Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5Overall Rating 4.6764685/5rating 4.6764685
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

Louisville, OH
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Best auto dealership I've ever gone to. Service employees are top-notch!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We truly want you to receive the same treatment that we would want to receive.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

CA
Charles A.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service performed at 60,000 miles
I am not prepared for certain repairs occurring early than expected/

I had 60,000 mile service so I thought brakes, tires rotated, and aligned, would cost about $ 300.

Rotators cost another $400; second time it has occurred.

Charles,
I can understand your concern.  Please give Charlie a call and let him know about your concerns.  We strive to be your advocate to the factory.  We want to minimize our impact on your time and budget so your feedback is valued.  We look forward to hearing from you.

North Canton, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always Great Service
Great service. I did not buy my car here but will buy my next one here. They take care of me every time. Why go anywhere else!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As you are considered one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We truly want you to receive the same treatment that we would want to receive.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Maurice L.
fast service
always punctual service with courteous attitude

Maurice,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We truly want you to receive the same treatment that we would want to receive.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PM
Patricia M.
the people
I was greeted imediately, had all my questions answered and felt comfortable with the advisor.......

Patricia,

On time Service
Great service, friendly people! Always on time.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We strive to provide the level of service we would want to receive, to all our customers.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Robert S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Superior service at Waikem Hyundai
As usual, I received great service at Waikem Hyundai for my Santa Fe.

Robert,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It is always good to hear from you.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We strive to provide the level of service we would want to receive, to all our customers.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RT
Roger T.
Winesburg, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Charlie Minner is the best at service help.

Roger,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  Charlie is a great assset and our customers love him!  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Minerva, OH
11/02/2019 Category: Service
The employees are wonderful!
Never had a problem! Reminded me of appointment for service. Customer service is top notched! Explained the service done to my car! Very nice people!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We strive to provide the level of service we would want to receive, to all our customers.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

CJ
Craig J.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Best car on the road low mileage, rides so smooth and has a huge back seat

Craig,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I am glad you are enjoying your Sonata. It truly is a great vehicle and has a lot of amenities as standard equipment.  We will do everything we can to ensure you have a trouble free, enjoyable ownership experience.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Cynthia W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
great service scheduling
I was scheduled for an oil change and had an issue not related. My car was taken in on time and service was performed in a timely manner. My other issue was addressed and suggestions were made to remedy the issue. I took their advice and the issue was resolved promptly.

Cynthia,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  I am glad we were able to assist you and get you on your way quickly.  If you need anything at all, please let Jeff know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Love my Sonata
I love my dealers and my sonata but I want this noise gone! They are always very helpful and know be by name. Super friendly. But I do t want my car to break down before it gets fixed. That doesn’t make since to me.
Bryan M. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for responding.  We value your feedback.  Charlie will be calling to discuss any concerns you might have and see what we can do to resolve them.  We look forward to talking with you.

Bryan Mulligan
330-478-0281#1147

Mary C.
North Canton, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Easy and Fast
Great customer service and made the adjustments quickly and got me back on the road safely. Checked the car and have me a report.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Mary,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was our pleasure to help you.  As a member of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We strive to provide the level of service we would want to receive for all our customers.  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

DV
David V.
Marshallville, OH
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer!
I have always taken my car to Waikem Hyundai and always will. I truly feel like a valued customer and Charlie does an amazing job keeping me informed! Will not take my car anywhere else!!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

David,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We treat every customer the way we would want to be treated and try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Mineral City, OH
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  It was good to hear from you.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We treat every customer the way we would want to be treated and try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GN

Glen,

Scott M.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Everyone at Waikem Hyundai have been respectful and communicative with getting our sonata repaired. Being a person that works on cars myself I haven't got the run around about anyone trying to sell me on bull.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Scott,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We treat every customer the way we would want to be treated and try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Charlie or Jeff  know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling
As I said the ease of scheduling and the professional service tech
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  As one of our Waikem Hyundai Family, your feedback is valued.  We treat every customer the way we would want to be treated and try to minimize our impact on your time and budget.  If you need anything or we can help in any way, please let Jeff know. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

MF
Marcia F.
Wooster, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service!
I think I have been a customer of Waikem for over 12 years. They never have let me down! Always professional & nice friendly folks.
Thanks everyone!
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Marcia,
Thank you for responding. It was great to hear from you.  Thank you for being a loyal Waikem Hyundai customer (but now you are part of our Waikem Hyundai Family!).  If you need anything at all, please let Charlie know.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice job!
As usual, Charlie did a great job making sure the service on my car was as expected.
DAVID S. from Waikem Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019