Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

BL
Bill L.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the employees listened well to his service needs. They were careful with his service. They provided good work.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the excellent review.

DEBRA W.
04/15/2019
the front desk
Ever thing was great it's just bad after spending so much money they tell you more that needs to be fixed maybe wait see what happens like stuff needs to be done now hard when you live on a budget
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 04/18/2019

We feel obligated to tell customers everything their vehicle needs. we do not have an issue working with you to help budget repairs. we can always set up a repair schedule timeline if that would help.

DERRON M.
GMC Yukon XL
04/14/2019
Was in the same boat after I picked up my vehicle
They were friendly and nice enough to honor my 21 years of Honorable service in the Army with a discount, but I was charged 138 dollars for a diagnostic test and still had no idea what the problem was on my GMC Yukon. I will NEVER be back to this business.

Thank you for being understanding, and taking time to speak with me on the phone about this situation.

Kia Rondo
04/11/2019
Excellent service, friendly atmosphere
They stand behind their work. Had an issue that was repaired a couple months ago, but when I brought it in for an oil change, I mentioned that I was still hearing the same noise so they fixed it at no charge. They offered to take me back home rather than have me wait there while they did the additional repairs. My only wish is that they'd do oil changes on Saturday mornings so I wouldn't have to take time off from work to bring it in.

Thank you for the review. I now have a shuttle service, if that helps you not have to take time off work.

MJ
MICHELLE J.
04/09/2019
Outstanding Service
Stopped in because my tire was leaking air. Didn't have an appointment and had never been here before. Carmen was super friendly and welcoming and made me feel comfortable having them look at my car. They got me in and out in about 30 minutes, and the price was extremely fair. I will definitely be back when I need service again.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the excellent review. I look forward to you being part of the %-Star family

DANIEL G.
Mazda CX-9
04/06/2019
Good work, quick turnaround
Fixed everything quick for a great price. Thanks everyone for the quality service.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the review, and being part of the 5-Star family. Its always a pleasure working with you.

CG
Conner G.
Richmond, KY
Dodge Avenger
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Conner said the business did not let him know about being charged for diagnostic.

Im sorry about not informing you of the diagnotic fee. you may have talked to me personally, and where i dont deal with customers all the time I do tend to forget to inform customers of the fee. I do appologise for that. Thank you for still giving us a good review.

Shane S.
Nissan Pickup
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Shane said the business goes above and beyond and they do the little bitty things that mean the most to the customer. They care. He appreciates the business being there and he hopes they are there for a long time.

Thank you for the review. we do try to go above and beyond for our customers.

TC
TONY C.
Volkswagen Passat
04/05/2019
Great Shop
Great service, fully explained everything in detail. Scheduling was easy, and timing was excellent. Highly recommend!
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the review, we are happy to take care of whatever your automotive needs are.

JOAN M.
04/01/2019
Water pump
As always, great service. Pump was leaking a little some time ago, so I knew what the repair was probably going to be.
Great, friendly staff.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 04/01/2019

We are glad we could take care of the issue for you. Thank you for the great review.

ANDY M.
Toyota Sequoia
03/27/2019
Exceptional service!
Truck is running great. What a difference a leaking exhaust system makes in overall performance.
Highly recommend 5-Star Auto Repair. Service was as expected and in a very timely manner.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 03/28/2019

Im glad you chose us to repair your exhaust issue on your 2002 Toyota Sequoia. Thank you for the great review.

LD
LISHA D.
Harrodsburg, KY
Nissan JUKE
03/19/2019
So fast and reasonably priced!!
I had an amazing visit at the shop. My daughter was in labor and they worked my little emergency right in and got me back on the road in 30 minutes!!!!
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 03/21/2019

Im glad we could help.

SD
Steven D.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the staff did what he asked them to do and vehicle is fixed. He stated that they did a good job.

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

Jamie S.
Versailles, KY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said the employees provided transportation for her.

It isnt a problem, if you need transportation we can always help.

MV
MATTHEW V.
03/12/2019
Exhaust work
They do a really great job welding exhaust! Same day service, and got me right in.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you. come back any time, we do more than just exhaust.