John R.
10/09/2019
Smog repairs done right
Went to this shop to get smog repairs done correctly so I could register my car. All the work was explained clearly. It was a lot of costs to pay but it needed to be done. I was updated on the repairs daily. Would recommend for smog repairs to others.

FC
Frankie C.
10/08/2019
Thankyou!
Thankyou for taking care of the oxygen sensor, and for replacing the spark plugs. My check engine light was on, and you took care of the issues that were related to that. As you always do, you checked thoroughly and took care of what was needed. I am very grateful that you knew what needed to done, and you took care of it. Thank you!

David G.
10/06/2019
Straight forward and honest.
Provide easy to understand information about what repairs need to be done, which can be postponed and what maintenance will be required in the future.

Jeff C.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/05/2019
Great and Honest Service
All are courteous and Honest. Came in with concerns over a couple issues with my 2008 Escalade and Tim recommended a diagnostics Test for $99 we found the problem and this saved me big $$$$$. If you want honest and fast service West Automotive is the place to take your vehicle.

10/04/2019
outstanding service. Caring people. Comfortable waiting area
Outstanding service. Great people. Comfortable waiting room

FS
Frank S.
Chevrolet El Camino
10/03/2019
great service
i like the customer i get when i am. i like the idea that they call you whenever there will be a change in the estimate to get my approval.
Frank Spaziano

Melody S.
Nissan Versa Note
09/20/2019
very satisied
Been to West Escondido Automotive 2 weeks in succession with 2 different cars for an oil change. Both times they took me home and then picked me up to retrieve my autos. Everyone was very professional but nice and I will definitely recommend them and go back myself when needed. Thank you West Escondido!!

Marlene H.
09/16/2019
I can trust them
All their employees are master mechanics and they know vehicles, old or new. They are courteous and treat men and women equally. They want to make sure you are satisfied and your vehicle runs the way you want.

Melody S.
Nissan Rogue
09/13/2019
very satisfied
Been taking our cars to West Escondido Automotive for several years now and have always been very satisfied. They are prompt with their service and know when something is wrong and how to fix it. I will continue to go there and recommend it to friends and family.

GM

Nancy S.
Valley Center, CA
08/28/2019
Honest
Great service, honest about the issues my car had and what my options were.

BP
Bob P.
08/25/2019
Robert Pfankuch's experience
I sent my son to get his truck fixed because I know west is honest. Unfortunately it is very expensive to have trucks repaired so I take it where I have faith and trust. I brought my Jeep to these guys some months back where I was prepared to replace a transmission or clutch but was told it wasn't required. I only needed to replace the fluid. They knew they could have sold me a transmission with out question but chose to help me rather than make a buck off me. Good people even when no one is looking.

NE
Nathan E.
Valley Center, CA
08/14/2019
SOLID WORK AND TIMELY SERVICE
AS ALWAYS THE WORK WAS DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND MY JEEP WAS READY FASTER THAN I EXPECTED

CA
Charles A.
07/22/2019
A/C Inop.
It took them a week plus to repair my A/C on my truck but it wasn't their fault, the parts came in damaged and new ones had to be re-ordered. All said and done, I'm happy.

BA
Benjamin A.
07/19/2019
Couldn't be more happier!
It has been a pleasure coming to this automotive shop as always. Tim is gracious and very personable. Explained to me the importance of how and why the replacement of all my fuel injectors are important for my Toyota 4runner's auto health. Dropped off to the shop by a towing truck. Now running well and I'm a happy customer!

NA
Nanci A.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/28/2019
Smog test
This is the best auto repair business I have ever found in my 70 year. They are honest !!!

Roxanna S.
Saturn SC2
06/27/2019
Quality with Personable Professionalism!
Knowledgeable, professional, and personable! They understand my needs and deliver quality repairs so that my driving experience continues to be enjoyable as well as useful. The car came back looking and sounding fabulous -- terrific result!

AY
Andrew Y.
06/27/2019
Efficient and knowledgeable.
Took my truck in for smog check------in and out in less than 30 minutes.

CA
Charles A.
Honda Civic del Sol
06/20/2019
Great employes.
I've brought all my vehicles there for smog checks and always received great, courteous service from Chris, who helped me yesterday, and all the entire staff.
Thanks for the good job.