Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

06/14/2019
Always great
Great timely service. WestLake is the best.

SJ
SHAWN J.
Chrysler 300
06/13/2019
Shawn Johnson
Was looking for local mechanic shop and gave this place a go. Well I have found my mechanics shop.
They done a fantastic job on my sons Chrysler 300 brake job.
So I decided to have them give me a quote on my oil change and tire rotation for my f350 and I found out they blow away competitors pricing with top of the line oil.
At this point I was so sold I needed a quick turn around brake job on my Ford 350 super duty.
They lined it up perfect. Best pads and dialed in to ..001 all the way around. Me being a mechanic myself ment something .
So if you are in the area of this place and looking for a great mechanics shop try out WESTLAKE AUTO you won't be disappointed.

Stephen M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said he had a good experience and he wouldn't change a thing.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Ford Expedition
06/08/2019
Dropped my truck off for oil change. They worked it in and took great care of me. Go to garage in sherrills ford.9

DN
DON N.
Iron Station, NC
Honda Civic Sedan
06/07/2019
Service done right and affordable
Started doing business here after they helped my brother in law on a Saturday with no appointment.
They are honest and perform service work in a timely manner.
The facility is well maintained and clean.
The owner is always present and available to customers.
Really a good honest automotive repair shop that is not overpriced.

PR
Pat R.
Dodge Avenger
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Pat said she has been going there since they opened, they seem to do fine and they do a great job.

MARY B.
Maiden, NC
Chevrolet Corvette
06/04/2019
Corvette not running
My corvette had been sitting for about a year or so and Westlake got her running again like a champ. These guys are the best.

SR
SCOTT, SHEILA R.
06/03/2019
Boat trailer wheel bearings
Westlake ALWAYS does a great job. They definitely look out for our best interests. No exception today. We had bad bearing seals and we are about to drive 3,000 miles to go fishing and they fixed our wheel bearings so that they won’t fail. Thank You!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the great review and for being a great customer. It is very much appreciated!

Jeff T.
Chevrolet Prizm
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that the business's staff did a very good job.

PP
PAUL P.
06/01/2019
Always there to help
Never enough good things to say about WLA. Had an issue that my extended warranty should have covered, but due to mixed messages from them had to return to selling dealer. Mike and his staff went out of their way to help, do a thorough diagnosis and get me on the way. Gladly paid their drag charge. Car will get repaired but WLA will continue to get all the work we can give them.

06/01/2019
1st time, definitely not the last time.
Took appt right on time, maybe even a little early. Chris was easy to deal with, the waiting area was clean with plenty of chairs. I would come again.

STEVEN M.
05/31/2019
Appointment
Arrived for an appointment for LOF/inspection. Brought in quickly & vehicle serviced promptly. Friendly staff including the mechanic. A+ all around.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

CD
CHAZ, KARON D.
Buick Park Avenue
05/26/2019
Vehicle repair
My car had an ABS & Trac light come on. Westlake took me in right away, diagnosed the issues & repaired the problem all in the same morning. They always take care of car!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the great review and being a great customer! We appreciate your business as always.

TOMMY B.
05/22/2019
Great A/C service!!
I had a new compressor and Westlake Auto installed it for me .. and flushed the old refrigerant as well as converted my system from r-12 to the current standard..Fast friendly service and took less than 2 hours!!

MIKE B.
05/21/2019
Michael,Chris and the technician are very professional
Westlake Auto has been servicing my vehicles for over 10 years . I highly recommend Michael , and Chris for your vehicle maintenance
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the great review and being a great customer! We appreciate your business.

Mazda CX-9
05/17/2019
Convenient, can bring the car and pick up later
I just purchased 4 tires from you guys, got a staple in the side and could not be fixed. Had to buy a new tire. Mazda place was going to charge me 50.00 more and would have to want a day so came to you guys and you took care of it ASAP. With a savings of 50.00. Great people to do business with

CHRISTINA M.
Jeep Compass
05/17/2019
I brought my car in on a Monday morning and they fit me right in. Had to replace my tire but they ordered it and changed it out within a few hours. Excellent service and reasonable prices.

RK
RUSTY K.
Lincoln MKC
05/16/2019
Always friendly and fast
They are always quick and friendly.

CD
CHAZ, KARON D.
Jeep Compass
05/14/2019
Awesome service!
Westlake & the team there always take care of me & my family!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you as always for taking time to leave great feedback! We appreciate your business!

HM
Heather M.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Heather said the employees were very helpful. They were knowledgeable. They completed her service in a timely manner.