Ron B.
Sherrills Ford, NC
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he had a pretty good experience at the business.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 11/01/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a good review and for trusting your business to us! Thank you!

Volvo S80
10/12/2019
Camper/car
Westlake is fair and affordable. Work is done in timely fashion. Always satisfied with their work.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 11/01/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a great review and for trusting your business to us! Thank you!

AP
Aaron P.
North Carolina
Ford Police Interceptor
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the business provided quick service. However they were a little pricey.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 11/01/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a good review. Thank you for giving us 4 star inpsite of not meeting your price expectations. Skilled labor is not cheap and cheap labor is not skilled. We try to hire quality people and we have to cover those those expenses. Thank your for your business

Daniel L.
Stanley, NC
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was pretty good and the business communicated well.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your business!

BMW 135i
04/03/2019
Thanks
Good prices
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to leave us a good review. We appreciate your business!

Mathew B.
Sherrills Ford, NC
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said the business is dependable.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 04/04/2019

Volvo S80
02/12/2019
Fairly priced
Happy with their work
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 03/02/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!!

Randall W.
Denver, NC
Dodge Avenger
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Randall said he was promised a completion time by Wednesday. The vehicle was not ready til Friday, and he had to get a rental vehicle because of this.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review in-spite of your un-happiness. I do apologize and as we explained already (and apologized), we sent a damaged wheel out for repair and due to the holiday we did not get it back in a timely manner which caused the delay. Many employees tend to take extra time off during the holidays and this is a challenge for small business. Again I am sorry but we do appreciate your business.

MATTHEW R.
Ram Pickup
12/03/2018
Was almost perfect
They did a good job. Got me in without an appointment in reasonable time. Got me a quote on tires like I asked. What lost the 5th star was I didn't find out after I left that my third break light was out. Would have been nice to have it replaced before I left.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the great review inspite of our mistake. I see that we had it listed on the 18 point inspection and failed to ask you if you wanted to replace the bulb. I am sorry for that. We will make sure that doesn't happen again.

Volkswagen Passat
11/09/2018
Fast service, knowledgeable staff
Quick & attentive staff! I had my oil changed and tires rotated and I was back on the road in a jiffy!
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your business!

Jimmy K.
Troutman, NC
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said that the facility returned his vehicle to him with greasy and oily hand prints all over his door, dashboard, steering wheel and elsewhere in the vehicle. They took almost an hour to perform the most basic of services, with no one else in front of him. He was appalled and does not recommend this facility for anything.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 11/07/2018

I am sorry we took longer then you expected. We had a new lube tech in training and our current lube tech was explaining our procedures to him. We typically get you out the door in 30 minutes or less and your service was 42 minutes.  I wish you alerted us at the time of your service that there may have been oil on your door or in your vehicle. We would have corrected it on the spot and I do apologize if that happened. Thank you for your 4 start review inspite of your unhappiness.

SL
Steven L.
Maiden, NC
Toyota Yaris
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he asked the business for a tire rotation and did not get it. He said with the exception of that they are good.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 11/05/2018

We are sorry for any misunderstanding but we measured the tread depths on your tires and it made more sense to leave them where they were. The drive tires wear much quicker then the non driven tires and you had more tread on the drive tires. Hope that makes sense and sorry for any confusion.

James C.
Clemmons, NC
Chevrolet Pickup
09/28/2018 Category: Service
James said he would recommend the business for service.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you James for the good review! We appreciate your business.

Jonathan L.
Jacksonville, NC
INFINITI FX35
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said he would recommend the business for service.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you recommending us! We appreciate your business!

BD
Bryan D.
Maiden, NC
Chevrolet Colorado
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said he would recommend this business for service.
Michael T. from Westlake Auto & Tire LLC responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for leaving us a good review. We appreciate your business!