Overall Rating 2.8571429/5Overall Rating 2.8571429/5rating 2.8571429rating 2.8571429rating 2.8571429
Overall Rating 1.8571429/5rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429

Margaret G.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said the service was fast and she trusts this business. All the employees were professional and friendly.

MISTY B.
Martha, KY
11/07/2019
absolutely the best service I have ever encountered!!! Great customer service and great mechanics.
I was out of town with a broken exhaust, with the fumes coming up in the cab of my truck! Last minute, right at closing!! And after 5 different locations refused me service because it was more than 2 hours until closing time!! These guys checked my vehicle assured me it was safe until appt time. Made my appt the next day!! And had my truck done within a short amount of time!!! I was road ready by the next day!! Before scheduled time for me to go back home!!!! Great mechanic!! The ladies in the office was awesome!! And the price was excellent!!!!!! Best experience ever!

CO
Christopher O.
Lexus IS 300
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said the service was prompt. The technicians are always quick to get him in for service. He brought in a custom exhaust and they had it welded within 30 minutes to his specifications. He said Ryan is a cool guy, and he likes the text feature that this business offers.

RYAN G.
11/02/2019
Same day service, convenient
I called another service shop first and was told they couldn’t get me in for 4 days. 5 Star got me in the same morning and even provided me a ride to my husbands work so he didn’t have to come pick me up! They completed the service within a few hours. Even though no maintenance was needed at the time, they were not pushy which was nice.

BR
BOB R.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/23/2019
The very best service!
I The people at 5 Star are very real, competent and honest. Their work and advice are trustworthy. The best best auto service I have received.Highly recommended!

JV
Jacob V.
Denver, CO
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff are friendly, polite, and professional. He said the texts to remind him of his appointment were helpful and appreciated.

Jeremias G.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Jeremias said there is still has a little noise when he makes sharp turns. That is something he took his vehicle in for. He is planning to go back in to have them check it out.

Joyce H.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said the business has good work, dependable and good customer service, and they do provide rides.

TA
Travis A.
Corbin, KY
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Travis said that the service was excellent and the staff helped him out.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the review.

10/07/2019
Ford escape service
Fast, friendly, honest service. Always communicates what is going on with the vehicle with cost estimates before work is done.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 10/09/2019

Always a pleasure to see you at 5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington. We appreciate you being a valued member of our family.

EH
ERIC H.
Toyota Sequoia
10/04/2019
Great repair shop
Had rack and pinion replaced, only 1 day to fix. Drives like a much newer car now. Would recommend for any needed repairs.

We are glad we could take care of the Rack And Pinion issue on your 2002 Toyota Sequoia. I am pleased to hear it drives better for you, sometimes its difficult to notice how bad something is until it gets fixed. 5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington looks forward to your next visit.

HE
HARRIET E.
Lincoln MKZ
10/02/2019
Great Communication and responce time
They set my appointment time and stay the course i was in and out in no time. The air conditioning repair job on may car was excellent!

I'm glad we could Repair the Air Conditioning on your 2010 Lincoln MKZ. Thank you for the awesome review. Keep 5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington in mind for any other repairs you may need.

JOEL A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/30/2019
Normally tell me what and how much buy didn't my last time
Normally call me and give me updates on what they are going to do, how much, and if I want it done. Last time I was there didn't and just charged me.

We apologized and remedied the situation

SK
SAMUEL K.
09/20/2019
The Employees
The Employees are always ready to help you out and are willing to go the extra mile even the owner very friendly and willing to do what needs to be done on your vehicle.

Thank you sir, it's always a pleasure to see you. We are happy to havey you as part of the 5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington Family. We hope all is well with the HVAC issue on the 2010 Chevrolet Equinox as well as the other vehicles you have.

LJ
Luke J.
Jeep Commander
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Luke said the business provided really good work and were affordable. They worked with him on the price and helped him. He appreciated them.

5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington would like to thank you for the review. We hope you and the 2007 Jeep Commander will become a member of our family. We can handle most any repair you would need.

09/12/2019
Fast, great service for oil change
The staff is very pleasant and efficient for oil change service.

Thank you for the review, and being a loyal part of the 5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington Family. We appreciate you trusting us with your Maintenance needs for the 2015 Toyota Sienna.

LO
LINDA O.
09/12/2019
Good experience
I took my backup car that I seldom use in, expecting to have to replace both alternator and battery as that is what AAA test had shown. I had a little doubt about that as it had been starting each time after they jumped it but figured some sort of fluke. 5 Star retested, recharged battery and kept overnight, tested again and pronounced all fine. I had a little routine maintenance done while it was there but they could have told me much more was wrong. In addition the ladies in front were very friendly and knowledgeable and shuttled me back and forth.

5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington is happy to help with any potentially frustrating situation. We appreciate you bringing your 2007 Ford Taurus to us for your starting problem.

JUSTIN A B.
Frankfort, KY
09/11/2019
Great work!
They were very professional and friendly. Did a fantastic job fixing my truck and I’ll go back to them again if I have any more vehicle issues. Would highly recommend this place!

5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington Thanks you for the recomendation and 5 star review. We hope to see you in the future. We also want to thank you for trusting us with the repairs on your 2014 Ford F-150.

Honda Accord Coupe
09/03/2019
Great Service!
Five Star continues to provide great service. I have been a customer for about 15 years!

5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of lexington Thanks you for Loyalty we appreciate you being a part of the 5-Star family. we look forward to seeing you and your 2015 Honda Accord for future maintenance needs.

LA
LANNY A.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/24/2019
Very honest and reasonable prices
They are the most honest mechanics I have every met. I totally trust them and they do not rob you when you get repairs.

5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington would like to thank you for the review we appreciate the kind words. you and your 92 Chevy C1500 are always welcome. Thank you for being part of the 5-Star family.