HE
Helen E.
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
The staff was professional and the service was great.

SR
Shivraj R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2020 Category: Service
#1 Hyundai Cochran of South-Hills Rocks !!!
The whole team at the #1 Hyundai Cochran of South-Hills is awesome... Eron, Michael & everyone is always helpful & provide great customer service... Excellent job & great effort by the service team also ... We are definitely a Hyundai fan ... we love it !!!
Keep up the great work!!!
Best Regards,
Akash & Twinkle
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/21/2020

Good Morning!

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit with us and your kind words regarding the Hyundai team.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Have a great day!

Assistant Service Manager
412-892-4423

PC
Philip C.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
they are prompt in making appt and finishing the repairs in the most timely order
i will return as i need to
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/18/2020

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit with us.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Have a great day!

Assistant Service Manager
412-892-4423

Mary G.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service.
I highly recommend them.
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/08/2020

Good Afternoon Mary,

I wanted to reach out and personally thank you for your recent feedback and recommendation of our service team here at Cochran Hyundai.  We greatly appreciate your kind words and business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Have a great day,

Assistant Service Manager

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Ready back on the road fast!
My Elantra would not start, and I was not sure why, so I had it towed to the dealer. The roadside assistance person said (very confidently) “it is most definitely the alternator, and not the battery.” (After testing it) Well, they were wrong, and Hyundai knew this just by talking w me over the phone. They tested it and they were correct. I am thankful they replaced only what was needed, and that it was a quick fix!

09/05/2020 Category: Service
Call center is not who I want to speak to.
I like my Elantra just fine, but I have problems reaching the dealership, and not a call center.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback.  I wanted to apologize for your experience with our service team during your last visit with us and the difficulties you had getting in contact with someone in service in relation to your vehicle.  I wanted to give you the direct dial number to the phone in one of our offices for the future as well as an email that you can reach me at directly should you have any questions or just need to schedule an appointment and I can get back to you.

Phone: 412-892-4421
Email: clukich@cochran.com

Assistant Service Manager

Jim D.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2020 Category: Service
very satisfied
The employees are very friendly and polite. There is a no pressure atmosphere. They addressed the issue with my vehicle in a short period of time and explained the repair process.
FH

Thank you very much for the 5 star review and the positive feedback on our team here at Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

PL
Pasquale L.
09/02/2020
They were very helpful honest and friendly
My first review was a mistake I didn’t realize what or who it was But I’m awake now Cockren was good Mr Holser and Mr Mc bee were very helpful everything buy the book and some
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you!

PL
Pasquale L.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Honestly friendly helpful just generally on the ball
I just said it but in addition Mr Holzer went out of his way to explain something to me that I clearly misunderstood he’s a good man who again was throw and honest you can’t ask for better than that Well you have to forgive my spelling

09/01/2020 Category: Service
People are friendly nice to talk to

Hello Mr. Lamarca,

I am sorry you had a "feeling" while in for service.  We did everything we could working with Hyundai to get the repairs completed as quickly as possible.  I will reach out to you later today, or please call me when you are free so we can see if there is anything I can explain better so you feel better about the repairs.

Charles B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Repairs on my 2015 Hyundai Santa!
My car is just about to hit 60,000 miles it still run great but it had a crack in my windshield washing part plus my speakers were cutting up. All was taken care but the speakers but that's okay. Had the 60,000 mile maintenance done, so I can continue driving with out any major problems. If your air in your car doesn't smell fresh and clean, the air filter inside your car needs replaced. Get in done! I also had many another things done! when I left there, I spent about $708.00 dollars but what you going to do? Maintenance is maintenance! My wife was so happy that I was getting it done, she put $300.00 in my account and she said get those wiper blades replaced as well! Thank God I did because it rained like crazy for hours while we was traveling up to Cleveland Ohio!
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you for the kind , positive feedback and for providing us with a 5 Star Review! It means a lot to our entire team!  Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs!

Sincerely,

2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Quick and high quality service.
Was in and out for some routine maintenance in less than an hour with a freshly washed car.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for providing us with a 5 Star Review! It means a lot to everyone here at the store.  Thank you for your valued business.  We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs.

JY
Jessica Y.
Carnegie, PA
08/24/2020 Category: Service
The new location is so much better
Did quality work in a timely manner
FH
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and for proving us with your valued feedback. I am sorry we did not completely meet your expectations. Please let me know if you need an explanation of the work that was performed as I would be happy to do so.  Thank you for your business! We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs.

Charles S.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Appreciate the service I was given
FH

Thank you for providing our team with a 5 Star Review!  We all greatly appreciate it! Thank you for your valued business. We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs.

Stay healthy, Stay Safe,

2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2020 Category: Service
reputable honest dealership
ease of appt. good communication from service people, timely repair
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. I am sorry we did not provide you with a 5 star experience.  Please let me know what we can do better in the future to meet and exceed your expectations.  We greatly appreciate and thank you for your valued business.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Professioanl and had a nice experience
Went in for the service because I received a recall notice and everyone was extremely professional and helpful.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for giving our team a 5 Star Review!  It means a lot to all of us here at the store! Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

Stay healthy, Stay Safe,

WJ
Willie J.
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Brand new facility is great, clean, and covid-19 concious.
Hyundai products hold up so well, that monetarily skeaking, they don't often need anything except an inspection and maybe brakes every few years.
FH

Thank you for the feedback and for taking the time to complete the review.  I am sorry we did not meet all of your expectations. Please let me know what we can do moving forward to earn a 5 star review.  Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to taking care of your future automotive needs.