Latest Review about 1 hour ago

JN
James N.
02/08/2018 Category: Service
James said they did a good job.

AC
Alan C.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the employees were friendly, they explained everything and gave prompt service.

LH
Lee H.
Lincoln Town Car
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the business was very cordial, respectful, friendly and timely on the work.

BG
Brett G.
Camp Pendleton, CA
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Brett said the staff did a great job.

Bruce B.
02/04/2018
Very customer service oriented
Walked in with no appt. turned in my vehicle for service , got a ride home and by the afternoon I picked it up running like a top. Thanks

EC

EV
Esther V.
02/03/2018
Thanks for the help!
I really value the individualized service that I receive at West Escondido Automotive , the staff works with me to customize the service my vehicles receive. The repairs and maintenance are expertly executed which saves me money and stress. As a working woman on a budget this means a lot to me. A big thank you to everyone at West Escondido!

RN
Rick N.
Lexus LS 430
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the service was great.

CJ
Carlton J.
Vista, CA
02/01/2018
Old customer very disappointed
Very disapointed in what transpired. I called and explained the problem with the vehicle and was told to come down and they would get me in. Again i explained that tune check engine light was on and the diagnosis was P0030 egine code and just needed it fixed. i dropped the truck off at 9am and at 11:30 called to get an update. i was told that they started the diagonsis but had to got to lunch and they would update me when he got back. Again i called at 1:15 and asked for an update and got that they had just got back from lunc 2 hours latter and still had no news. I then called back at 3pm to aks for an update and got all kinds of talk about what was going on but bottom line they still did not know and now the truck had to cool down for an hour and then they could diagnosis it. This would have put a pickup time assuming they found it at 4:30-5pm to late for me so just picked my truck up paid the $99.00 for a diagnosis i had already told them waht it was. Taking my truck somewhere else at this point

ZB
THE BΞST SΣ R▼ICE 永・つ

Mary M.
Nissan Xterra
01/30/2018
The people who provide service
The place is great for automotive repair..........Enough said!!!

Michael P.
Saturn LW
01/27/2018
Broken belt , easy to talk to , friendly
Had a serpentine belt that broke and had towed to you. I called and spoke with Tim and let him know car was being towed to them , Bill met me and advised of service and set me up with rental, could not have been easier , will be back for all care to car .

Steve W.
Vista, CA
Jeep Cherokee
01/26/2018
Quick and efficient
Took my car in to get work done they fixed the problem fast and cheap they even smoged the vehicle as well.

Jimmy A.
San Diego, CA
01/26/2018
Phenomenal service
Thank you for taking phenomenal care of my car and never putting money first . Most in fact all the dealerships put money first and don’t necessarily do the elite quality work you guys do .

BW
Bill W.
Nissan NV
01/20/2018
Not what I expected
I didn't feel important as a new customer. I was asked to have my delivery truck there first thing in the morning and then they didn't look at it until much later.The call was also very high pressure, I needed everything but didn't know anything about what I had asked you to do the transmission slipping. I finally got your call related to the work I wanted and was told low on fluid and should have service done. I gave the approval reluctantly as it had just had that same service 25,000 miles ago. ($250.00) down the drain. Got a call later that afternoon and was told I need a new cooler line for the transmission another $100 bucks and had to order, Would take 2 days and the weekend was here so wanted to keep the truck over the weekend until sometime Monday. I know these guys want to do a good job but I won't be back to bad nice shop. You need to change your radio ad to something like bring your wallet and leave your car for a few days.We get to you when we can

KW
Kirk W.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Kirk said he has been working with this business for 10 years. The prices are fair and everybody is pleasant to work with.

CD
Carl D.
San Diego, CA
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Carl said the staff had excellent service.

Terry S.
GMC Terrain
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Terry said he was pleased with the information provided by the business. They were very honest and straightforward. They told him everything they were doing, the communication was terrific. He was very pleased overall, and he will go back again.

LN
Liz N.
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Liz said the staff were pretty great and they were easy to deal with. They were friendly and fast. They made everything seem just a little bit easier.

Jim H.
Mercury Villager Wgn
01/13/2018
Great service, again
My review is about the service done on my 1997 Villiger on 1/11/2018. Being able to stop is as important as being able to go. While I had a little left on my front breaks it was time to get the job done. I trust West Escondido A&T as they are backed up by the Auto Club. I trust the Auto Club to keep the shop standards high. Very happy with results. Was not oversold although I did have other work done. I recommend West Escondido highly.