San Jacinto, CA
Nissan Versa Note
09/07/2019
Very Professional But A little Show In Giving Customer Updates
They were generally very professional. It did take them 5 days to get to my car but a weekend and holiday was mostly the reason. I liked the discounted diagnostic fee for AAA members. They easily handed my car over to AAA to be transported back to my home area. The only negative was that they were slow in giving me updates on the status of my vehicle.

EL
Enrique L.
Volkswagen Routan
08/30/2019
Excellent management, customer service, and mechanical service... honest folks. Poor AAA discount.
Four out of five stars because of poor AAA discount. Broken down in Escondido, I asked AAA for a tow to VW dealership for transmission evaluation. AAA said they would be happy to take the Routan to VW dealership, but recommended a AAA certified repair shop. Selling that recommendation, AAA said West Escondido Automotive & Transmission had reliable and trusted service, great pricing and AAA discount. Oh, AAA discount? The only AAA discount I have experience have be vacation trip discounts and traveling hotel/motel discounts...which have proven to be great deals. So I was glad to allow your repair shop to repair my car. But, after billing, I was disappointed at the $50 discount on a $5000 repair bill. That is a 1% discount, a one-percent bill savings.

Shame on AAA for proudly highlighting a one-percent discount selling point. Four stars out five because I am disappointed with you for offering a one-percent discount and thinking that will bring in AAA customers for auto repair.

Cc: AAA
Brian B. from West Escondido Automotive & Transmission responded on 09/02/2019

Enrique,

I wanted to reach out and thank you for your trust in us and allowing us to service and repair your vehicle, it means a lot to myself and the whole West Automotive Group. I do apologize about the discount disappointment, the discounts are set by AAA. I am here to help in any way I can if you would like to discuss fuirther please give me a call at your convenience at 760-741-0071, Brian Bowersock

Ramon M.
Kia Soul
08/24/2019
professional and AAA certified
They looked at my car after a free 40 point inspection and pointed out some maintenance issues and so I went ahead and did some of the work and will bring it back for the other repairs also the cost was less than the dealership.

GA
Glen A.
08/16/2019
Great Service, but a bit expensive.
Great service by Matt. The fee is a bit too steep though.

Mitch R.
Dodge Nitro
02/20/2019
Dodge Nitro
I have had service done on my vehicle at the El Cajon and Escondido locations. Both locations had exceptional service. My only suggestion would be to integrate the computer system between all your locations, so whatever location you may use the location will have complete service history on the vehicle.

Joe T.
Chrysler Crossfire
02/17/2019
You guys are the best
I have the highest confidence in your guys ability to work on my car. The people behind the counter are always friendly and polite.

AA
Arnold A.
Oceanside, CA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/13/2019
Looking for a New Trustworthy Shop
Shop seems to be trustworthy after bringing my car a second go round for a specific repair. however, normally a shop does a courtesy inspection (ie 30 point inspection) or preventive maintenance checks and makes recommendations for other service requirements for the future which is a reason for 4 stars. shop seems to be honest so far.

01/11/2019
Appreciate the personal touch
I previously responded unsatisfactorily to a survey. I was upset and unsure what to do. Chris were very professional and kind, but I was not happy with the fix it list provided and I didn't understand what the recommendations involved (i.e. brake repairs that normally cost around $250 were costing over $550). It took a conversation with a friend to enlighten me on what could cause such extreme cost differences and a personal conversation with Brian to make me feel comfortable with some of the services. When I returned with the car for service, Dennis and Chris again were very professional and kind. I do apologize to Chris if my original survey response cause him any grief. It was not personal, but since you were the person tied to my service, you might have received unnecessary negative feedback. The only reason for the 4 Star is a clearer understanding at the onset might have contained my reaction.

Brian, thank you for taking the time to catch up and make me feel more comfortable with everything. I really do appreciate you and your extra effort.

DA
Debra A.
12/14/2018
Respectful, knowledgeable
I appreciate their concern and knowledge.

PD
Paul D.
Ford
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff provided great service in a timely manner.

WR
Walter R.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Walter said he would recommend this business for service.

AJ
Andre J.
San Diego, CA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Andre said the staff were nice and polite. The service took longer than it should have though. The customer service was good, and they kept him informed.

IS

Problems fixed. I'll will be a return Customer

TC
Tom C.
02/25/2018
Excellent Customer service and work.
Customer service kept me informed all the way thru the job and let me the price as the diagnosis and work progressed. My only complaint is that their mark up on parts is very high! I don't mind pay top dollar for the workmanship and service, but the markup is pushing it!

Jeff D.
Dodge Challenger
02/14/2018
First impression was that the business is very professional and competent
Seems to be a little overwhelmed with the volume of business and wait times are a little longer than I have experienced with other garages in the past.

HF
Holly and Chad F.
02/13/2018
Can Always Count On......
When I take my vehicle here, I know they are very thorough and do a good job. The only downfall is the price: but I guess you get what you pay for, and if you're looking for a place you can count on to do it right the first time, then look no further.

EC

TJ
Tora J.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Tora said she recommends the business for service.

Julie F.
Ontario, CA
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie's father. He said the staff were polite and professional. However, the service took longer than he had expected.