Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

Jerry A.
Nissan cube
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said he is usually pretty happy with this place.

DANNY B.
02/06/2020
Very well organized,reliable and knowledgeable,highly recommend for your auto needs

BY
Bill Y.
Acura MDX
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Bill said everyone at the business is friendly.

RD
Rodney D.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Rodney said that it was good. He wasn't sure if they worked on the front or the back. His brakes are still squeaking. He paid a little more than he thought he should.

Joyce H.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said the business has good work, dependable and good customer service, and they do provide rides.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for the review. You are welcome to use our shuttle service any time.

Steve C.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business was a good experience, he had no complaints and he also said he will be a repeat customer.

Ray H.
Kentucky
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the business didn't get him out on time for his other appointment but everything else went well.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 07/17/2019

I am sorry that you missed your other appointment, I totally understand scheduling is a priority. I just wanted to be sure we did a thorough job. Thank you for being understanding and giving us a great review.

Josh R.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Josh said his overall experience was good. Their prices could be better.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 07/02/2019

I completly understand, I know we are not the cheapest in town. I do however have one of the best no hassle 3 year 36000 mile warranties with roadside assistance. offer a shuttle service, and offer a lifetime protection plan. I invite you to take advantage of these services in the future.

DEBRA W.
04/15/2019
the front desk
Ever thing was great it's just bad after spending so much money they tell you more that needs to be fixed maybe wait see what happens like stuff needs to be done now hard when you live on a budget
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 04/18/2019

We feel obligated to tell customers everything their vehicle needs. we do not have an issue working with you to help budget repairs. we can always set up a repair schedule timeline if that would help.

CG
Conner G.
Richmond, KY
Dodge Avenger
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Conner said the business did not let him know about being charged for diagnostic.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 04/10/2019

Im sorry about not informing you of the diagnotic fee. you may have talked to me personally, and where i dont deal with customers all the time I do tend to forget to inform customers of the fee. I do appologise for that. Thank you for still giving us a good review.

DORISA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/15/2019
Oil change/battery & alternator checked
Job was performed thoroughly and in a timely manner. As always, Elaine and other staff were friendly and polite. Price for job was reasonable. Shop is conveniently located in town.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the review.

Nicholasville, KY
Nissan Versa
02/08/2019
Professional & Knowledgable Staff
5 Star Auto Repair was recommended to me by a coworker. I've brought my car to them 3 times now, and have been completely satisfied with the work that was done. I have an older car and they have not had any issues on getting parts that were needed to fix my car. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They call you before any work is done to let you know what the approximate price will be. That's nice to know what to expect when you go to pick up your car. NO hidden fees/charges. Very satisfied with this shop and highly recommend it!
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review, Let me know if there is anything we could improve on to get 5 stars.

SG
SHELLY G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/29/2018
Fixed my issue at a more than reasonable rate
However after parking the vehicle at my shop I realized some oil driving under the engine area
I investigated and it was clearly obvious that something was not right. I was disillusioned thinking that surely the mechanic saw this as he had to be all around it based on the repair .
Yeah I know that wasn’t the reason I brought it in , but service is the ability to anticipate customer needs and handle them. 5 Star is a great place but attention to detail will make them THE PLACE
G
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/30/2018

Sorry we missed the oil leak. Normally my technicians do a complete courtesy inspection to inform of all problems, occasionally one is not done or something gets overlooked. This is something we are working on improving.

AD
ALLEN D.
BMW 635CSi
11/14/2018
bits and pieces
had several things fixed/replaced this week, and car runs well now. meanwhile, couple of small unresolved or newly created small issues. turn signal is not working even though the lights were inspected; gear shift knob not set correctly after bit of transmission adjusting; brake light is now on after the front brakes were replaced; battery is floating on something underneath and needs some straightening out. Will bring the car back after thanksgiving, since we are out of town today for over a week. Know things will be set aright!

alan deyoung
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/14/2018

We will take care of it all when you get back, just give us a call and let us know when is convient for you.

Ronnie H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Ronnie said the service was very good. He has never gotten complete satisfaction from a repair facility, but he is satisfied with the 1st impression here.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you very much, customer stisfaction is our #1 priority.