Overall Rating 4.6000016/5Overall Rating 4.6000016/5Overall Rating 4.6000016/5Overall Rating 4.6000016/5rating 4.6000016
Overall Rating 2.1632653/5Overall Rating 2.1632653/5rating 2.1632653rating 2.1632653rating 2.1632653

Michael B.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Turns out the better choice was really closer to home.
Decided to take our Hyundai to Webb mainly because it is closer to our house. First time there so no expectations one way or another. The check in process was easy and the car was serviced in half a day, including some recall work. On top of that, Cindi, from the service team, called to let us know we needed a document to process the bulk of the service for free and even helped to look for it when it wasn't immediately located (Of course, we had it and didn't know it.). A quick email was all it took to finish what was an oversight on our end.

We could not be happier with our first service experience with Webb Hyundai and look forward to continuing our relationship with the team there.
Michelle H. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 07/18/2018

Michael,

Thank you for your great review! We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations for service and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Michelle Horman
Customer Service Team Lead
219-513-7029

Ricardo R.
Chicago, IL
06/27/2018 Category: Service
They take care of business
They do their job well! They get you and out nobody just walking around talking, YOU guy on your job working on people car! I will be back!
Michelle H. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/27/2018

Ryan C.
Mill Creek, IN
06/17/2018
Satisfaction orientated
Had my vehicle serviced to get my transmission replaced on my Sonata. Lisa and the Service Manager, Katie made sure to take care of me and update me. Very friendly and made sure my satisfaction was their priority!
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/18/2018

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for the outstanding 5 star review! We truly apprectiate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

PJ
Paul J.
Downers Grove, IL
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Always a Pleasure Working with the Webb Hyundai Service Folks
Once again my experience at Webb Hyundai in Highland IN was a terrific one....Service writer Lisa is a true professional, knowledgeable and courteous....She should be promoted or given a raise for her outstanding contributions to the Hyundai brand. I'll be back! Thank you!
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/13/2018

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your outstanding 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your kind feedback.  We are very lucky to have Lisa on our Webb Service team. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Griffith, IN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Routine visit
Friendly and conscientious service
Dana D. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the five star rating ! We look forward to seeing you next time .

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/09/2018 Category: Service
A Bit Unbelievable
Based on their service department, batteries can heal themselves, but brakes can go from plenty of pad to none in 2,000 miles of highway driving.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/11/2018

Hello,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Timely Service
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your business.

AF
Alyssa F.
Cedar Lake, IN
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Very kind workers
The work was done quickly and the workers were very kind. I was comfortable while waiting a shorter period of time than I was told. Only complaint I have is on the car wash. There were dirty marks all over.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/08/2018

Hello Alyssa,

Thank you for your feedback.  We truly appreciate your business.

Larry M.
Hobart, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Outstanding Resolution
I was contacted by Katie Slyvester who made me feel like the Webb family. She worked very hard to resolve an issue I had and I am very pleased.

Disappointed
Non

Hello Larry,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

South Holland, IL
Customer service
Ability to get quick appointment, knowledgeable employees, on-time service, efficiency, and pleasant staff.

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your business and your kind feedback.

AK
Aiesha K.
Chicago, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great customer service!
It would have seemed like and ordinary routine trip to get my car serviced except for the service Lisa provided to me. She kept me updated on what was happening as I was in a little bit of a time crunch, and went over little trouble spots that were of concern in my multiple point inspection. She just had a great attitude and was there to help anyway she could and it was very much appreciated.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/07/2018

Hello Aiesha,

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreicate your kind feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

Crystal M.
Hammond, IN
Friendlyness
I just think the staff is friendly. They make you feel welcomeed and comfortable.

Hello Crystal,

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

Janice L.
Munster, IN
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/06/2018 Category: Service
friendly, efficient and thorough.
neat, clean efficient and thorough

Hello Janice,

BC
Betty C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Justin is great!
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/06/2018

Hello Betty,

Cynthia C.
Munster, IN
06/05/2018 Category: Service
The staff are friendly and work quickly to help get you on your way.
I brought my car in to have the side view mirror replaced. The part had been ordered ahead of time. I had been given an estimate of the cost and length of time needed to complete the job. Everyone was helpful and the job was done well and in less than an hour. I was very pleased.

Hello Cynthia,

BP
Barbara P.
Schererville, IN
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Staff was knowledgeable, quick and courteous. Recall repairs were done as scheduled and we were notified immediately when the car was ready, just a few hours later. Great team, great service.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/05/2018

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

AC
Allen C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly customer service
Great experience

Hello Allen,

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your business and kind feedback.

FM
Frederick M.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Great, timely, thorough, friendly service.
Very reliable service. I know each time I come in for whatever type of service, I can count on Webb Hyundai Highland for consistently excellent service on my cars.

Hello Frederick,

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast service friendly curtious service!
👍

Thank you!  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind feedback.  We will try harder next time to earn your 5 stars.

Carol C.
Carol C.
I have peace of mind that i get good service.
CATHERINE S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/04/2018

Hello Carol,