Overall Rating 3.72727/5Overall Rating 3.72727/5Overall Rating 3.72727/5rating 3.72727rating 3.72727
Overall Rating 2.15152/5Overall Rating 2.15152/5rating 2.15152rating 2.15152rating 2.15152

TJ
Timothy J.
11/13/2019
Greg Staab
Very accommodating and friendly service. Greg is an exceptional service Manager.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/14/2019

I wanted to thank you for giving us a 5 STAR REVIEW! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you and taking care of your future needs!

Service and Parts Director
#1 Cochran Hyundai
412-894-4406

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Great Service I could not have been treated better or in a more timely manner.
FREDERICK H., Parts and Service Director from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/08/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 STAR REVIEW!! Tis means a lot to the entire team!   We look forward to seeing you for your future service needs!

Sincerely,

Service and Parts Director
#1 Cochran Hyundai
412-894-4406

Joyce C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Feels like a new car
My 2014 Elantra doesn’t get driven very much. Since I have low mileage, the upkeep for it is related to age instead of mileage. I originally scheduled the appointment for my car to be ‘winterized.’ In reality, I needed a15,000 mile check-up even though the mileage was at 11,000. Long story short, my Elantra drives like a new car.

I highly recommend Cochran Hyundai for keeping your car in perfect running condition.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/07/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for giving us a 5 STAR REVIEW!   It means a lot to all of us here at #1 Cochran Hyundai.   We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Tracey S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable
Love my Hyundai
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/06/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW !!   This means a lot to all of us here at the store.  Thank you for your valued business!  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

KN
Karen N.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
the people!!
they were very courteous and I wasnt waiting long. they went above and beyond
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/05/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for the 5 STAR REVIEW!  It means a lot to all of us here at #1 Cochran!   Thank you for your valued business!  We look forward to takinging care of your future service needs!

Presto, PA
Very good service
I highly recommend Cochran Hyundai for your car service needs

Karen B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
excellent, prompt service
The staff take care of you right away and are efficient and polite.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/04/2019

SR
Sandra R.
Carnegie, PA
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Knowledgeable service team, quick to contact clients about concerns and suggested informative means to repair problems in a timely manner. Service representative works with you in regards to applying credits to billing. I appreciate the detailed service received each time l have been to # 1 Cochran, Hyundai.

Thanks for your business and 5 star review!!

Bonnie S.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction in handling whatever situation brings me in.
The service department immediately gets all the information they need to take care of whatever I go in for.

VJ
Verna J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Great place
I just had my car serviced at South Hill Hyundai. Once again Jordan and his team were great and serviced my car quickly. As always the guys at the services desk is always knowledgeable and nice. Love the place highly recommends for Hyundai service.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/01/2019

THank you so much for the kind words and the 5 STAR REVIEW!  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

Julia D.
Bethel Park, PA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
They checked on our extended warranty, and sure enough repair was done at no charge. Thanks.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/31/2019

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the 5 STAR REVIEW!  It means a lot to all of us here at #1 Cochran!  Thank you for your valued business!  We look forward to taking care of your future service needs!

Judith L.
Bridgeville, PA
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Location is poor-customer parking is lacking-
I have a pre-paid maintenance agreement and when I go to the garage, the first thing the scheduler asks me is that " do I have an appointment" I say no as the lady in Monroeville told me that you never need an appointment for oil and filter changes. I was told that the dealers operate an express line for oil changes. This is not true as the time before at 2pm I was told the mechanic had to go home early and to make an appointment next time. Which is it??? appointment or no appointment... Tell the West Liberty people your decision

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to recognize our deficiencies and work to improve.  We completely agree with your concerns with the location and parking as well as the speed and confusion with the express service.  I am excited to tell you that our plan is to move the store before the end of the year.  We will be less than two miles up West Liberty Ave. in a more ideal location and we will be increasing the size of our staff to be able to service your vehicle more quickly and efficiently. We will be sending out mailers to share this information in the near future.  We greatly appreaciate the 5 Star Review and look forward to seeing you soon at our new location.

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Rapid service
Work was completed well ahead of schedule and at cost.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW From all of here at #1 Cochran Hyundai! It means a lot to us all!  Thank you for your valued business! We look forward to taking care of your future needs!

412-892-4426

LW
Lynn W.
Bethel Park, PA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service department.
While we are very happy with the service department we had less than a good experience with the sales dept. I leased my Elantra for 3 years and then when I went in to buy it I was told by the finance manager that most of the warranties were no longer going to be in effect. He told us the 10 year power train warranty would expire in 5 years when the bumper to bumper expired. Also the perforation and rust warranty that was suppose to be for 7 years would be gone as well as the roadside assistance that was suppose to be good for 5 years. I called corporate and was told that NONE of that was true. My repeated calls to the GM were all ignored. I would never ever buy or lease another car from Cochran. But the service department is honest and good.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback and the 5 Star Review.  I am going to share your concerns with our Regional Operations Manager and see if there is something we can do.

Sincerely,

Kelly M.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
manager
Jordan, the manager, was more than accommodating and made sure to get me in and out as quick as possible, yet made sure I had a thorough inspection!
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/28/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your business and giving us a 5 Star Review!   It means a lot to everyone in the store!  We look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

John B.
Coraopolis, PA
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Always there to help
Always polite and courteous.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/23/2019

Thanks for your 5 star review and your business!!!!

10/21/2019 Category: Service
The guy who helped me out was very friendly and made it a great experience.
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/22/2019

Bridgeville, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Recall notice
Scheduled appointment on line and vehicle was brought in and serviced quickly and away I went!

Judith K.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
A smile
I think these employees deserve more then a questionnaire with 5 stars. They should be rewarded with tickets to shows, lunches or dinners or even a after so many positive reviews a bonus! Show staff they are truly appreciated!
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for rating Jordan and our team with 5 stars!

RJ
Rita J.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
On my 5th Hyundai. Was promised a car wash every time I bring in for service and always an excuse why it wasn't done. That is a good touch. They owe me 3 car washes. Ha it will not happen
DANIEL I., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback.   Right now we do not have room to add a car wash at our facility.   Cochran is working to offer that service in the near future, however, I'm sorry we have been unable to wash it for you the last couple visits.