Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MICHAEL M.
Lexus LS 460
03/21/2019
Quick Service
Held to appointment time and did the work quickly.

Keith B.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Keith said he had no problems with his service.

AL
Anthony L.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said that the place was outstanding. They got to him right away and did everything he needed. They didn't try to upsell him which he truly appreciated and they were honest.

PS
PETE S.
Terrell, NC
03/12/2019
Always GREAT!
I did my early years as a mechanic: Service Station/USMC/Coal Mines: I've now been in High Tech for 45 yrs (Virtualization now, the tech that makes Cloud Computing), but I still say: I'm just a Tech Mechanic!

The team at West Lake have: "The Right Stuff!"
They are my go to shop.

Mathew B.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said the business is dependable.

LF
LAURA F.
02/27/2019
Cleaning Up For Me
We use Westlake because we’ve come to expect and appreciate the service, flexibility and cooperation we receive. But, get this, after I picked up my car that had been inspected and was cleaning out some excess paper work from the glove box my expired insurance confirmation was blown out of the car. Now it’s of no value, it’s been replaced by the current copy, but it had some info that I might not want someone else to find. Later in the day Westlake calls and tells me they found that document and wanted to let me know. I asked if that would shred it and, of course, they did. That’s the “clean up” part of the story and, we believe, indicative of the kind of service you can expect from Westlake.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 03/02/2019

Great story Laura. Glad we found it and took care of it for you! Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!!

STEVE S.
Denver, NC
02/27/2019
Walk in.
Squeezed me in on short notice. Always willing to help!

Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/26/2019
The best
In and out in no time. Had recommendations for possible issues in future to be serviced at next visit. Mike and company can’t be beat!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 03/02/2019

Thank you for the great review Jack & Patricia! We appreciate your business!!

MICHELLE D.
Lincolnton, NC
02/21/2019
Friendly service!
They do a very good job!

RICK B.
Terrell, NC
Toyota Pickup
02/21/2019
1992 truck
They always do great work on all 3 of my vehicles. Keeping my 27 year old truck going like new.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 03/02/2019

Thank you for the great review Rick! We appreciate your business!!

Darrell S.
Saab 9-7X
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Darrell said the business is good.

CD
CHAZ, KARON D.
Buick Park Avenue
02/18/2019
Scheduled service
Always good to me, even when I'm late getting maintenance scheduled. Westlake looks after my vehicles to keep me & my family on the road.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 03/02/2019

Thank you for the great review Chaz & Karon! Always a pleasure. We appreciate your business!!

SCOTT M.
Newton, NC
Ram 2500
02/17/2019
Ram2500/6.7
True professionals. Prefer Westlake over high priced dealers.

DAN W.

MARTIN D.
Newton, NC
02/10/2019
inspect
it is never I problem when you go there, I do a lot of work myself but they are my first call when needed
(got all my tires there)

KIM B.
02/09/2019
Always Excellent Service
They are always quick, courteous and efficient.

JAYLAN B.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/07/2019
Awesome place to have work done
Great employees and always friendly, one of the cheapest around to get work done. They call you if your vehicle needs more done and are very knowledgeable about the automotive world.

STEVEN M.
02/07/2019
Had an oil change appointment for 10 am. Car was in by 10 & out shortly thereafter. Quick, timely service.

David G.
Denver, NC
Chevrolet Suburban
02/02/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees provided friendly service.

Nissan Xterra
01/27/2019
Great Service!
Always excellent service, wirh a welcoming and friendly staff. I highly recommend Westlake Auto.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 02/04/2019