TD
Tua D.
Nissan Armada
09/15/2020
Good customer relations.
It's been awhile... but I was quickly reminded of why I came back to get my car serviced here at West Automotive. Aldo was a great help! Took my car in after explaining what was to be done. After completion explained how I can remedy the problem myself and that they offered the same service if I didn't have time. So... yeah ... stick with the experts folks. Although I could do it myself, I don't have time... I'm getting all my work done here! Good mechanics, good customer care, good rapport! Thanks guys 👍🏼

Jonathan S.
Jeep Commander
09/10/2020
Great service from beginning to end. My car runs perfect and I have the piece of mind knowing they stand behind their work.

Bill S.
09/10/2020
Satisfied
WEAT came thru after a hassle initially with some bad parts.

James C.
San Diego, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
09/04/2020
2000 New Beetle
Communication is always key, and everyone at West Escondido keeps me informed. The shuttle service is a great plus. The car is repaired correctly and they make recommendations for service you need in the future.

Mark S.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
08/24/2020
Professional Time conscience Fair.
On time. Preformed as expected.
Completed task while I waited.
Office well run. Easy to make appt.

WB

Larry B.
Oceanside, CA
Nissan Frontier
08/20/2020
People before money is not just a slogan, it is action
I took my old truck to two different shops, both I knew personally. The truck has 337,000 miles. One of the shop laughed at me for asking they replace the water pump. The truck means allot to me. It runs well for my use. I spoke with Matt, great guy. He understood my concerns gave me a fair price, NO nonsense NO call saying OH we need more money for work completion. Truck runs great done in one day. The shuttle service is great. I came from Oceanside. Again thanks to Matt and all the team.

AP
Arun P.
08/17/2020
Good experience. I got a ride to and from my home. It was that easy. Service writers were great. I was kept in the loop as to what was wrong and the fix and how long it would take.

Oceanside, CA
Nissan Titan
08/06/2020
fast, friendly service....
I don't have much to say..... You folks do good work....

Roxanna S.
Saturn SC2
07/29/2020
'93SaturnCare
Extremely responsive to my needs regarding this car and keeping it a joy to drive. Provided detailed reports with explanations on a regular basis regarding progress or findings and adjusted the work order accordingly.

Catie B.

Marilyn H.
Poway, CA
07/11/2020
Very good servic3
I am always confident that my car is serviced professionally and completely when I take it to West Escondido Automotive.

RL
Richard L.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/11/2020
Professionals
West Escondido are real Mercedes professional, not like Escondido Mercedes Dealer who can't make simple lamp repair.

Bill S.
07/09/2020
I like them.
Was being screwed by Toyota Dealer Sevice. WEAT helped out. Won't do dealer service ever again, unless recall related.

John B.
07/08/2020
Excellent service.
Very pleased with the service. Your technician found issues that my previous garage did not. You have one of the cleanest shops I have ever seen. The service guys were all very helpful and professional. You are pretty pricey, but you pay for good service and the discounts help with the final cost. Only concern was that it took two full days to get the service done, but maybe that was because I only came in for an oil change and all these other issues came up. That led me to a question: Do you normally not do small maintenance jobs like oil changes, but specialize mostly in big jobs like on transmissions? Thank you for the excellent work you did on my truck.
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 07/09/2020

John,

Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicle, The Answer to the question is yes we perform oil, filter and lube services day in and day out and normally vehicles are in and out with an appointment, I did see we ended up doing suspension work which took extra time on your vehicle. Thank you for your patience and rest assured the next oil service will take a lot less time! Please let me know if I can help you In any other way, Your satisfaction is of the highest importance to us. Brian Bowersock 760-741-0071