KR
Kayla R.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Kayla said she wouldn't take her vehicle anywhere else. The business is up front with their pricing and is good at communication. The employees are proactive if there is a timeline change in the service.

KO
Kirk O.
Thompsons Station, TN
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Kirk said the employees performed the service as expected.

Jeff G.
Antioch, TN
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he likes the staff and they take good care of him there.

CA
COLEMAN A.
11/14/2019
Every contact was extremely courteous and professional. A real joy to communicate with.
I could not have been more impressed with my first visit. I believe I save about $500 over another shops quote. I felt like they were there to work through whatever issues I was having and never felt pushed into work that didn't need to be done. They were successful in identifying the problem and then explaining my options. They are my new go to garage. They were recommended by a friend in the car business and I am so glad he passed his positive experience along.

Nashville, TN

RON M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/12/2019
Mike's team is always professional, knowledgeable and courteous.
Their work is excellent and they always stand behind it.

MT
MICHAEL (MIKE) T.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Expertise
I have used Mike for over twenty years. Again I experienced easy scheduling and drop off.
Staff is highly skilled and friendly. His service is a real value. More importantly, I trust Mike.

PD
PHRONSIE D.
Volvo XC70
11/10/2019
Quality work
It is like a big family and the people are so professional and helpful!

CV
CARL V.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/02/2019
Always prompt attention and fair pricing.
Trustworthy service technicians who know their work!

JOHN ED M.

MK
MARTY K.
Lexus ES 350
10/25/2019
Lexus front end brake job.
Another great job. For three years I have trusted Mike and the Wurster team with my repairs and maintenance on my vehicles. They are always professional and honest with me.

Tim B.
Spring Hill, TN
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Tim said that the place did a good job and he liked them.

Jennifer B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave. He said they did a great job.

Nashville, TN
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
10/16/2019
When it rains, it pours
I was prepared for the Transmission Service and oil change, but not the Oil Leak and Air Spring leak found on my 2013 CLS550. After a long discussion and a estimate much higher then I wanted to pay, we agreed to repair only the problems that would allow safe driving. It took two days but Wurster's had me back on the road. Appreciate the frank discussion about the repairs and the prompt repair in 1 1/2 days. Up next, my 2006 Nissan Titans.

DK
Doug K.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the staff is very courteous, quick and reasonable.