VL
Valerie L.
East Chicago, IN
01/18/2020 Category: Service
They always let you know what's wrong your car

Mary L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Always good service
I’ve been bring my 2012 Elantra to Webb Hyundai from day one, when I purchased it brand new. No complaint with their service. If something is wrong, they’re on top of it to get it corrected quickly and courteously. This is the only place I take my car.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/15/2020

Hello Mary,

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreicate your business and kind feed back.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

KP
Karen P.
Dyer, IN
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Office staff friendly and helpful.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/15/2020

Hello Karen,

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreicate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

PO
Patricia O.
Griffith, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Appreciated
Great staff, they are nice, respectful, caring, helpful and they do a good job working on my car. Thank you. 😊👍🏾

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for the highest rating possible!  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

01/10/2020 Category: Service
Took care of problem without missing a beat
When I brought my car in for a routine oil change, I mentioned a sound in my engine and asked if they would look into it. They discovered something in my engine that wasn't working as it should, and without missing a beat, escalated it to Hyundai Motor America. They fixed the issue free of charge, and even gave me a loaner car for a few days while they took care of the issue. They kept me informed throughout the process and now I have my car back running as good as new. I so appreciate the attention and concern to which they took care of the problem without question. Confirms in my mind why I've bought my last two cars with Webb Hyundai and why I continue to have it serviced there. Thank you!

Hello,

Donna G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Great staff in all Departments.
I love Joe and Greg. The Service Department has gotten a face lift and it shows. Thanks guys for the work done on my Santa Fe.

Hello Donna,

Theresa G.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Terri G.
Excellent service and the service people are always so helpful and friendly.....I have always trusted their work and when I have a problem with my Bluetooth. Justin is always there to help me.

Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/02/2020

Hello Theresa,

Thank you for the highest rating possible!  Your kind feedback is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Robert S.
Wanatah, IN
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
I have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealer and I will return again. Great and fast service.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 01/02/2020

Hello Robert,

KN
Kasandra N.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
your services kind with a smile
The service is fast and will explain whats really wrong with your car
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/23/2019

Hello Kasandra,

John T.
Dyer, IN
2005 Hyundai Xg350
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent and wait time was minimum.
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/20/2019

Michael M.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Restitution
After having some issues with my last service appointment, the manager at Webb Hyundai was most gracious in apologizing and is making things rights. I'm impressed with their follow up and attention to the needs of the customer.

12/15/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service experience
Took our car in at 9 am on Wednesday prior to Thanksgiving, and they never even looked at the car all day and didn't inform us of what was going on. Only because we kept calling, did they respond, and by the end of the day on Wednesday couldn't even promise that the car would be looked at first thing Friday morning (after Thanksgiving)!! Really!!

Hello Michael,

We will be contacting shortly regarding your recent service visit.

DJ

Schererville, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service All-Around
Not just with me but with all other customers. Also, want to thank the technician since I fell into a coffee nap in the lounge.

Hello Peter,