Latest Review over 1 year ago

Jim A.
Audi 4000
08/31/2016
Yep. Fave.
Absolutely love Paul. Heary eyes.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 09/01/2016

Thanks as always Jim we hope you have a great summer.

MZ
Mary Ann Z.
08/31/2016
Like how they communicate and approach the repairs.
Did a great job with the repair and getting us back on the road. Really appreciated the communication and the customer service.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 09/01/2016

Thanks Mary Ann we really are thankful for the review its always our pleasure to serve you and your family.

DA
Dick A.
Volkswagen GTI
08/31/2016 Category: Service
Dick said the business always provides the best service.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 09/02/2016

Thanks Dick for the great review we hope you folks have a great summer.

AV
Alice V.
Volkswagen Passat
08/25/2016
responsive,speedy service
My car problem was very clearly explained to me, and the way they intended to handle it, the cost, and the approximate time it would take were explained. Everything was clear. Paul was thoughtful, thorough and considerate.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 09/01/2016

Thanks for the review we hope you have a great summer.

PB
Paul B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/24/2016
Honest, Competent and Friendly
I would not take my VW's anywhere else.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 09/01/2016

Thanks Paul your trust means a lot to us, we hope you have a great summer.

Melanie S.
Lake Oswego, OR
Volkswagen Jetta
08/23/2016
Great, friendly, smart
This shop knows it's stuff. I moved out of town and I still bring my car back to these guys. The level of quality is unparalleled.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 08/29/2016

Thanks Melanie Paul and I cant thank you enough for the review and it,s always a pleasure servicing your Jetta.

PC
Paula C.
Hood River, OR
08/22/2016
great place!
There was a mistake with the date of my appointment (online booking mis-read) but they squeezed me right in away and totally fixed everything I was concerned about and did an oil change. Paul is always friendly and nice to work with. He treats me with great respect and I don't feel ripped off or messed with just because I am a woman.

PT
Paul T.
08/22/2016 Category: Service
Paul said this business was great. The staff and Al, the owner, are always good to him. They give him rides home if he drops off his vehicle for repair. When the work is completed, it is always top notch.

KD
Kristen D.
08/21/2016
Always Incredibly Helpful
Came in for my scheduled maintenance and they tuned up my van wonderfully. Alan and Paul are always very communicative and helpful in explaining what needs to be done when. I really trust their expertise and advice! Thanks for always doing such great work on my van!

RT
Robin T.
Volkswagen EuroVan
08/19/2016
Robert Tovey review of business with A & P
A & P you are a pleasure to do business with

KN
Ken N.
08/17/2016
First time service with A&P
Quoted a fair price for service and the service was done very well. A&P corrected the problem, didn't invent secondary issues just to up the service ticket and the area that was worked on came back clean. I will definitely use them again for other service needs
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 08/18/2016

Thanks Ken its our pleasure to service your 928 and thanks for the review have a great summer. Alan & Paul.

TR
Ted R.
08/17/2016 Category: Service
Ted said this business was able to fit him into their schedule, the service was quick, and everyone was very nice.

Ken M.
Clackamas, OR
08/14/2016
928 repairs
Great place for repairs
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 08/15/2016

Good day Ken thanks for taking the time to review we really appreciate it, and its our pleasure to serve you and to keep the 928 running at its best, Alan & Paul.

AR
Antonio R.
08/12/2016
Professional, curteous and thorough
Had a great experience, very accommodating and up front. Knocked the price of my bill down because I was student. Will be a repeat customer and these guys will handle your vehicle like their own.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 08/15/2016

Thanks Antonio we hope your summer goes well, Alan & Paul.

KF
Kurt F.
Gresham, OR
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Kurt said he has been using this business for 27 years because he continues to be satisfied with their work.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 08/15/2016

Thanks Kurt we hope your summer goes well Alan & Paul.

RL
Randy L.
08/09/2016 Category: Service
Randy said he has received 10 to 15 years of good service. This business has serviced all his vehicles.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 08/15/2016

Thanks Randy we hope your summer goes well Alan & Paul.

Margaret B.
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/05/2016
VW service
Excellent service with no surprises. Knew exactly the cost ahead of time and done when promised
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 08/15/2016

Thanks Margaret Paul and I really cant thank you enough for your trust in us, Alan & Paul.

BK
Brandy K.
Audi Q7
07/31/2016
Always great service!
I've been taking my Audi's to A&P for close to 10 years and have always had a good experience. The staff at A&P is knowledgeable and friendly. I find their prices to be competitive and I trust their work.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 08/01/2016

Thanks Brandi your great Alan & Paul.

JZ
Jesse Z.
Volkswagen Rabbit
07/29/2016
Great experience
I've had bad luck before at a dealer and I was scared to take my car to a shop for the first time since my last service. The price was fair, they even gave me a heads up to a damaged bracket that should be fixed but they weren't pushy about fixing it right away. Glad I found a good shop.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 08/01/2016

Good day Jesse it,s our pleasure to serve you and thanks for the review. Alan & Paul.

Janet B.
Audi S8
07/27/2016 Category: Service
Janet said the business is trustworthy, and she has recommended them.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/29/2016

Good morning Janet thanks for the review we hope you have a great summer your confidence in us really means a lot to us, Thanks Alan & Paul.