Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

Continue reading recommended reviews

Devontae W.
Lexington, KY
05/09/2020
I feel I was taken advantage of
I had them look at my car to see what was wrong with it and got charged $139 for them to tell me a few hours later I needed to take my car to fords dealership to get it fixed for free because it was a recall problem.

Tony B.
Lexington, KY
03/14/2020
Wish could go lower.
Got towed in for 60 left car there charged 347.00 and still had to be towed out another 60. Will never go back.