Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MICHELLE D.
02/21/2019
Friendly service!
They do a very good job!

RICK B.
Terrell, NC
Toyota Pickup
02/21/2019
1992 truck
They always do great work on all 3 of my vehicles. Keeping my 27 year old truck going like new.

Darrell S.
Saab 9-7X
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Darrell said the business is good.

CD
CHAZ, KARON D.
Buick Park Avenue
02/18/2019
Scheduled service
Always good to me, even when I'm late getting maintenance scheduled. Westlake looks after my vehicles to keep me & my family on the road.

SCOTT M.
Newton, NC
Ram 2500
02/17/2019
Ram2500/6.7
True professionals. Prefer Westlake over high priced dealers.

DAN W.

MARTIN D.
Newton, NC
02/10/2019
inspect
it is never I problem when you go there, I do a lot of work myself but they are my first call when needed
(got all my tires there)

KIM B.
02/09/2019
Always Excellent Service
They are always quick, courteous and efficient.

JAYLAN B.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/07/2019
Awesome place to have work done
Great employees and always friendly, one of the cheapest around to get work done. They call you if your vehicle needs more done and are very knowledgeable about the automotive world.

STEVEN M.
02/07/2019
Had an oil change appointment for 10 am. Car was in by 10 & out shortly thereafter. Quick, timely service.

David G.
Denver, NC
Chevrolet Suburban
02/02/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees provided friendly service.

Nissan Xterra
01/27/2019
Great Service!
Always excellent service, wirh a welcoming and friendly staff. I highly recommend Westlake Auto.

STEVE B.
Denver, NC
Nissan 350Z
01/27/2019
Super experience service
Super experience personable service
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Steve for the great review! We appreciate your business!!

DN
DON N.
Iron Station, NC
Honda Civic Sedan
01/26/2019
Great service at a reasonable price.
After less than favorable service from the dealer I brought my car to Westlake Auto and spoke with Mike.
They did a oil change and rotate in less than an hour and I'm extremely satisfied with them.
I will bring all my vehicles here from now on.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Don for the great review! We appreciate your business!!

BC
BEVERLY C.
01/25/2019
Great customer service. Getting new tires took a little longer than I thought, but they explained why. No problems.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 02/04/2019

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for the great review and being patient! We appreciate your business!!

LW
LEWIS W.
Catawba, NC
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/25/2019
Very responsive to my request.
walked in a requested an inspection. They were very responsive and immediately performed the inspection.

REUBEN S.
Nissan Murano
01/24/2019
Professional service
I would highly recommend Westlake, to friends and business owners. I’m always 100% satisfied with there service. Very clean facility, and professional technicians. Just a great bunch!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Reuben for the great review! We appreciate your business!!

TOM B.
Ram 1500
01/22/2019
Customer Friendly
My Review Title says it all.

DEAN S.
Mooresville, NC
Cadillac ATS Sedan
01/21/2019
Inspection
Great service as always. Keep up the good work, you guys are all awesome!

CD
CHAZ, KARON D.
Buick Park Avenue
01/21/2019
Service on the go
Last minute service was handled with a smile. We are always given great attention!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for being great customers!