Overall Rating 4.6666707/5Overall Rating 4.6666707/5Overall Rating 4.6666707/5Overall Rating 4.6666707/5rating 4.6666707
Overall Rating 2.133331/5Overall Rating 2.133331/5rating 2.133331rating 2.133331rating 2.133331

AF
Anika F.
Chicago Heights, IL
12/20/2018
Such a horrible experience...
We took out car in on 12/14/18 for a standard oil change and to report an issue with the car driving more sluggish than usual (when on ECO, the car does hesitate). My son mentioned to the person who came to the car that we had an appt for an oil change. That person proceeded to give him instruction on pulling the vehicle all the way in and reporting to the window. When my son went to the window there was another lady there that took some information and instructed him on where to take a seat to wait. After all was said and done, no one ever checked into the sluggish behavior of he car and when my son asked questions toward the end, when being informed of what needed to be completed, he felt brushed off and ignored. He called me and told me what happened and I contacted the dealership immediately. I spoke with a very rude service advisor named Lisa Sprouse who mentioned to me that she my son never told her that there as something wrong with the car until the end of service, when he was paying. My son vehemently denies it and the young lady Lisa went as far as to tell me that it wasn't her problem if I believed my son over her. After letting her know that I would be contacting corporate we hung up. I was contacted a little while later by Katie, the service manager. Katie Sylvester has always been great and her professionalism is appreciated, but she can't be there 24/7 to deal with all customers at all times. Katie committed to me bringing the car back in to check things out. So, 12/19/18 my son takes the car back in at 7:30am. They run a diagnostic on the car, everything appears fine and they resolve that it's driving as sluggish as it is, because it's on ECO mode. Well, that's not abnormal except it is noted that they experienced the same thing we've been experiencing; however that's what happens when you drive in ECO. So the car is fine. My son goes to the gas station and low and behold the fuel door won't open. He keeps hitting the button, but it won't open. We look online to see how to open it manually via the handbook and it won't open still. Now we need to take the car back to the dealership this morning so that we can get the fuel door open to put gas in the car... all before work and the dealer doesn't open until 7:30am, we're not even sure if they will fix the issue this morning. This is frustrating and it seems as if though there is always some kind of issue with this dealership (whether it's losing parts, putting on two different sized wiper blades, miscommunications and misinformation), the only people who actually help after things go awry is Justin and Katie...
Catherine S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/20/2018

Hello Anika,

We will be contacting you shortly about your recent service visit.

Robert S.
Chicago, IL
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Good follow up
After expressing my concerns with the last visit with the dealership, I was contacted shortly after to discuss the issue. My concerns were addressed, and steps were taken to have myself come back and a regular customer. It meant a lot to see such a quick response to my issue.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Beware when going to the dealership. I only go to the dealership because I wanted the best service, not the worst. I took my car in cause my brake light was on. They had my car for a week because I was out of the country. They said my caliper was bad and needed to be replaced, I said ok and begged them to check the rest of my breaks and they refused. I picked my car up and they said everything was good. I called the service manager and expressed how I wanted everything checked including my calipers. I was told to setup appointment for break inspection. I did so coming in the next week. They still didn’t check everything but wanted to charge 500 for new brakes on the rear. I asked why the last person a week ago document everything was good. Service advisor Lisa said she has nothing to do with what happen before, she can only deal with today. Please be care when going to this dealership.
Catherine S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 12/10/2018

Hello Robert,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

Burbank, IL
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Webb Hyundai
Great service department! Fast, friendly, and always helpful!!
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We truly apprectiate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Mary P.
Cedar Lake, IN
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Service Department was very efficient and easy to work with.
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/16/2018

Mary, thank you for the high ratings. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your future visit.

PS
Pamala S.
Portage, IN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism
Very professional. All questions and services done. They really care.

Thank you!
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Richard W.
Munster, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
2018 Santa Fe service at Webb
Honest, attentive folks. No surprises. Katie as service writer and Joe, mechanic were impressive. Wonderful experience
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/30/2018

Ronnie W.
Hammond, IN
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Good personnel not pretentious!
Well run ship with good healthy attitudes all around...RRW
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/26/2018

EG
Evan G.
Gary, IN
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Very professional and quick service. Called afterwards to follow up on how service went. Just very friendly overall.
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/22/2018

Jason L.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
My advisor justin was such a great person. He answered my questions perfectly and was able to share an actual laugh with him.
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/04/2018

Hammond, IN
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience
Always treated with kindness and respect!
Catherine S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your business.

Deatra S.
Merrillville, IN
09/21/2018 Category: Service
No call no tire
They found that I needed a new tire but didn’t have one in stock,said they would order and call me in a day or so, well it’s been a week and NO phone call
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the high ratings! We truly apprectiate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

FM
Frederick M.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Professional, thorough, efficient service on our 2017 Elantra 30,000 mile service. Performed and finished in the time frame that was specified. Great job, Webb Hyundai!
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/10/2018

Thomas M.
Griffith, IN
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Katie E., Customer Service Representative from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 09/03/2018

Michael B.
Lansing, IL
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Turns out the better choice was really closer to home.
Decided to take our Hyundai to Webb mainly because it is closer to our house. First time there so no expectations one way or another. The check in process was easy and the car was serviced in half a day, including some recall work. On top of that, Cindi, from the service team, called to let us know we needed a document to process the bulk of the service for free and even helped to look for it when it wasn't immediately located (Of course, we had it and didn't know it.). A quick email was all it took to finish what was an oversight on our end.

We could not be happier with our first service experience with Webb Hyundai and look forward to continuing our relationship with the team there.
Michelle H. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 07/18/2018

Michael,

Thank you for your great review! We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations for service and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Michelle Horman
Customer Service Team Lead
219-513-7029

Ricardo R.
Chicago, IL
06/27/2018 Category: Service
They take care of business
They do their job well! They get you and out nobody just walking around talking, YOU guy on your job working on people car! I will be back!
Michelle H. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/27/2018

Ryan C.
Mill Creek, IN
06/17/2018
Satisfaction orientated
Had my vehicle serviced to get my transmission replaced on my Sonata. Lisa and the Service Manager, Katie made sure to take care of me and update me. Very friendly and made sure my satisfaction was their priority!
Catherine S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/18/2018

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for the outstanding 5 star review! We truly apprectiate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

PJ
Paul J.
Downers Grove, IL
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Always a Pleasure Working with the Webb Hyundai Service Folks
Once again my experience at Webb Hyundai in Highland IN was a terrific one....Service writer Lisa is a true professional, knowledgeable and courteous....She should be promoted or given a raise for her outstanding contributions to the Hyundai brand. I'll be back! Thank you!
Catherine S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/13/2018

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your outstanding 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your kind feedback.  We are very lucky to have Lisa on our Webb Service team. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Griffith, IN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Routine visit
Friendly and conscientious service
Dana D. from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the five star rating ! We look forward to seeing you next time .

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/09/2018 Category: Service
A Bit Unbelievable
Based on their service department, batteries can heal themselves, but brakes can go from plenty of pad to none in 2,000 miles of highway driving.
Catherine S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/11/2018

Hello,

We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Timely Service
Catherine S., Service Manager from Webb Hyundai Highland responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for your 5 star rating!  We truly appreciate your business.