Overall Rating 4.6621622/5Overall Rating 4.6621622/5Overall Rating 4.6621622/5Overall Rating 4.6621622/5rating 4.6621622
Overall Rating 2.1081104/5Overall Rating 2.1081104/5rating 2.1081104rating 2.1081104rating 2.1081104

John C.
Crown Point, IN
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2019 Category: Service
service
justin and lisa in service helped me get in for a repair with no appointment and mechanic joe v. did another excellent repair to keep my sane fe running safely and smoothly
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/20/2019

Hello John,

Thank you for the 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your business and your kind feedback.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Informative and courteous
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your service here at Webb Hyundai.

Douglas C.
Lowell, IN
09/16/2019 Category: Service
They were right there with the paper work everything went good
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/16/2019

Doulas, thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your service here at Webb Hyundai.

RV
Robert V.
Chicago, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
n/a
N/a
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/10/2019

RT
Rhonda T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2019 Category: Service
I really feel that this dealership has the BEST service center I have ever visited. They are kind, sincere, and very professional. Cindy took very good care of me and my Elantra. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Rhonda, thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your service here at Webb Hyundai.

John C.
Crown Point, IN
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Great experience getting my oil changed by mechanic Joe V. good advice on a repair my car needs

John, thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your service here at Webb Hyundai.

HL
Henry L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient operation.
Katie was very accommodating!
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/06/2019

Henry, thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your service here at Webb Hyundai.

Richard W.
Munster, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Honest / caring service department
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/05/2019

Richard, thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your service here at Webb Hyundai.

David S.
Gary, IN
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient staff
Dana D. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/05/2019

David, Thank you for the 5-star review, please let us know if you need assistance in the future!

TG
Theresa G.
Highland, IN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/02/2019 Category: Service
good service
goo service
Dana D. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/05/2019

Theresa, Thank you for the great review, we truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

LG
Friendly Service
Professional Service
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/29/2019

Hello Lucy,

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We appreicate your kind feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

John K.
Saint John, IN
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Slow with service
They did not complete in a timely manner .
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/29/2019

Hello John,

We will be contacting you shortly about your recent service visit.

Michael S.
Portage, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Sales and Service!
I love there sales and service so much, I’ve purchased my last 6 Hyundai vehicles from them. I’ve never gone wrong with them and neither will you!
Dana D. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/26/2019

Michael, thank you for the great review! Please let us know how we can assist you in the future!

Dyer, IN
Excellent Customer Service
After speaking with the Service Manager Katie, I was satisfied with the resolution from the recent service that I received. She informed me that she spoke to all parties involved and that there was miscommunication on there end. Katie apologized to me and made sure that I was taken care of regarding this matter. She told me to come and see her in the future for any issues that I might encounter. I want to thank Katie for reaching out to me and letting me know that they do value there customers.

Dealership Creates Bogus Services to Change Extra Money
Took my car to have a check engine light looked. Before I took the car in I did some online research to see if a repair could be done to the part that was giving me trouble. Dealership ended up telling me that part could not be adjusted and that I would need a new turbo boost which cost 5,000 dollars. I know that should not be the case and took the car to a local repair shop. They ended up making the adjustment to the part just as I had read about online. Not only did I save thousands of dollars!! But the part the dealership said that needed to be replaced did not and my car is running fine. This dealership does this all the time where they try to get you to pay for extra services that are not even needed on your car. Just another dealership that is trying to find another way to gouge people’s money for extra profit.
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/20/2019

We are sorry to hear this. A manager will be in contact with you shortly.

TF
Terry F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Great service department
always ready when promised and done right. Very friendly and professional

Terry, thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your service here at Webb Hyundai.

LP
Lorenzo P.
Merrillville, IN
08/16/2019 Category: Service
customers service
Justin and Katie were very accommodating and helpful
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/19/2019

Hello Lorenzo

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Julianne K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Your service was fast and friendly!
Catherine S. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 08/19/2019

Hello Julianne,

JO
Jason O.
Griffith, IN
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Justin knows his stuff
My service advisor, Justin, really knows his stuff. I have been going to him for years and he always makes me feel comfortable. He clearly explains my service needs and even provides a loaner car if needed.

Hello Jason,

Thank you for the highest rating possible and the kind feedback.
We are so happy to hear you had a great experience!  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

GT
Gheorghe T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/09/2019 Category: Service
VERY GOOD SERVICE
PROFESIONAL

Hello Gheorghe,

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

MK
Margaret K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/09/2019 Category: Service
hyundai is fun
I always enjoy my visis to hyundai

Hello Margaret,

Thank you for your 5 star review!  Always nice to see you. We truly appreciate you for being a loyal customer.  Look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.