NV
NATALIE V.
11/30/2020
Pros - always thorough and good service
I have been bringing my vehicles to Westlake for years and have always had good service. They are professional and trustworthy.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a good review and being a loyal customer! We appreciate your business!

CD
CHAZ, KARON D.
Buick Park Avenue
11/30/2020
Major engine oil leak repair
I thought is would take longer to repair but Westlake had me back up & running in a matter of days.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us another great review! We appreciate your business!

JAMES D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2020
Flat Tire
excellent job as always
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great review! We appreciate your business!

MARK S.
Lexus GS
11/27/2020
Annoying Noise Under My SUV
Mike, Chris, and Mark diagnosed an annoying noise under my SUV. Replacing the shocks and struts corrected the problem.
Sounds and feels like a new vehicle.
The NC Inspection was completed in a timely manor.

CD
CHAZ, KARON D.
Buick Regal
11/24/2020
Scheduled maintenance handled quickly
Westlake Auto & Tire takes care of all our vehicles quickly & professionally.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a great review and being a loyal customer! We appreciate your business!

RO
ROSEMARIE O.
Lincolnton, NC
Mazda CX-5
11/21/2020
Great place for your auto needs
As always , I am never dissatisfied with the service here at Westlake Auto. These folks are the best. Chris has always been kind and honest with me . I truly appreciate all who work there.

JOE C.
11/20/2020
fair prices, great service
Great shop and waiting room, excellent mechanics........

LF
LAURA F.
11/20/2020
Round We Go
I had replaced my Prius tires in March @ 40K miles. Westlake was entirely competitive on price for Michelin’s. Having purchased them at Westlake I’m entitled to free rotation every 5K. So on 11/19 I hit the 5K threshold and they did their thing. In at 10 and done at noon, easy off, easy on.
I also have to mention that in September I needed my Rav4 inspected. It’s our second car and we put very few miles on it over a twelve month period. That being the case I told Westlake to not worry about a tire rotation because I hadn’t gone 5K since the last inspection. I appreciate the value of rotating tires but I figured I wasn’t sacrificing anything important. When I picked up the car I was told that, as they always do, they had inspected the tires and felt that a rotation was in my, and the tires interest. Cost for that unsolicited value-added service? Zero. That’s what I’ve come to expect from Westlake.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a greate review! We appreciate your business!

John M.
Iron Station, NC
11/14/2020 Category: Service
John said the service is always friendly and good.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a good review! We appreciate your business!

KAREN S.
11/13/2020
Service is great
This place provides excellent work, they are easy to deal with and honest about repairs. They are also fair with cost.

ET
ERIC T.
Ram 1500
11/13/2020
Great experience
I have been bringing all three of my vehicles to West lake for a couple years now and have never had any issues. Great service with competitive pricing and nice people!

JACK C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/12/2020
5 stars
Excellent service.

Mary H.
Ford RV Cutaway
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Mary said there was this one guy there who was a little flippant, maybe she caught him at a bad time, she's going to come back, she got good service, it was expedient, and it's a nice clean establishment that she commented on, on her way out.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a good review! I am sorry if any of my employees was not Courteous to you. We are living in tough times and we will work on it. We appreciate your business!

Ron B.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Ron said they were very good, very efficient, very polite, and easy to work with. They are really good. He's particular about his vehicles. They were wonderful.

HW
HARVEY W.
Mooresville, NC
11/06/2020
Great service and great techs and people!
Never an issue with service.