Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/13/2019
Service is always great!
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else to get serviced. They’re reasonable and trustworthy. Not to mention the cute puppy there.

DAN W.
Lincolnton, NC
BMW 135i
08/13/2019
Accommodating
I appreciate Westlake for accommodating me at the last minute for my vehicle issues as of the moment I am working out of state

RO
ROSEMARIE O.
Lincolnton, NC
Mazda CX-5
08/10/2019
The best staff
This is the best place to have your car serviced. Chris is always helpful and very knowledgeable. I have never been disappointed. All the staff is wonderful. Glad I came across them. Thank you for taking such good care of my car.

Keith B.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Keith said his experience was very good. The staff was friendly and they took care of everything.

AD
Alan D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Alan said the service was quick, easy, and a good experience.

Judy M.
Kia Rio
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Judy said she had been well pleased with their good service since she has been going to this business 10 years ago.

STEVEN M.
07/29/2019
Scheduled appointment on time and fast, friendly service. I'll continue to take my vehicles here. A++.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you for taking time to leave a great review! We really apprecitate your business!

JAMES D.
Toyota Tundra
07/23/2019
Always the best in customer service
I've never had a bad experience at Westlake. The waits are minimal, the staff efficient and courteous, and never received over-anxious sales pitches. I started at Westlake to avoid the traffic in Mooresville but stayed with them because of the service!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 08/01/2019

PM
Perry M.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Perry said they did their job in a short amount of time, and he was in and out.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the good review!

SJ
Shawn J.
07/17/2019
Shawn Johnson
Again I can only state we found our local auto place. They worked us in quick did a great job. Very satisfied with there expertise in mechanics and everything for my families vehicles. The work performed on my F350 and Chrysler 300 have been spot on. My son told me his brake job is perfect and after they performed the brake job on my F350 a car strayed into my lane entirely and my big ole truck came to a dead stop no pull at all. Perfect and it needed to be.
After viewing there Mobil products I decided to switch oil from a brand I have used for over my life time. The pricing was below what I was purchasing and twice the mileage range with a real oil filter. I checked on everything because I take care of my vehicles and I'm very mechanically inclined.
I suggest if you live anywhere near WESTLAKE AUTO you give them a try. They have not tried to pad prices and there diagnostics have been 100% correct. Again if you live locally do nor do as I have and miss this gem for almost 15 years.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/22/2019

Awesome review. Thank you so much for that and we thank you for your business!

CD
CHAZ, KARON D.
Buick Regal
07/16/2019
LOF service
Awesome service, got us in & out same day, same morning!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the great review!

CP
Christine P.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/14/2019
Service is always great!
The service is always great when I get my car serviced there. Fast, neat and friendly staff.

Thank you Christine!

SCOTT, ANGIE W.
Nissan Maxima
07/13/2019
oil change and inspection
Fast and accurate
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the great review.

JOHN G.
Newton, NC
Honda Civic Cpe
07/12/2019
Great place great service straight forward ac and brake services in under a hour at a reasonable price
Great place in and out fast service at a reasonable price delivery will stop by again
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/22/2019

Thank your for the great review! We appreciate your business!

STEVE S.
07/12/2019
Extra effort.
Just came in for an oil change and inspection but the technician took the time to figure out a vibration and noise issue for me. Always feel welcome and that we can trust them with our cars and safety.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for being a great customer!

TOM B.
Ram 1500
07/09/2019
Great Customer Service and accommodating.
Each employee greets you with a hello and smile. The customer service and workmanship is exemplary.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Tom for being a great customer!

AL
Anna L.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Anna said this business always provides fast and friendly service and the staff is professional.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Anna for your business, (and all the cookies and sweets) Guys loved them!

WD
WILLIAM D.
Terrell, NC
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/07/2019
Quality work at a good price
I highly recommend these local guys for diagnosing and repairing your car. 5 stars
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the great review!!

Tommy B.
07/02/2019
Great Shop to have vehicles serviced and repaired!!
I am a very mechanically inclined individual.I do 90 % of my preventive maintenance and repair work on my vehicles...I cannot however do alignments .. tire mounting and balancing.. or A/C service with the proper equipment.. Westlake handled all the previous on both my trucks no problem and very reasonably price wise.. They also helped me diagnose some other minor problems so that I could repair them my self..Excellent shop and staff!! Quality work every time !!Thank you Westlake Auto and Tire!!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for a great review! Means alot coming from someone who knows about cars. Thank you for your business.

RV
RYAN V.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/01/2019
Awesome
Super fast. Friendly. Knowledgeable. Always get me in and out quick. Very competitive pricing, if not the lowest pricing in the area.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for leaving us a great review! We appreciate your business!