Overall Rating 2.8571429/5Overall Rating 2.8571429/5rating 2.8571429rating 2.8571429rating 2.8571429
Overall Rating 1.8571429/5rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429

BRIAN B.
12/05/2019
These people really know what they are doing, from the mechanic to the desk person. They know how to treat customers.

Jeffersonville, KY
Mitsubishi Galant
12/01/2019
Always the best.
5 Star always provides the best maintenance service for my vehicle.

JOAN M.
08/04/2019
As always fast professional service from all employees

KA
Kathy A.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the business got the job done. The customer service was good. The staff gave her a ride to and from home.

BC
Bettie C.
Buick Regal
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Bettie said she had to take the vehicle back twice because the mechanics didn't do it right. She added that part is still not doing right.

Steve C.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business was a good experience, he had no complaints and he also said he will be a repeat customer.

07/24/2019
5 Star Service
Great work, great quality, great service. Highly recommend.

MISTY W.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/24/2018
Affordable and fast
I have used these guys and girls for years on every car I have owned. They are honest fast and reasonable. New management is great!

AR
Alex R.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Alex said he has used this business for years. He liked the good service.

BO
Brian O.
Winchester, KY
Chevrolet S-10
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff provided quality service.

SK
Sam K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Sam said he was satisfied with the services the business provided on his vehicle.

BECKY S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/19/2018
reliable and quality service
I had a flat tire that needed to be plugged due to what I thought was a nail. I had the spare tire on my truck, but needed the original one repaired and the spare placed underneath the truck carriage and out of the way. I called a local place that specializes in tires and alignment, only to have to set an appointment for Monday morning (this was on Friday morning). I was told that in fact, the repair will probably be more than a simple plug, but would require sealant and he even mentioned that they had 4 tires that they could "certainly set me up with."

I realized that 5 Star is very close to my house and as I passed that way, decided to pull in and ask if they could repair my flat. The "nail" turned out to be a piece of metal and (shocker)-a plug was all that was needed.

While there, I realized I also needed an oil change so I had that done as well. They were very efficient and were very professional. Once my vehicle was in the bay, they were very fast. I did wait about an hour, but that was because they had all bays full of other customers' cars and the needs of ALL of them were addressed (no rush-through like at some places). Not once did they "suggest" my buying anything I simply didn't need.

I happily called back the other business to cancel my Monday morning appointment and also mentioned that 5 Star not only repaired my tire and completely replaced all that needed to be, they also changed my oil. The cost was extremely reasonable.

I am VERY glad I chose to stop at 5 Star. I would recommend them to anybody who is experiencing any kind of auto trouble whatsoever. I observed others with a variety of issues with their cars and it was obvious that they are there to help the customer get issues resolved.

Thank you 5 Star!

I will definitely refer everyone to them for their auto needs.

JE
JEFF E.
Versailles, KY
05/19/2018
Friendly fast and courteous service
A/C wasn’t working they got me in same day and had it working in no time.

Mark S.
Nissan Maxima
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the service was good.

Chester S.
Kentucky
Dodge Charger
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Chester said they always do a great job.

MELANIE D.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
05/15/2018
My first visit
This was my first visit to 5 Star after being referred by a family friend. My 07 Subaru Legacy's engine was running hot so I went to have it check out. They test drove it and did all of their diagnostic scannings. Nothing came up, perhaps it was just a fluke. However, I was happy that I went. Not only was the staff personable over the phone but the mechanics were too. The two hours I was there I saw how they really took care of their senior clients which was good to see. I will be back and highly recommend.

Dave C.
Morehead, KY
Toyota Avalon
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the staff did a good job.

GV
Gerardo V.
Kentucky
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Gerardo said the staff were good to him and they provided great customer service. They answered all his questions and did good work. It's a great place to do business.

05/10/2018
That was easy!
A great place for a quickie check up.

YJ
Yvonne J.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Yvonne said the staff are wonderful. They were able to fix her vehicle, and she is very satisfied with the service. Carmen is polite, professional, and courteous.

Displaying 1 Review