Overall Rating 3.2499979/5Overall Rating 3.2499979/5Overall Rating 3.2499979/5rating 3.2499979rating 3.2499979
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

James M.
Dormont, PA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
The service department because of their courtesy and attention to detail in dealing with my vehicle.
The staff of Hyundai of South Hills is not only knowledgeable,but is extremely courteous and friendly when dealing with me and my vehicle. It is a pleasure coming there as I have a great rapport with the staff and members of the service department.

AA
Azizjon A.
Glenshaw, PA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Too slow and not completed job
Worst Hyundai ever, super slow, my car was towed there because it was closest Hyundai and it took me 4 days to get it back, and they only offered me rental on a third day, after getting it back i checked the engine and they didn’t even bother to put some covers back, they were just hanging, they told me that they changed EGR tube, and my car smells like gas inside even after driving for couple of days. Now i need to take my car to another Hyundai to fix it their job. AVOID THIS PLACE in every meaning!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/25/2018

Sorry to hear that you had problems with your service visit. As my advisor should have mentioned to you at the time of check out I wish you would have allowed me the opportunity to address theses issues before you had taken the survey. Either way please reply I would like to hear more about the concerns you had and resolve your issues.

Talk to you soon.

David R.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Service above and beyond
I don't have enough superlatives for Jordan Nardozi, service advisor, and all of the staff in the Parts and Service Department at Hyundai South Hills. These people treat me like family every time I'm in, and the work I need done is always on time, done perfectly and always with personal attention and courtesy. I would never go to another Hyundai dealer to purchase a vehicle or have service performed.
On my most recent visit (last week), they went truly above and beyond to take care of a problem on my Veloster. I don't believe that would have happened at any other shop, either dealer or independent. Simply the best!!!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/24/2018

David

Thank you so much for the kind words. We do appreciate it and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

James M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Going the extra mile...
I brought my car in for next day service but it was after end of shift and the service managers had gone fir the day. Some of the showroom guys took care of me. They also went out of there way when I picked it up the next day. Thanks guys!

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

DF
Didier F.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata service
Good experience.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you again. We appreciate your business.

Jessica T.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Review
Fast and freindly

Thank you for the kind words.. It was a pleasure to wait on you and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Have a great day

John B.
Coraopolis, PA
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service employees were very friendly and got you out in a timely manner.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/19/2018

John

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you on the drive at your next service visit.

Have a great day.

Michael D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job, so thankful
Scott attended to me quickly on my scheduled service. Work was done fast. He went over all the details of my vehicle to give me confidence my car would run until my next service.

Thank you again for everything.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/18/2018

Michael

Thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed helping you with this service visit and we are looking forward to seeing you here on your next..

Carnegie, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
service
quality service
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the kind words we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit..

AY
Aili Y.
Great Customer service
Everything was great! I request a shuttle service but the driver weren't there at that time. So the staff drive me back to work that was very nice of him. Everything done on time and smoothly. I even got some extra help from the technician about a question I had for my car. I will definitely go back for car service! Highly recommend!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the oppertunity to serve you and look forward to seeing you in the future.

TP
Thomas P.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
convenience and familiar face
i like the way i can bring my car in for routine maintenance without an appointment and that the mechanic looks at the entire car and points out any potential trouble spots.

PE
Pamela E.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
VERY NICE, COMPETENT HELPFUL SERVICE PEOPLE.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I was able to get in and out quickly, and they were really nice about adding a service when I got there.

Susie

Sorry Michele

Susie W.
Bridgeville, PA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service in little time, at a great price.

Susie

Melanie M.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Loose battery after state inspection
I was disappointed that I had to have a service call after I took my car to the dealer for a state inspection. The lid to the battery was left open and needed to be screwed back on and the battery itself was loose.
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/11/2018

Melanie

Sorry to hear that this visit didn't meet your expectations. I will try to give you a call here later on today to review with you in greater detail.

Have a great day

KT
Kimberly T.
Heidelberg, PA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Super friendly
Great experience, overall satisfied with outcome of my vehicle.

Kimberly

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the chance to serve you and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

VB
Valerie B.
Glenshaw, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Fast, thorough and friendly!
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 09/05/2018

Valerie

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that we exceeded your expectations. Looking forward to seeing you at your next service.

Have a great week!

KT
Kathleen T.
Carnegie, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
08/31/2018 Category: Service
It is where I purchased vehicle. Only ones who work on the vehicle
I always have my vehicles serviced where purchased
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/31/2018

Kathleen

Thank you again for the great review!! Looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

NV
Norma V.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
always very nice
always nice to me,
JAMES J., Service Manager from #1 Cochran Hyundai of South Hills responded on 08/30/2018

Norma

Great waiting on you and looking forward to seeing you again at your next visit.

Bethel Park, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Return customer
service is completed promptly and the shuttle is very convenient.

Thank you for the kind words Ms Pratt. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.