Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JONATHAN K.
Iron Station, NC
11/15/2019
The best
#1 in honestly. #1 in quality service. #1 in fair pricing. If you're not going to Westlake Auto and Tire, you're wasting time and money.

TOM B.
Ram 1500
11/14/2019
Great Customer Service and accommodating.
Needed new windshield wipers for my Ram Truck. Called Westlake and spoke to Chris who ask me what wiper make and length I wanted to purchase. I told him and he had them in stock. I ask if he had someone available to install them in the next 60 minutes and he said yes. I drove to Westlake and within 15 minutes my new wipers were installed and he had his technicians check my tires to make sure that they were inflated properly.

Great Customer Service and accommodating.

Buick Regal
11/11/2019
Slow cranking
Got our car in just in time, the battery was dying & Westlake had us in/out at the end of their day!

Buick Park Avenue
11/10/2019
Got me in & out as promissed!

Jeremy W.
Dodge Charger
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said that he had no problems what so ever with his service. He stated that he got in when he needed to, the staff was polite, the price reasonable and he got out when he needed to. He mentioned that the service was good and that the experience was pleasant. He said that he doesn't usually have that kind of experience at any place automotive.

RO
ROSEMARIE O.
Lincolnton, NC
Cadillac DTS
11/01/2019
West lake auto is the best
I am never disappointed when I take my car to
West lake auto. They are some of the most honest and professional folks out there. Chris is always helpful and answers all your question. I always feel comfortable there. Will not take my car any place else.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 11/01/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a great review and for trusting your business to us! Thank you!

BRANDON M.
Jeep Compass
10/30/2019
They always fit you right in. Nice people and quality service

SUSANNE H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/27/2019
Love this place!
I love Westlake Auto. They can always get your car right in and all the guys are friendly and very experienced technicians! They keep great records on your car and keep you in the know with any needed upcoming services. You will be completely satisfied. Highly recommend!

Saab 9-3
10/26/2019
Excellent service and I highly recommend Westlake Auto & Tire!

Jeep Compass
10/25/2019
Scheduled service
Got us in/out & on our way quickly. Very efficient service!

HW
HARVEY W.
Mooresville, NC
Ford Flex
10/24/2019
Excellent knowledge and service not to mention the cleanliness and management if the shop.

DN
DON N.
Iron Station, NC
Honda Civic Sedan
10/23/2019
Awesome service
As a former automotive technician for 20 years I've seen some less than stellar business practices by dealership's and independent repair shops.
In fact very poor service by the local Honda dealer was a blessing because now I go to Westlake for service on my 2018 Civic.
Caleb is the technician who has done the service work on my car and he does a great job.

Ron B.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he had a pretty good experience at the business.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 11/01/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a good review and for trusting your business to us! Thank you!

Larry S.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he has never had any issues with the service.

MT
MARK T.
Springfield, TN
10/18/2019
Friendly and courteous
I stopped in without an appointment and was quickly worked in my truck was checked out and the repairs explained the repairs were promptly made and I was on my way. Since I am only working in the area I would return if future work is needed

WL
WILLIAM L.
Ford Expedition
10/14/2019
Aways a pleasure to do business at Westlake.
No pressure, they just look after you and your auto.

Lincoln MKC
10/13/2019
Always friendly
They always are friendly and quick.

DAN W.
Lincolnton, NC
Volvo S80
10/12/2019
Camper/car
Westlake is fair and affordable. Work is done in timely fashion. Always satisfied with their work.

LF
LAURA F.
10/11/2019
Just The Usual
Emission controls/“check engine light” strikes! Into Westlake to see what’s up. Easy cooperation to drop the car off in the afternoon with the understanding that it’ll be diagnosed the following day. Good to their word, I got the news—not so good—about the problem. It’s not Westlake’s fault, my car’s 15 years old. Westlake, once again worked with me to address the symptoms and give me a detail of the solution. It’s what they do and what anyone else can expect.

SCOTT M.
Newton, NC
Ram 2500
10/05/2019
2014 2500 Laramie 6.7 oil filters tires
I choose Westlake due to their thoroughness and openness. No surprises. What you’re quoted is what you pay. Dealer level pros at a reasonable price. They’ve fixed loose suspension item after long road trip rving for free in 5mins. Ram dealer the day before quoted more than $1500 in parts and labor for exact issue. So absolutely, yes I recommend Westlake Automotive!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 11/01/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave an awesome review and for trusting your business to us! Thank you!