Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

Mary H.
Nicholasville, KY
Toyota Avalon
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the service was really good.

RON B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/09/2019
Outstanding Service
They have the best personnel in the business. Always polite and eager to help and discuss problems with your vehicle. Very affordable costs for repairs...

CK
Chris K.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke to Chris's wife. She said the staff always provide good and honest service.

COREY C.
01/04/2019
Power Steering Problems Fixed
Took my car to 5 Star following a quote from a different mechanic to get my power steering pump replaced. The original mechanic quoted me $1,500+ to replace the pump and nearly every high pressure line in the power steering system saying they were leaking. Shocked, I took it to 5 Star for a second opinion and they came back with much more reasonable repairs and costs. They did a fantastic and timely job of replacing it. Car runs great now. Definitely recommend these folks.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 01/07/2019

Im glad we could help you. Thank you for the review.

TC
TINA C.
Toyota Avalon
01/03/2019
I trust 5 Star. I've been bringing my cars there since I moved to Lexington in 2010. I feel I have received great service.

KC
KIM C.
12/26/2018
Thank You!
Thank You 5 Star Team! "RW" is still running as a result of your expert care.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 12/27/2018

You're welcome,and thank you for the review.

ND
NOLAN D.
12/22/2018
Fast
Best place in town

Im happy to hear you think that, thank you

John P.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
John said that the place always does good work.

DV
Darrell V.
Versailles, KY
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Darrell said the employees provided fair service. They explained the completed the work. They provided good service.

Thank you sir.

Dodge Neon
12/15/2018
Awesome people
I walked in told them my cars issue. They offered to look at it and within minutes I had price. These people are awesome, fast and very knowledgeable. I will return...
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 12/19/2018

Im glad your experiance was pleasant. Thank you for the review.

Clara W.
Buick LaCrosse
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Clara said the business is convenient. She likes the work they do.

MK
MIKE K.
12/03/2018
5 Star is 5 stars
Had my mustang in and these guys/gals are the best. They not only fixed it but gave me a great price to boot. I do recommend them and I will be back. Thank you
Mike K.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 12/04/2018

SG
SHELLY G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/29/2018
Fixed my issue at a more than reasonable rate
However after parking the vehicle at my shop I realized some oil driving under the engine area
I investigated and it was clearly obvious that something was not right. I was disillusioned thinking that surely the mechanic saw this as he had to be all around it based on the repair .
Yeah I know that wasn’t the reason I brought it in , but service is the ability to anticipate customer needs and handle them. 5 Star is a great place but attention to detail will make them THE PLACE
G
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/30/2018

Sorry we missed the oil leak. Normally my technicians do a complete courtesy inspection to inform of all problems, occasionally one is not done or something gets overlooked. This is something we are working on improving.

KC
KATHY C.
Kia Optima
11/21/2018
Great, trustworthy service.
As always I was very pleased with the recent service to my car at 5 Star. They let me know I did not need something I thought I needed done, did what needed to be done after checking with me, and filled me in on several things that I should have done soon soon complete with estimates. I've been trusting this shop with my vehicles for over a decade and would happily recommend them to anyone.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the excellent review. We appreciate the kind words very much.

TH
Tom H.
11/19/2018
Awesome service
I've been a customer for 10-15 years; I'm on my third vehicle with them - and they've always been terrific, but the new owner, Ryan, is really taking pride in the service they offer. I recently took my Jeep in for maintenance and it wasn't quite ready at the end of the day. Ryan saw what was needed, stepped up, and stayed an hour past closing to make sure I had my Jeep back in good order. I'm grateful! Of course this flexibility can't always happen every day, but it worked out for me this time. Five stars for 5-Star! Thank you :)

You are very welcome. customer service is my #1 priority.

LH
LES H.
Mercury Milan
11/17/2018
Work well on schedule, claitry of project and recommend maintinance needs noted.
The office atmosphere welcoming, Work on schedule, follow up when necessary always faithfully fulfilled.

JAN G.
Buick Regal
11/15/2018
Honest & sincere
Work done on time. Good mechanics
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/16/2018

AD
ALLEN D.
BMW 635CSi
11/14/2018
bits and pieces
had several things fixed/replaced this week, and car runs well now. meanwhile, couple of small unresolved or newly created small issues. turn signal is not working even though the lights were inspected; gear shift knob not set correctly after bit of transmission adjusting; brake light is now on after the front brakes were replaced; battery is floating on something underneath and needs some straightening out. Will bring the car back after thanksgiving, since we are out of town today for over a week. Know things will be set aright!

alan deyoung
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 11/14/2018

We will take care of it all when you get back, just give us a call and let us know when is convient for you.

AF
Alan F.
Kentucky
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the employees were easy to talk to. They kept him informed of his service. Carmen was very customer oriented. The work was done really well.

KW
KEVIN W.
11/12/2018
Last minute oil change
I had to get a last minute oil change and they were able to get me in with no notice on a Friday evening. Now i will be a regular customer

I am glad everything was done to your satisfaction. Thank you for the kind words.