SR
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Ram 3500
12/13/2019
Exceptional Service
On time, courteous, pleasant and good value. I wish my Porsche service was as well handled as this.

BN
Barbara N.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/12/2019
Work on my car.
This place of business is very good they don't price you to death and their courtesy is really great. and they do everything they can possibly do to find out what is wrong with your vehicle. I would recommend them to anyone.

12/09/2019
Clean, professional
The office and shop are both very clean. Everyone was polite. The service advisor was friendly, polite and professional. Lots of information and explanation. No pressure.

Sue S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2019
Service Desk = Tim are great
Everything done as expected except a part for undercarriage protection was not re-installed and I had to come back the next day to have it installed. Only took 15 minutes but with the rain was a minor inconvenience.

Julie S.
Tonopah, AZ
Nissan Rogue
12/05/2019
Great service and customer service
Complete thorough inspection. Excellent communication regarding the inspection and their findings. Reasonable prices. HIghly recommend!

WI
Wayde I.
San Marcos, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/03/2019
Great Automotive Shop
West Escondido Automotive and Transmission, understands customers, and gets it done right the first time. Thanks guys keep up the great work!!!

AW
Anne W.
12/01/2019
Honest and Trustworthy company. They always tell me what I need and never try to cut corners. Love these guys! They are the best!!!

OC
Oscar C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/27/2019
Smog check
Got a smock check and was able to get done promptly while I waited. Great service and reasonable price. Very personable

San Marcos, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/26/2019
Matt Bush
Matt was kind, explained everything , asked questions and listened to my answers. I know my car was/is in very good hands. Thank you.

Selwyn W.
Oceanside, CA
11/22/2019
We took in my son`s mustang for service on brakes and power steering flush . Again great job. We will always go back there for all our service needs.

Roxanna S.
Saturn SC2
11/20/2019
Quality with Personable Professionalism! & Quick with Details!
They remember the car's history and my circumstances and are quick to respond to various requirements & needs.

Jim L.
Wrightwood, CA
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/16/2019
Very clean. Great customer service.
Great service. Mark was very friendly and courteous. Service was very professional. Very short waiting period. Smog check of my car passed and uploaded to AAA.

SK
Stuart K.
San Diego, CA
11/13/2019
I appreciate your prompt and courteous service and thank you.

RO
Richard O.
11/08/2019
Glad you were there
My 22 year old Honda broke down and was making a metal on metal screeching sound. At the same time, the temperature indicator was in the red zone. I shut off the engine and had the car towed to West Automotive in Escondido. My biggest fear was that after over 250,000 I'd have to get a new car...down payment, car payments, huge insurance premiums would come along with a new car. I'm glad to say that the car is now humming along. The repairs cost about $200 less than the price I was initially quoted. Everyone I spoke with at West Automotive was accommodating, informative and friendly. Thanks for being there!!!

Vista, CA
11/06/2019
the way they treat you
you always feel that they listen to your concerns.