Ana S.
08/17/2019
Reliable, good price, friendly team, trustworthy
I can always count to get the best advice even when I'm not purchasing from them.

AC
Alan C.
Jeep Liberty
08/13/2019
Competent but Overcharge
To swap out a Ignition coil from one cylinder to another in order to diagnose a miss-fire code on one cylinder cost me $100. Less than a half job. They wanted $220 (I guess an additional $120) to fix it. The Ignition coil cost $20 retail, and my 19 year old girl put it in in 10 minutes. They also suggested that I change my oil. So I took a look at it. It looked the same as it did when I put in in less than 50 miles ago. This was not included in the $220 quote. I didn't even ask how much for the oil change. Unfortunately, I won't be coming back. They helped me in the past and I didn't feel gouged.. but now I feel like I was almost raped.

Ford Edge
08/03/2019
Excellent Friendly Service
It is always a pleasure to have our cars serviced here. The folks are friendly, the work is professional and the work is done timely. I have had our cars serviced here for more than 20 years.
A great place to do business.

Robert C.
07/31/2019
Great Service !
I had an engine replaced a few months ago and everything was perfect. Nothing was damaged or broken during the process ! They just replaced back brakes and everything was great. Everybody at desk are very nice also. I would recommend this place to anyone that wants the job done right the first time. Great service!!

Dodge Magnum
07/23/2019
Cares for your vehicle as if it was his own.

Philadelphia, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/21/2019
Helpful Advice
My AC went out as a was leaving for vacation, luckily without the car. Mike offered suggestion how to dry out the passenger side of the car while it sat. Even though they had not seen the car yet. This prevented me coming back to a musky car.

Nissan Pathfinder
07/21/2019
Great Staff and great experience
We had an issue with our car that was hard to identify. They took the time to look into issue and the staff was very knowledgeable and kind.

AD
Anthony D.
Acura TL
07/18/2019
Squeezed me in on short notice this time. Really helped me out!
I got a flat tire on the Turnpike on Saturday and was riding on the "donut/spare" for a couple of days. Dave and Mike were able to get me a new tire on short notice and get me back to safe driving. Thanks, Dave and Mike!

Michael H.
Quality service
Consistent and quality service every time!

John B.
Glen Mills, PA
2005 BMW 325i Oil Change
Nobody changes oil like these guys.

CG
Carol G.
Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2019
West Goshen Review
We have relied on WGA for many years. They have always treated us with care and dignity. My son even brings his car from Berks County to be serviced here. The people there are courteous, careful and trustworthy. We will be taking our cars to them for service for the continuing future.

Newtown Square, PA
Mercury Mariner
07/17/2019
ABS light came on Saturday. Called West Goshen to see when they could look at it. Brought it in Saturday diagnosed and fix all in the same day!

AD
Anthony D.
Lexus GX 470
07/14/2019
Squeezed me in on short notice this time. Really helped me out!
Dave and his crew got me out of a jam once again. Thanks, Dave and Mike!

PM
Patricia M.
Volvo S60
07/13/2019
Broken mirror 😢
This place is amazing! In and out in less than 20 minutes! Previously before I had a new battery lightbulbs and a few other odds and ends fixed, great company . Dave and his crew always go the extra mile and do a thorough job.

P.s. I ❤️ my new tires !

Bill M.
07/10/2019
Tremendous Service as Usual
Thanks for working within my schedule. Extremely pleased with the price, service and skill.

Maureen P.
07/07/2019
Trustworthy service center
As always Dave and his staff are professional, efficient and honest.
I feel comfortable taking our vehicles there for service.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/04/2019
Quickly done and great work
Very professional and informative on any other work that needs to be done.

GL
George L.
Honda Accord
Good, Reliable Service
Intermittently my Honda would crank but wouldn't start. The folks at West Goshen found and fixed the problem quickly. That's what I've come to expect and get here. I highly recommend West Goshen Automotive!

AR
Alfred R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
Ford van servicing
On time, under budget, easy pick up. Let’s do it again in 3,000 miles. Thank you!

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
07/03/2019
great people and great workmanship
Everyone is a good worker and team player. Our cars receive excellent service!