Overall Rating 2.8571429/5Overall Rating 2.8571429/5rating 2.8571429rating 2.8571429rating 2.8571429
Overall Rating 1.8571429/5rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429

BW
Barbara W.
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Barbara said they are nice, friendly, and they are willing to answer all of her questions. They get the work done in a timely manner and they do little things for her when she stops by at no cost.

Deja D.
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Deja said they were very patient and they explained everything they did to her vehicle.

PB
Pat B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Pat said this business did a good job and gave him a good deal.

SA
SHAWNA A.
05/19/2015
Amazing and friendly staff. very reliable
Very trustworthy. I've recommended friends before and they have also been happy with the service
Dean B., Area Manager from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 05/21/2015

Shawna thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business very much.

RUSSEL R.
BMW 550i
05/14/2015
Quick oil change
I did not have an appointment and they got me in that day and done quickly! Thanks!
Dean B., Area Manager from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 05/18/2015

Thank you Russel. We really appreciate you trusting us to work on your vehicles. It has been a pleasure.

Don G.
GMC Envoy
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheryl. She said this business was very professional and informative.

Thank you for the kind words Don and Cheryl. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you.

MA
MAKIA A.
Awesome service. Awesome customer service
They always provide me with quality service and are not out to just make and take my money. I have several times checked other places just to see what they would charge me or tell was wrong and every time Five Star would always come back with less of a problem and less of a price to fix it. And they do an excellent job and stand by their work. I recommend them every chance I get

Thank you so much for your kind words Makia Adkins. Thank you for your business and trusting us with your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is my number 1 goal. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you.

JOSH H.
Honest
This place is always so honest and upfront with cost. They're not pushy.

Thank you for your review Josh Harrison. We appreciate your business and want to keep you coming back.

AF
AMANI F.
Dodge Durango
Inexpensive and quick service

Amani Franklin thank you for the kind words and thank you for your business.

SHANA C.
Honda Accord
05/03/2015
Great Customer Service
Always happy with my experience at 5 Star Exhaust & Auto Repair.

We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle Shana Cunningham. We will always do our very best to keep you happy and satisfied.

GL
GT L.
Midway, KY
Scion xB
04/30/2015
Have used 5 Star for various auto routine and problems -- always satisfied with service and outcomes
Very knowledgeable in dealing with repairs

GT Lineberry thatnk you for the kind words. We apprectiiate your business.

TP
Trina P.
Honda Accord
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Trina said this business' service was awesome.

Trina we think you are an awesome customer. Thank you for your business

NS
Nancy S.
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Nancy said this business was good and she refers people to them.

Thank you so much Nancy for sending people our way. Word of mouth is the best advertising you can get. Thank you for your business.

Salley B.
BMW 328i
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Salley said this business did good work in the past, but the last serviced performed for him did not meet his expectations. Due to this he would not recommend the business for service.

Salley I am so sorry you had a bad experiance. Customer service and happiness is my number 1 goal. Without customers I have no job. Please get in touch with me so I can maybe fix the situation. I promise I will do my best to do what I can to make you happy. I value your business very much and would like to have the oppertunity to fix this if you would give me the chance.

DT
Danny T.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Danny said this business' service is pretty good.

Thank you for stopping to see us Danny. I noticed you gave us 4 stars and I thank you for that, but what can I do to make you give us five stars? We want you to be completely happy with us each time you come in. If you are not fully satisfied please ask for me and I will do everything I can to make sure you are happy with our service.

NC
Nathan C.
Mitsubishi Lancer
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Nathan said that this business was very friendly, timely, and inexpensive.

Thank you for the kind words Nathan. We apreciate your business and that you trust us with your vehicle.

Sheldon B.
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Sheldon said he was very satisfied with everything this business did.

Thank you for your business Sheldon. We really appreciate it and the kind words you spoke of us.

LR
LAURA R.
Chrysler Concorde
04/24/2015
You are the best
Thanks again, for getting my old Chrysler running "like new".

Laura anytime that old Chysler needs us we will be here. Thank you for your business.