Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

DEBRA W.
04/15/2019
the front desk
Ever thing was great it's just bad after spending so much money they tell you more that needs to be fixed maybe wait see what happens like stuff needs to be done now hard when you live on a budget
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 04/18/2019

We feel obligated to tell customers everything their vehicle needs. we do not have an issue working with you to help budget repairs. we can always set up a repair schedule timeline if that would help.

CG
Conner G.
Richmond, KY
Dodge Avenger
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Conner said the business did not let him know about being charged for diagnostic.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 04/10/2019

Im sorry about not informing you of the diagnotic fee. you may have talked to me personally, and where i dont deal with customers all the time I do tend to forget to inform customers of the fee. I do appologise for that. Thank you for still giving us a good review.

DORISA S.
02/15/2019
Oil change/battery & alternator checked
Job was performed thoroughly and in a timely manner. As always, Elaine and other staff were friendly and polite. Price for job was reasonable. Shop is conveniently located in town.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the review.

Nicholasville, KY
Nissan Versa
02/08/2019
Professional & Knowledgable Staff
5 Star Auto Repair was recommended to me by a coworker. I've brought my car to them 3 times now, and have been completely satisfied with the work that was done. I have an older car and they have not had any issues on getting parts that were needed to fix my car. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They call you before any work is done to let you know what the approximate price will be. That's nice to know what to expect when you go to pick up your car. NO hidden fees/charges. Very satisfied with this shop and highly recommend it!
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review, Let me know if there is anything we could improve on to get 5 stars.

SG
SHELLY G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/29/2018
Fixed my issue at a more than reasonable rate
However after parking the vehicle at my shop I realized some oil driving under the engine area
I investigated and it was clearly obvious that something was not right. I was disillusioned thinking that surely the mechanic saw this as he had to be all around it based on the repair .
Yeah I know that wasn’t the reason I brought it in , but service is the ability to anticipate customer needs and handle them. 5 Star is a great place but attention to detail will make them THE PLACE
G
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/30/2018

Sorry we missed the oil leak. Normally my technicians do a complete courtesy inspection to inform of all problems, occasionally one is not done or something gets overlooked. This is something we are working on improving.

AD
ALLEN D.
BMW 635CSi
11/14/2018
bits and pieces
had several things fixed/replaced this week, and car runs well now. meanwhile, couple of small unresolved or newly created small issues. turn signal is not working even though the lights were inspected; gear shift knob not set correctly after bit of transmission adjusting; brake light is now on after the front brakes were replaced; battery is floating on something underneath and needs some straightening out. Will bring the car back after thanksgiving, since we are out of town today for over a week. Know things will be set aright!

alan deyoung
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/14/2018

We will take care of it all when you get back, just give us a call and let us know when is convient for you.

Ronnie H.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Ronnie said the service was very good. He has never gotten complete satisfaction from a repair facility, but he is satisfied with the 1st impression here.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you very much, customer stisfaction is our #1 priority.

EW
Eugene W.
Kia Forte
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said he liked their service and they did a good job. .
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 10/03/2018

TH
Tony H.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he's very happy with his experience. The people are great and could have easily charged him for something more expensive but did not.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 08/10/2018

AD
Alex D.
Kentucky
Mercury Montego
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the staff was informative and did a really great job.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for the good review, is there anything that we could have done better to get a 5th star from you. I appreciate your time and feedback.

DORISA S.
06/22/2018
Feedback fron air-conditioning repair
Job was done in a timely manner. Elaine and Carmen do an excellent job helping customers.

Thank you for the good review, is there anything we could have done better for a 5 star review?

Dave C.
Morehead, KY
Toyota Avalon
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the staff did a good job.

TH
TIM H.
04/22/2018
Friendly Staff and Pleased With Service
Very friendly staff. Tried them out with Groupon Deal and was pleased with results. Did take somewhat longer to complete the service than I expected. Will probably use them again.

MONICA B.
Pontiac Bonneville
04/01/2018
Satisfied!
Excellent customer service, mechanics are friendly, and the price for service is reasonable. I bring my car here for all my car needs.

Monica

STEPHEN B.
Lincoln Town Car
03/28/2018
pleasant staff. quick seevive. reasonable prices
i still am having concerns re my windshield fogging up. it bothers me it had not done that until last week. yes. condensation should create a bit of moisture but it has never done before. I turned on heat today. within seconds so much moisture I couldnt see and nearly got into an accident

is there something else i can do?!

David M.
Kentucky
Nissan Pathfinder
03/09/2018 Category: Service
David said the business took a little longer than expected to service his vehicle.

GI
George I.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
George said he would recommend this business for service.

BJ
Brandi J.
GMC Yukon
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Brandi said the service the business provided was too time consuming.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/02/2018
Fast
Five star was on time.. they got to my car when they said they were...honest

RD
RYAN D.
02/01/2018
Quality of service
They do great work, quickly and more importantly, at a reasonable price. I have been coming here for 15+ years
and have always left with peace of mind that my car was fixed and fixed right. They treat you as an individual and
not just as a number. I have referred several of my friends to them and I have never heard a negative word from anyone
I have sent to get their car repaired. Please note my overall rating would be 4.5 out of 5 but that was not an option and I never give
anyone a perfect rating.