Charles W.
01/15/2021
Honest work
I was looking for an honest service station to work on my car and I think I found it. Thanks

DA
David A.
01/12/2021
Good job
Excellent service , fare prices, good workmanship, polite employees , five star.

MK
Matthew K.
01/09/2021

WP
Wanda P.
Coatesville, PA
01/09/2021
The service is the best you could ask.
They are thorough and leave nothing unchecked.

Subaru Legacy
01/08/2021
Excellent, as always
Consistently great service--friendly, customer-centered, efficient in getting work done and notifying customer that car was ready, etc.... and went above and beyond to keep things safe for customer during Covid restrictions.

Michael H.
01/08/2021
Honesty and integrity
Based on my research I thought I needed an expensive $313 repair, however WG Auto called to inform me it was just an inexpensive repair that saved me a lot of money.

Been doing business with Dave and his team for 20+ years, highly recommend them to friends and family !

Mary Ann W.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
01/06/2021
Great job!
Dave and the guys are always friendly and hard-working! Even in my emergency, they were so good. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who needs service. I appreciate their honesty and good work. Thanks to all of you!

Jeffrey L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/05/2021
West Goshen Automotive Rocks.
West Goshen Automotive rocks. Over the past few years, WGA has become our Go-To place for Annual Emissions testing for our beloved (and old!) 2004 Ford Estate Van! Mike couldn't have been nicer when I popped in - praying - on the day our inspection was due! So we needed help. "No Problem," he replied. "Let's see if we can work you in." Well, schaazzzaaaam!! So grateful to Mike & The GREAT Team at WGA! :-)

David C.
01/04/2021
2005 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon blue
Thank you taking care of the jeep again! Best in the business.
Dave

Michael L.
01/04/2021
Thank for fitting my car in at the last minute.
Service was exceptional as always. Thank you.

12/30/2020
Dave called me and explained my car needed some work done and gave me an estimate. When the work was completed Mike called the work was done and gave me the cost which was less than the estimate. I completely trust these guys and always have good service.

RT
Richard T.
Kia Sorento
12/24/2020
Friendly professional service. Will go to no one else when my vehicles Need service

Robert M.
12/23/2020
West Chester’s Best!
Always honest and always dependable.

TV
Terry V.
Hyundai Tucson
12/23/2020
Knowledgeable and trustworthy!
We have been bringing our cars here for years. They always do a fantastic and thorough job. They're familiar with different makes and models and are able to recommend service needed for that specific car manufacturer, including warranty work. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else!

David C.
12/22/2020
2004 Jeep Wrangler
Wife's belt was screaming on her Jeep wrangler. Dave, Mike, and the boys took it with no notice and fixed it the same day. Thanks guys! I highly reccomend!
Dave