Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

LJ
Luke J.
Jeep Commander
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Luke said the business provided really good work and were affordable. They worked with him on the price and helped him. He appreciated them.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 10/09/2019

5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington would like to thank you for the review. We hope you and the 2007 Jeep Commander will become a member of our family. We can handle most any repair you would need.

09/12/2019
Fast, great service for oil change
The staff is very pleasant and efficient for oil change service.

Thank you for the review, and being a loyal part of the 5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington Family. We appreciate you trusting us with your Maintenance needs for the 2015 Toyota Sienna.

LO
LINDA O.
09/12/2019
Good experience
I took my backup car that I seldom use in, expecting to have to replace both alternator and battery as that is what AAA test had shown. I had a little doubt about that as it had been starting each time after they jumped it but figured some sort of fluke. 5 Star retested, recharged battery and kept overnight, tested again and pronounced all fine. I had a little routine maintenance done while it was there but they could have told me much more was wrong. In addition the ladies in front were very friendly and knowledgeable and shuttled me back and forth.

5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington is happy to help with any potentially frustrating situation. We appreciate you bringing your 2007 Ford Taurus to us for your starting problem.

JUSTIN A B.
Frankfort, KY
09/11/2019
Great work!
They were very professional and friendly. Did a fantastic job fixing my truck and I’ll go back to them again if I have any more vehicle issues. Would highly recommend this place!

5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington Thanks you for the recomendation and 5 star review. We hope to see you in the future. We also want to thank you for trusting us with the repairs on your 2014 Ford F-150.

Honda Accord Coupe
09/03/2019
Great Service!
Five Star continues to provide great service. I have been a customer for about 15 years!

5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of lexington Thanks you for Loyalty we appreciate you being a part of the 5-Star family. we look forward to seeing you and your 2015 Honda Accord for future maintenance needs.

LA
LANNY A.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/24/2019
Very honest and reasonable prices
They are the most honest mechanics I have every met. I totally trust them and they do not rob you when you get repairs.

5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington would like to thank you for the review we appreciate the kind words. you and your 92 Chevy C1500 are always welcome. Thank you for being part of the 5-Star family.

JANINE W.
Bellevue, NE
Ram 3500
08/15/2019
I am from out of town and they got me in quick and were awesome!
I had a light come on my truck and I needed to get it into a shop right away since I am from out of town, and only in town a couple of days. They got it right in and did an amazing job! Thanks

It was our pleasure to take care of your Service light issue on your 2014 Ram 3500. We hope to see you again if you're ever in the area and need our services. Thank you for the review.

08/12/2019
Battery Issue
They were very helpful. Explained everything

Thank you for trusting 5-Star Auto Repair & Exhaust of Lexington with the Battery replacement on your 2016 Ford Focus SE. We hope to see you in the future for all your automotive needs.

JOAN M.
08/04/2019
As always fast professional service from all employees

KA
Kathy A.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the business got the job done. The customer service was good. The staff gave her a ride to and from home.

BC
Bettie C.
Buick Regal
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Bettie said she had to take the vehicle back twice because the mechanics didn't do it right. She added that part is still not doing right.

Steve C.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business was a good experience, he had no complaints and he also said he will be a repeat customer.

07/24/2019
5 Star Service
Great work, great quality, great service. Highly recommend.

DORISA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/15/2019
Received good service!
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the review and choosing us for your repairs.

Ray H.
Kentucky
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the business didn't get him out on time for his other appointment but everything else went well.

I am sorry that you missed your other appointment, I totally understand scheduling is a priority. I just wanted to be sure we did a thorough job. Thank you for being understanding and giving us a great review.