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

Have a nice Thanksgiving!

TL
Theresa L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Great place.
Great service.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Theresa,
Thank you for responding. It was our pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

LR
Lauren R.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
The service is good and I would recommend people coming here. The price is decent and they are excellent in explaining everything.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Lauren,
Thank you for responding. We value your feedback.  It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to your next visit.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Honest and reliable
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Donald W.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Always do a great job and are make sure I am happy with any work I get done.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Don,
Thank you for responding.  I always enjoy hearing from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forwrd to your next visit!

LY
Lisa Y.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service visit.
They were very helpful letting me know each step on everything that they worked on. And, if they found a problem they showed it to me so I could make an intelligent decision on what needed to be done.

Lisa,
Thank you for responding.  I love to get feedback from our Waikem Hyundai Family!  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to your next visit.

Canal Fulton, OH
Sales Team is Friendly
Every time I need to stop by the dealership the sales team members are very friendly.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for responding.  I agree with your observation.  The sales crew are very friendly and love to help our Waikem Hyundai Family members.  If you need anything at all, any or our Waikem Hyundai Team would be glad to help.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

MY
Mary Y.
Columbus, OH
Oil change service
Always prompts and on time

Mary,
Thank you for responding and being a loyal Waikem Hyundai Family member.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff or Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

GG
Grant G.
Charlie 👍👍👍
The cookies aren’t bad either 🏁🏁🏁

Grant,
Thanks for responding!  I agree on the cookies.  They are made by a local artisan.  It's a little touch to say thank you!  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We are looking forward to your next visit.

TK
Therese K.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
was in and out within a reasonable amount of time. very freindly
The service department was very friendly and finished the job within a reasonable amount of time. Price was reasonable also.

Therese,