Latest Review over 1 year ago

John T.
West Linn, OR
Porsche Boxster
01/24/2017
Very high shop supplies charge!
Hi Alan,
I'm satisfied with the service I received of changing the headlight switch, but when I got home and looked at the invoice, I was very disappointed with the $34.88 "Shop Supplies" charge!! That's a lot for what the job encompassed!

Earlier this year, I had a $1,157 job done (elsewhere) and was charged $13.04 shop supplies (that's understandable) and another job for $ 206 for which I was charged $3.00 for shop supplies, that's reasonable.
I really find the $34.88 shop supplies charge extremely high for the nature of the work done.!

Regards,
John Tabbal
Invoice 8050
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 01/25/2017

Good morning John, thank you for taking the time to post a review. Shop supplies need to service cars these days has increased tremendously and the fairest way to recover those costs is a percentage of labor. I reviewed your work order and see that Paul discounted the supply charge by $16.00. We always take into consideration the type of job that was done and recalculate the shop supplies accordingly and apply a discount as needed. If you take the listed shop supply charge and discount the total would be 18.88 for shop supplies.
Thanks.