Overall Rating 3.3846154/5Overall Rating 3.3846154/5Overall Rating 3.3846154/5rating 3.3846154rating 3.3846154
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

Lancaster, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Disappointed
Employees stole from vehicle.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/15/2018

I am speaking to the Srvice Tech and the Service Advisor and I will be following up with you shortly. Talk to you soon.

jjablonski@cochran.com

Can you give me a call at your earliest convenience? I just tried calling and your voice mail is full. Talk to you soon

Mark

Great speaking with you today. Thank you for sharing with me your service experience. I again do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. When you get a minute please email me a copy of the invoice that shows your Tire balance and I will be glad to submit a check request for you. Again thank you for allowing me the chance to correct this oversight.

Take care and have a great day.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
The service was very good. The car was ready in a reasonable time and no unnecessary repairs were recommended. Getting in and out was very easy. I received a good deal for the price. The service attendant acted a little strange however.

Have a great day!

James D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Unbelievable Service- Jim Jablonski- Service Manage
Purchased by Hyundai 2015 Genesis and had a steering problem issue. Jim Jablonski went far and about about taking care of this matter. Even spoke to him on his day off. No Problem.

Best service I have ever received from a Dealership.

Life Time Customer!

James

Thank you for the kind word's all the way around I do appreciate it and I look forward to seeing you again.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

CR
Chhali R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service at Hyundai
Great customer service at Hyundai dealer,thank to everyone and I will bring every time for service
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the kind review and great words.

Betty B.
Polite and professional
Yes very courtesy and friendly service

Judith S.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
Service at Cochran Hyundai of South Hiulls
Close to me, easy to schedule appointment, quick and easy service, friendly staff.

LP
Linda P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Fast, Friendly and Thorough
I have always had a good experience when I bring my car in for service. First, everyone is friendly, which helps me feel welcome. Second, they check everything and then check with you prior to fixing anything, i.e. we noticed that your brake pads are low. They are OK right now, but they won't pass at your next inspection. This helps me feel that they are not only thorough, but honest. And third, my vehicle is always ready before I expect it.

CK
Cynthia K.
Fabulous!
Fabulous culture from top to bottom.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the kinds words and great review..

TW
Tim W.
Bridgeville, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service work
Everyone was helpful and kind.

MN
Michael N.
Castle Shann, PA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Answer the phone.
Answer the phone and check the after hour drop box.

Michael

Sorry you had issue with your service visit. I would like to review this with my staff on Monday and follow up with you then? I do apologize again and looking forward to speaking with you on Monday. Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Michael

Hello it's Jim from SH Hyundai. I left you a voice mail yesterday. Still looking forward to speak with you about a resolution for your situation. Please give me a call at your earliestconvenience.

Talk you soon.

jjablonski@cochran.com
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/14/2018

Mike

Thank you for getting back to me I do appreciate the feedback. I will be speaking with my team about this situation so it will not happen again. I do apologize again for this. I will be sending you a resurvey. It is my report card showing that I have reached out to you and attempted to resolve your concern. If you could take a minute and fill it out appropriately I would appreciate it. As always if you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

David H.
Friendly service
Everyone is very courteous

Thank you for the kind words and great review!

James S.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The service writer was nice.
To whom it my concern, My vehicle was finish in a timely manner, but when I got into my vehicle my drivers side matt had greasy boot
marks on it. Now I had to be concerned about tracking it into my home, which I don't want to do or what I should have to be worried
about doing. They need to be more considerate about other persons vehicle cleanliness when they return their vehicle back to them.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you.

Have a great day

LZ
Linda Z.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Place was comfortable, well run; work was done promptly and with no hassle.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the great review. See you next time on the drive.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
customer
Everyone was very professional..The wait time was great - hardly started to read my book when the car was ready.

Thank you for the great review. See you next time on the drive..

WS
Wendy S.
Carnegie, PA
11/01/2018 Category: Service
They treat you like family courteous and professional I rate them a 10+
Very happy with the Hyundai dealership best dealer in the Pittsburgh area. I've been with them 16 yrs.Great crew of people from sales to customer service Gabe McNeil also my service guy Mark parts dept. Automotive mechanics great people.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the great review.

WB
William B.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
The guys in the Service Department are Great
I've gotten to know the Service Guys pretty well and I'm very happy with the service they provide
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words and great review

Have a great day!!

Best Car Service
This is the only car dealership I will take my car to get repairs.

Thank you for the great review.

Kelly M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager is great!
Jordan was so kind and helpful and made sure everything in my car was thoroughly checked (especially since I have a newborn). He was also super quick and made sure I had what I needed while I waited! Thanks for the exceptional service, Jordan!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/31/2018

James M.
Dormont, PA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
The service department because of their courtesy and attention to detail in dealing with my vehicle.
As usual the service department attended to me immediately. They put a new tire on my car and did it perfectly. The car was perfectly clean and Scott, the service manager treated me as a first class buyer. It is because of the sales, service and parts, I will never purchased another vehicle except Hyundai.
Sincerely, Jim Metz

It's is great to hear we met and exceeded your expectations!! Thank you for the kind words and see you next time on the drive.

Have a great day

CP
Cathleen P.
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Was quick, courteous and personable.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 10/29/2018