Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

Todd B.
Mazda CX-9
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Todd said he received good service and they figured out his issues, everything is working good.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 07/25/2018

I thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to diagnose your problem. Thank you for the excellent review.

Laura B.
Lexus ES 350
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Laura said her vehicle runs perfect. She took it one day at 8 am and her vehicle was not ready until the next day. The work was outstanding though.

Im sorry about the lengthy time frame. im happy that your car is running well, and thank you for the good review.

Paris, KY
07/10/2018
5 Star, Lexington, Review
The turn around for the oil change was excellent. The car was dropped off at 8:30. I was not called before lunch time as to the status. I had to call to find out.

I have not received the promised estimates as promised for additional work found during the oil change.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 07/10/2018

Dear Valued Customer

I am sorry you are not happy with our recent customer service, I can honestly tell you normally it is much better. 5-Star has recently switched phone / internet providers and we are unfortunately receiving poor service our selves, we currently are trying to meet our customers needs with only 1 of 3 phone lines, no fax line, and at best occasional internet. Please accept my apologies and give us a second chance to show you the true custom service we offer. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact me.

Sincerely Ryan D

AD
Alex D.
Mercury Montego
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the staff was informative and did a really great job.

Thank you for the good review, is there anything that we could have done better to get a 5th star from you. I appreciate your time and feedback.

John L.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was great. He was thankful the employees provided trustworthy service.

Thanks for the great review.

DORISA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/22/2018
Feedback fron air-conditioning repair
Job was done in a timely manner. Elaine and Carmen do an excellent job helping customers.

Thank you for the good review, is there anything we could have done better for a 5 star review?

Mary H.
Nicholasville, KY
Toyota Avalon
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she's been doing business with this facility for a long time and they're always good.
5 Star S. from 5 Star Auto Repair & Exhaust Of Lexington responded on 06/25/2018

CP
Christine P.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Christine said the service took a few days longer than expected. They made it right by finding better quality parts and reducing the cost of the repair, which made it better for the overall experience.

Thank you very much for the excellent review, I will always try to make my customers happy to the best of my ability.

Jeremiah D.
Kia Spectra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Jeremiah said they are very friendly and took care of all his needs, they told him all the issues he actually had.

Thank you for the excellent review.

JN
Justin N.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the staff members have always been dependable. They are honest, and their prices are fair. They provide reliable and fast service.

We always try to take care of our customers like family. Thank you for the review.

LH
Lorie H.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Lorie said the staff are friendly and helpful. Her service was cheaper than she expected. She had a great overall experience.

We are always happy to help, thank you for the review.

Bridget M.
Toyota Venza
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Bridget said this business was very personable. They promised her that her vehicle would be ready within an hour, and it was.

We always try our best to be prompt with service. I am glad you are happy with us, thank you for the excellent review.

GM
Greg M.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the people were nice and polite, they got him in and out, and he doesn't have any complaints.

Thank you for the amazing review. I look forward to helping you with your future automotive needs.

WG
Wayne G.
Kia Sorento
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said he was pleased with the service and it was done in a timely manner.

Thank you for the review.

Beverly B.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Beverly said the service was affordable, and her vehicle is in good condition.

Thank you for the review, we will always try to keep your vehicle in tip top shape.

MISTY W.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/24/2018
Affordable and fast
I have used these guys and girls for years on every car I have owned. They are honest fast and reasonable. New management is great!

AR
Alex R.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Alex said he has used this business for years. He liked the good service.

BO
Brian O.
Winchester, KY
Chevrolet S-10
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff provided quality service.

SK
Sam K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Sam said he was satisfied with the services the business provided on his vehicle.

BECKY S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/19/2018
reliable and quality service
I had a flat tire that needed to be plugged due to what I thought was a nail. I had the spare tire on my truck, but needed the original one repaired and the spare placed underneath the truck carriage and out of the way. I called a local place that specializes in tires and alignment, only to have to set an appointment for Monday morning (this was on Friday morning). I was told that in fact, the repair will probably be more than a simple plug, but would require sealant and he even mentioned that they had 4 tires that they could "certainly set me up with."

I realized that 5 Star is very close to my house and as I passed that way, decided to pull in and ask if they could repair my flat. The "nail" turned out to be a piece of metal and (shocker)-a plug was all that was needed.

While there, I realized I also needed an oil change so I had that done as well. They were very efficient and were very professional. Once my vehicle was in the bay, they were very fast. I did wait about an hour, but that was because they had all bays full of other customers' cars and the needs of ALL of them were addressed (no rush-through like at some places). Not once did they "suggest" my buying anything I simply didn't need.

I happily called back the other business to cancel my Monday morning appointment and also mentioned that 5 Star not only repaired my tire and completely replaced all that needed to be, they also changed my oil. The cost was extremely reasonable.

I am VERY glad I chose to stop at 5 Star. I would recommend them to anybody who is experiencing any kind of auto trouble whatsoever. I observed others with a variety of issues with their cars and it was obvious that they are there to help the customer get issues resolved.

Thank you 5 Star!

I will definitely refer everyone to them for their auto needs.