Joe T.
09/27/2020
Easy to get to
They try to accommodate your request for an appointment.

GMC Sierra 2500HD
09/26/2020
Excellent Shop
I have had multiple vehicles serviced at this garage over the past several years and have had nothing but good experiences with everyone I've dealt with. I would recommend these guys all day long.

WP
Wanda P.
Coatesville, PA
09/26/2020
Experience and service
I have used this establishment for many years and will continue to do so.

David C.
09/25/2020
2005 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon blue
Thought the ac box had went and the dash would need to come out. Turned out to be a small vacume line fix. Thanks boys.

Mercedes-Benz E350
09/21/2020
E350 Benz
Solid service, consistent. Hard to find this type of service these days.

PM
Patricia M.
Volvo S60
09/17/2020
Best service ever ! Super clean, felt safe.
This is an amazing automotive shop, very professional with good prices. The cleanliness of the handling of everything from keys to pens and paperwork was really impressive. I felt safe as covid precautions were strongly in place. I come to this automotive shop for all my car needs for many years, and will continue to do so.

MF
Melody F.
09/14/2020
Pa. inspection and all fluids change
The personal are very knowledgeable of your repair issues. The shop is clean and neat which shows if they take care of there own tools they'll take care of your car.

RY
Robert Y.
Nissan Rogue
09/09/2020
Reliable and flexible
Performs solid work on both vehicles (2016 Nissan and 2020 Infiniti). The dealer is fine for warranty work but these guys get everything else from me because they are reasonable when it comes to price, flexible regarding schedule because they provide multiple options and because the work the do is reliable and I’ve never had any issues or problems with any routine maintenance or repairs they did. The front desk guy they added in the last few months Mike is also very personable and professional

BD
Bill D.
09/09/2020
Professional and personable! Great with customers!
Always accommodating. High confidence in their professionalism and balanced opinions!

Tara M.
Toyota Sequoia
09/03/2020
Always a Pleasure!
We have been bringing our Vehicles here for years. The Experience is fortunately always the same. The timely service, thorough explanations, professional and friendly staff. The consistency and knowing what to expect from the moment I make the appointment to when I drive away with the car, are two factors every place of business should have!

KC
Kathryn C.
Honda Civic Si
09/02/2020
A GREAT place to have your car maintained!
I am very grateful to Dave and his staff for ALWAYS taking such great care of my 2009 Honda Civic! It is going strong with their care and expertise! I know that each time I come in for service or an inspection, that they will go the extra mile to be sure that they check all of the cars systems, and keep me safe on the road! Dave and Mike and the mechanics are meticulous with their station, and you will be well cared for if you drop off or wait for your vehicle! My Civic, who is known as "Silver Rose," has many years ahead, because of the care by West Goshen Automotive! This is a locally-owned business that we need to support! Thank you!

Monica L.
Nissan Versa
09/01/2020
Very timely and thorough
Took my car to West Goshen Automotive for the first time last week, as I was looking for a place that wouldn't charge me $150 off the bat for diagnostics (which is the new policy at my old shop). Mike was very responsive, was able to take my car the next day, gave me an accurate estimate which was a fair price. In addition to replacing the exhaust system (which was my main problem) he let me know about another unsafe issue with my older car, giving me the option to update that but without any pressure. My car is running smoothly and I feel reassured that these guys are the last ones who worked on it. Will be back!

Newtown Square, PA
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/01/2020
Mini Cooper inspection
My car was overdue for inspection, and not all garages work on Minis, so I was relieved when West Goshen was able to get my car in within a week of calling. I've never been to this provider before but was pleased with their service; they called to keep me updated on their progress and the status of their work. Ended up needing new brakes and they were able to complete that service the same day too so I didn't have to come back. I thought the price was reasonable and Mike was very personable. I'll be taking my other car there for service too.

TH
Timothy H.
08/31/2020
Highlander
Great experience and service as always

SV
Steven V.
08/31/2020
Honest and on time service
Once again the West Goshen automotive team fixed my vehicle in a timely manner and a reasonable price. I recommend Dave and his team for all your repair needs.