Jerome H.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/25/2020
Polite and competent
Regular 5,000 mile checkup, with oil and filter change with tire rotation. They are always timely and make smart suggestions . They never seem to be looking to make another buck via the suggestion, but seem to be looking out for the customer and the "life" of the car. Always helpful.

Steven B.
Glen Mills, PA
03/25/2020
Always a positive experience
I'm consistently pleased with the experience I get. I was especially pleased to see steps you are taking to keep staff and customers safe during routine maintenance work.

MO
Mary O.
03/24/2020
Excellant Service
The service at West Goshen Automotive is top notch. All needed repairs and services are completed accurately and timely.

NB
Nancy B.
03/23/2020
Everything was great.courteous service.

Bobbie S.
03/22/2020
Trustworthy!
Service and scheduling is simple, professional and courteous. I like the record keeping and the reminders I receive for service or potential service needs. Needless to say, I highly recommend West Goshen Automotive!

Nissan Murano
03/21/2020
16 Murano
The service that I received was very quick and professional. I had a large screw in my tire and I didn't have an appointment and I had to go to work. The tire was repaired and I was on my way within 30 minutes.
Every time I visit this shop, I always receive professional and courteous service.

Coatesville, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/20/2020
Friendly, quick and doing all they could to stay safe from the virus
Got my inspection done in a timely manner and assured me they were taking all the precautions needed.

Ana S.
03/20/2020
Reliable, good price, friendly team, trustworthy
My last visit a few days ago, during this Covid-19 Pandemic, they were very careful to wipe everything down and keeping our distance. They truly care about our community.

03/19/2020
Length of time I was there.
I had an appointment to have my car inspected and wondered about cancelling due to the coronavirus. I called the afternoon before, they said I could bring it right in and leave it. They called me around 9 am the next morning and said It was done and I could pick it up. I gave them my credit card info, my husband drove me over, they handed me the keys and off I went. Wonderful people to deal with!

Jeff B.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/17/2020
Seamless service
Mike is great. Always takes care of the little things. Treats our cars like they are his own. Highly recommend West Goshen Automotive

Dave H.
Glen Mills, PA
Toyota Tundra
03/14/2020
Trust and quality of work
Easy to deal with and knowing they are not trying to sell you something you don’t need, makes it, a no brainer. By far the best automotive service place around, no matter brand of vehicle.

Roger B.
03/13/2020
Convenient and competent
We are always satisfied with Dave's work. Service is prompt and never includes anything unneeded.

SL
Steven L.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/10/2020
After years of care
Dave and his mechanics have helped maintain my car for years and have never let me down. Great work keeping my SUV on the road..

03/07/2020
The service provided to me is always great but this time. Was even better. Many thanks to Dave and your Mike.

MF
Margaret F.
03/05/2020
cleanliness!
Professional, clean, easy to work with. Service was completed in a short period of time.