Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

LH
LES H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2020
Good reception clear information
I find I always understand needs and means to meet them.

JOAN M.
02/19/2020
Customer service
Excellent customer service. Always fast and friendly and honest people.

TH
Terry H.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Terry said this business did work on his vehicle in a timely manner and the clerks explained everything they did and how they did it. They put his vehicle in and had it out in a real good time and they did an outstanding job.

MEREDITH B.
Chevrolet Tracker
02/18/2020
Great, fast service
I came to this shop because my exhaust pipe had broken. I called to ask when I could bring it in; they could get me in the same day. I had a ride to work planned for the next day, assuming that it would be a day, maybe more, to fix the car. Nope! They had my car finished in an hour and a half. The price was a fraction of what I had planned on, and they also have a 10% discount for UK employees. Fixed car, best prices, and quickly done. What more can you ask for?

LN
LESLIE N.
02/17/2020
The folks at 5 Star are always so helpful and do such a great job!

DENISE M.
Volkswagen Eos
02/13/2020
Very reliable and trustworthy
Genuine people offering a fast and efficient service. I highly recommend 5 star autos.

DF
Darcy F.
Kentucky
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Darcy said the mechanic is great.

DANNY B.
02/06/2020
Very well organized,reliable and knowledgeable,highly recommend for your auto needs

JOE W.
New exhaust
I wanted a new exhaust for my Chevy Silverado with more sound. 5 Star was recommended by a friend. They hooked me right up with a great sounding truck and great workmanship, I don’t have to worry about it falling off. They were fast and even provided a ride to work.

Chevrolet Cobalt
Great Service and Communication
Able to drop my car off and have them let me know when it was ready, as they found other issues they notified me so I could choose to have more repairs done as well.

HE
HARRIET E.
Lincoln MKZ
Great Communication and responce time
Very friendly environment. The receptionist is funny and always upbeat, But the service is spot on just excellent !!!!!!

SUZIE S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/30/2020
I love this place!
Even though I could drop off my car and come back to pick it up at a later time. If the service I require is under two hours I always choose to stay at 5 Star and visit with the staff in the front and anyone else who comes in. Elaine, Carmen and Ellen as well as Ryan, the owner, are always great to talk to and catch up with. It's a real family atmosphere there that always includes many laughs. I highly recommend them! And their prices and loyalty as well as the high standards towards their work make them the best vehicle service company in Lexington.

ES
Edith S.
Nissan Rogue
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Edith said she's been going to them for years and they have always been a good business to deal with. She added they're friendly and they have a professional staff, that she always trusted and enjoyed working with them throughout the years.

BY
Bill Y.
Acura MDX
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Bill said everyone at the business is friendly.

ANTHONY B.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/23/2020
Honest friendly service
They really care about there customers