Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35
They were efficient
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/20/2017 07:51 PM
Chad B. on 10/20/2017
"Friendly, clean and comfortable"
Great place to get work done on your car. They are honest and treat the whole family great. My kids even enjoy going
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 10:36 AM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Chad,
Thank you for your response and kind words.  It's always great to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything or have any questions, please feel free to call.  I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Richard K. on 10/19/2017
"Convenience, great staff, reliability. "
Thanks to Charlie Minner and staff!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 04:38 PM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Richard,
Thank you for responding and your kind remarks.  It is always good to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  Please let me know if I can help you in any way.  I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Charles M. on 10/17/2017
"waikem hyundai service experience "
faster than estimated. . friendly and helpful in understanding what was being done
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 10/17/2017 06:58 PM

Charles,
Thank you for your response.  It is always good to get feedback from one of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything or additional information, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Fall service"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 06:34 PM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for responding and your kind words.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Judith H. on 10/17/2017
"Its Hyundai "
They made it easy for me to work around my work hours and its always done in a timely fashion☆
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 10/17/2017 05:41 PM

Judith,
Thank you for your response.   If we can help accommodate any needs you have, please let me know.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  I look forward to your next visit.

Cheryl J. on 10/17/2017
"The gentleman that told care of me was pleasant and had a great personality."
Exceptional service
Review Created: 10/17/2017 01:31 PM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Cheryl,
Thank you for responding and your kind words. It is always to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  It was my pleasure to help you today.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"location"
Waikem is close to my work so getting picked up and dropped off for service is convenient.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:52 AM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you for responding.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  We feel it is our priviledge to assist  you with rides to and from work. If I can help you in any other way, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Jill E. on 10/14/2017
"Friendly & fast"
John Pope took care of my car and talking to me. He said I'd be out in a hour, but I was on my way in 50 minutes.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/14/2017 01:37 PM

Jill,
It is great to hear from you!  I am glad we were able to exceed  your expectations.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 10/14/2017
"Employees and environment"
The employees are very pleasant and yet professional. My car was worked on right away and in a very timely manner. The waiting area is roomy and comfortable with a TV. And it's always a plus to get free popcorn, coffee and water!
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 08:50 AM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for responding and your kind words.  It is always great to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 10/13/2017
"fast and friendly service tech"
greeted me by name, was fast and efficient in filling oudt the preservice forms
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/13/2017 06:15 PM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for responding.  It's always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to  your next visit.

Robert S. on 10/13/2017
"Great Job"
Got me in early and out early!
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 10/13/2017 02:17 PM

Robert,
Thank you for your response.  It is good to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai family.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Arthur P. on 10/12/2017
"Service work"
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. On the ball. Can't be beat for on time service work.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/12/2017 03:38 PM

Arthur,
Thank you for your response and kind words.  We value your feedback.  It's always good to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Melinda L. on 10/12/2017
"Service survey "
Excellent service at Waikem!
Review Created: 10/12/2017 03:30 PM

Melinda,
Thank you for responding.  It is always good to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai Family!  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Justin F. on 10/12/2017
"I feel taken care of!"
I always feel like they are looking out for my safety. They check the entire car and always ask me if I have any concerns. They were timely, kind, and clean. I felt exceptionally pleased with my visit. I will always return for oil changes and maintence.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/12/2017 11:41 AM

Justin,
It is always great to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  We truly do care about your safety and want to make sure your investment is also protected.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

David S. on 10/12/2017
"Routine Maintenance "
Ease of scheduling and having work done.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/12/2017 11:18 AM

David,
It was great to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai Family. It was my pleasure to help you on this visit. If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

David W. on 10/12/2017
"Customer service"
Review Created: 10/12/2017 10:34 AM

David,
Thank you for your response.  It is always good to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai Family!.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

Sandra B. on 10/11/2017
"Someone asked me why I go all the way to Massillon for my oil changes and repairs...I said, "because it's the best and the employees are very nice! They are honest and forthright." I appreciate that very much."
Excellent!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 08:41 AM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/11/2017

Sandra,
Thank you for your response.  It was good to hear from one of our Waikem Hyundai Family.  We appreciate your feedback!  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit!

Verified Customer on 10/07/2017
"Quick and easy"
In for a recall on my Santa Fe
Did a full basic check of vehicle in and out in no time.
Waiting area is annoying though with blaring TV .
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 05:48 AM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you for responding.  I apologize for the loud tv. Our customers have control of the remote and at times it gets turned too high.  If you are here having work done, you may feel free to ask for a quieter place.  Many times a salesman may be off and their office area is available for customers who desire a quiet place to read, text, or make calls.  It was my pleasure to help you on this visit.  If you need anything, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.

James E. on 10/05/2017
"df"
qweshjnm,
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 04:31 PM
David S. at Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/06/2017

James,
Thanks for responding.  It is always good to hear from our Waikem Hyundai Family.  If you need anything at all, please let me know.  I look forward to your next visit.