Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

LH
Lee H.
Wilmore, KY
11/22/2016
Fast and friendly
Unfortunately after hitting what was a trailer jack in the middle of the road coming from from a family members house my car had to be towed in for repairs :-( Thankfully I still had their tow truck service phone number from recent unfortunate visits that seem to follow me. That Monday morning I received a phone call from the lady upfront letting me know what the damage was and how much it was going to be! They worked great with my insurance company and I and had me back on the road the next day (Tuesday). I'm very thankful for 5 star exhaust and their workers! I shall return
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/22/2016

Lee,
We are so glad we could be of service! We are here to take care of your vehicles' every need! Thank you for your patronage

PC
PHYLLIS C.
Buick LaCrosse
11/20/2016
Oil Change
As always, fast and friendly service. Most of all, they are most honest when I have taken my cars to them. They don't try to sell you anything that isn't needed but do let you know if you may need to come back in the future for service that may be coming up in the near future and how long you should wait before having that service done.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/21/2016

Thank you Phyllis! We want to educate our customers and allow them to make informed decisions  on their vehicles. We appreciate your comments and your business!

Christopher C.
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Christopher said the business did a good job on the vehicle and everything has been good with them.

Christopher,
Thank you for the compliment! We are glad we can be of service!

Claudia W.
Kia Rio
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Trey. He said they were quick and the service was good.

Thank you Trey! We are glad we could take care of your vehicle in an efficient way!

PB
Pat B.
Nicholasville, KY
Chevrolet Aveo
11/17/2016 Category: Service
Pat said this business took care of the problem with her vehicle. They did a really good job and were both really nice and polite.

Thank you Pat! We are so glad you had a pleasant experience!

MARY B.
11/12/2016
Was able to get in and out quickly, my 12 year old car runs like a top and the price is very reasonable.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/15/2016

We're so glad to hear that! It is our goal to keep our customers' vehicles running tip top for years to come!

Linda B.
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Linda said the staff were pleasant and knowledgeable. They didn't treat her like she was unintelligent.

Linda,
Thank you for sharing that with us! We want to show espect and understanding to all of our customers!

LJ
LINDSEY J.
Geo Prizm
11/11/2016
Great service all around from the front desk to the garage

Thank you Lindsey! We're so glad to have you as a customer!

RHYAN C.
Scion xB
11/09/2016
Fast & Professional
My vehicle was serviced quickly and the staff is very friendly.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/10/2016

Rhyan,
Thank you for your kind words!

LR
LOUIS R.
11/07/2016
RECENT VISIT
VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE AND HELPFULNESS OF ASSOCIATES

Thank  you Louis for being a loyal customer!

DORISA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/07/2016
Well done in a timely manner! Thanks

You're welcome! Glad to be of service! And your dog is cute too!

AE
Andrew E.
11/07/2016 Category: Service
Andrew said the business did a good job.

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

ROBIN B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/05/2016
oil change
Staff was polite and able to fit me in when I was able to have my oil changed

We are glad we were able to help!

PA
Peniel A.
Louisville, KY
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Peniel said this business was quick and affordable.

Peniel,
Glad we can be of service!

DALE G.
Versailles, KY
Dodge Dakota
11/03/2016
2004 Dodge Dakota
Actually I am Quite Unhappy. After # separate visits and several hundred $ work on the blower for AC/Heater, it stopped working again, and was repaired elsewhere , basically a 'short'. And, the reason it ended up elsewhere is that the vehicle overheated because y'all didn't tighten the radiator cap @my last service. So, after a few years of doing business there, I'm Done. Dale G.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/04/2016

Dale,
I am sorry you feel that way! I see we have replaced the blower motor resistor and pigtail in 2015 and it had been about a year since you came back needing the blower motor replaced. We also did an oil change where we did check your coolant strength by testing the coolant from the reservoir. I don't see any reason we would have opened your radiator cap. And since you didn't let us know about having a problem with the blower motor after you left I'm not sure what the short was. I am aware that last year you had many burnt wires that we repaired. Remember that we have a 12 month 12.000 mile warranty with every service but unfortunately if you don't let us know of a problem, we can't fix it. When you picked up your vehicle last month everything was in good working order which leads me to believe that your short was in fact another problem, or the blower motor installed would not have worked for us. I also don't know why you waited a month to let us know of this problem. I called and left you a message, and do hope we can speak to resolve this situation.